Taxi scammers

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Taxi scammers

Post by SteveUKR »

This is quite common in Ukraine. The girl will claim to live far outside of the city you are in and ask for reimbursement of taxi fare.

In my case, I met her on Tinder. The good thing about Tinder is it shows the distance she is from you even as she moves. I'm in the centre and it showed her less than a kilometre from me, yet she kept claiming she was out of town.

Some guys are dumb and they will just pay it. Not me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Taxi scammers

Post by MrLee4u »

This must only happened to 50+ year old sexpats.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Nope. Age doesn't matter for taxi scammers.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Even a prostitute I can respect more than a taxi scammer or shop scammer because a prostitute will tell you pay so much and you will get this but a taxi scammer or shop scammer earns through deceit.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

The truth is this: some 50+ year old sexpat on Tinder is a mark. It's better to go to local events and hire a love coach e.g. http://culturewhiz.org/experiences/life-coaching-shawn
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Post by SteveUKR » Tue May 08, 2018 3:50 am
Even a prostitute I can respect more than a taxi scammer or shop scammer because a prostitute will tell you pay so much and you will get this but a taxi scammer or shop scammer earns through deceit.
Scammers are everywhere, trying to get some money from you - with any kind of argument you can imagine. It's not only about girls lying to men.

Men are also showing up as scammers, but also entire organizations try to get your money, religious cults for example, or pro-feminist NGOs and so on.

It's easy - don't give them any money, whatever they will tell you...
Last edited by Yohan on May 8th, 2018, 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 1:18 pm
The truth is this: some 50+ year old sexpat on Tinder is a mark. It's better to go to local events and hire a love coach e.g. http://culturewhiz.org/experiences/life-coaching-shawn
http://culturewhiz.org/experiences/life-coaching-shawn

If you have too much money give this ridiculous guy (PaloAltoGuy, MrLee4u etc.etc.) USD 100,- for his lunch...

:lol:
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Yohan wrote:
May 8th, 2018, 7:06 am
Scammers are everywhere, trying to get some money from you - with any kind of argument you can imagine. It's not only about girls lying to men.

Men are also showing up as scammers, but also entire organizations try to get your money, religious cults for example, or pro-feminist NGOs and so on.

It's easy - don't give them any money, whatever they will tell you...
Yes, you are right but I am really pissed off with these scammers because they steal something more valuable than money - your time. While you are wasting time with scammers you could be with someone legitimate.