Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Teaching English online to support yourself

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby Kradmelder » Fri May 12, 2017 3:54 am

Gupta seems to be a racial slur. We had a case here where a traffic officer called an indian a gupta and told him if he is offended to f**k off back to india and be offended there.

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/mayor-in-gupta-racial-slur-to-sue-rti-1512088

Slurs for whites, whites dont take offence. Blacks call whites mlungu, white scum on the sea, settler and pigskin. Doesnt bother me the least. Terms like whitey and darkie are not supposed to be offensive as they are descriptive yet blacks still take offence. Even negro and bantu, which describe their racial and cultural origin, offends them. Would whites ever take offence at caucasian, anglo, germanic, latin, slavic etc?

One darkie once kept addressing me as mlungu. I replied yes black man. He took offence. I said why are you offended when i address you by the colour of your skin yet you address me by the colour of mine.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm







Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby MrMan » Fri May 12, 2017 4:18 am

I had a coworker who was black. He came up to me and said, "How you doing, my main n|@@3r?" I said, "You know, you can get away with saying that to me. What if I came up to you and said, 'How are you doing n|@@3r??'" He said, "That don't sound right." He didn't seem offended. We got along well.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby Kradmelder » Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 am

MrMan wrote:I had a coworker who was black. He came up to me and said, "How you doing, my main n|@@3r?" I said, "You know, you can get away with saying that to me. What if I came up to you and said, 'How are you doing n|@@3r??'" He said, "That don't sound right." He didn't seem offended. We got along well.

It sounds exactly right. You are the main nigger and he is just plain nigger. The white man on top. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby starchild5 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:51 am

Kradmelder wrote:Gupta seems to be a racial slur. We had a case here where a traffic officer called an indian a gupta and told him if he is offended to f**k off back to india and be offended there.

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/mayor-in-gupta-racial-slur-to-sue-rti-1512088

Slurs for whites, whites dont take offence. Blacks call whites mlungu, white scum on the sea, settler and pigskin. Doesnt bother me the least. Terms like whitey and darkie are not supposed to be offensive as they are descriptive yet blacks still take offence. Even negro and bantu, which describe their racial and cultural origin, offends them. Would whites ever take offence at caucasian, anglo, germanic, latin, slavic etc?

One darkie once kept addressing me as mlungu. I replied yes black man. He took offence. I said why are you offended when i address you by the colour of your skin yet you address me by the colour of mine.


Indians only get offended when a white guy calls them names. Indians are themselves super racist to Non-Whites and don't mind taking curse from them. :)

Indians have bad rep everywhere. India is huge, it was never a single country. All bad sh*t comes from the North. This is where the Gupta Caste lives.

Gupta is just one caste out of 100s. So people in the south India do not even understand the slur.

The most you can offend an Indian is by saying how he smells bad :lol: ....Actually, calling Gupta is a privilege because he is a High Caste in India. Its rare to be gupta and if you are..You are considered Rich and Powerful because they are Merchant class in India like the Jews.

Whites in Asia get offended a lot especially English teachers with their reputation when you call them a Pedo ...True or not but that's what seems to push their button. :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby Cornfed » Sat May 13, 2017 2:56 am

starchild5 wrote:The most you can offend an Indian is by saying how he smells bad :lol:

That's odd given that you generally do smell kind of rancid. You would think you'd just accept it.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby starchild5 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:04 am

yick wrote:http://indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/uk-rape-paedophile-vijesh-kooriyil-india-global-hunt-2836392/

Is that you?

Like I said, projection, which is why you went hiding out in Thailand and Philippines.

You dirty, smelly nonce. I thought there were no Indian paedophiles, there's millions of them.


I called you many names but this Pedo seems to stick with you some how...Why is that ? :)

If I'm everything and you are the sane one...What's the point...I fit the perfect profile for smelly Indian Gupta ..I take that but you fit the Typical profile of a Pedo in Asia teaching English. Common don't take that...

If you don't want that tag, you shouldn't be teaching a low life job in Asia, no one respects an English teacher in Asia, even your own people make fun of them.

Don't forget, my neck is still intact for you to break it :lol: :lol: ..Its all yours...

No point in going back and forth, back and forth when my neck is still intact. :) :)

All you have to do is send me a PM with your Address if you concerned about Call Center Indians calling you. We will meet sooner or later in China. Bye. :P :P
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby starchild5 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:11 am

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:The most you can offend an Indian is by saying how he smells bad :lol:

That's odd given that you generally do smell kind of rancid. You would think you'd just accept it.


Yeah...We do...Indians have big ego, they should just accept being curry munchers & rancid and move on but some white trashes have difficulty in accepting why they are called "White Trash" and Pedos of Asia. It should work both ways for a good fun trolling :D
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby Wolfeye » Sat May 13, 2017 9:27 am

Ladislav: Please PM me details!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby yick » Sat May 13, 2017 10:57 am

starchild5 wrote:
If you don't want that tag, you shouldn't be teaching a low life job in Asia, no one respects an English teacher in Asia, even your own people make fun of them.

Don't forget, my neck is still intact for you to break it :lol: :lol: ..Its all yours...

No point in going back and forth, back and forth when my neck is still intact. :) :)

All you have to do is send me a PM with your Address if you concerned about Call Center Indians calling you. We will meet sooner or later in China. Bye. :P :P


When you land here, let me know, and I will happily break your neck, just let me know when you are here and I will tell you where to find me.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby yick » Sat May 13, 2017 11:01 am

starchild5 wrote:I called you many names but this Pedo seems to stick with you some how...Why is that ? :)


Because I am not a paedophile, it is an evil slur.

If I'm everything and you are the sane one...What's the point...I fit the perfect profile for smelly Indian Gupta ..I take that


There you go then, what I say is true you dirty stinking gupta.

If you don't want that tag, you shouldn't be teaching a low life job in Asia, no one respects an English teacher in Asia, even your own people make fun of them.


Who doesn't 'respect' English teachers in Asia? Who respects Indians (whatever they do...) no-one at all. When you went to Germany - you were deported within a week because you stunk bad. I can smell you from here....

Don't forget, my neck is still intact for you to break it :lol: :lol: ..Its all yours...


Like I said, let me know when you are here and we will have it.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby Man With a Plan » Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Let's get back on topic. Bicker in PM, please. That's what its for. Assuming the topic has been exhausted, the thread has run its course. For what it's worth, I'm with the majority here. Gone are the days of showing up with English as a mother tongue and getting handed a teaching job. Japan doesn't really want tourists without a degree in general, let alone to teach their citizens. The way out these days is business. Some kind of self-endavour or passive income.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

¡Un revolucionario durmiente!
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:14 am

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Postby MrMan » Sat May 13, 2017 6:18 pm

English teachers were well respected just like people in other professions wherever I've lived. In Korea, Confucian culture teaches high respect for teachers, and when I was there that extended even to teachers at English institutes. Students who held to tradition try to bow lower than the teachers when greeting them.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Previous

Return to Working, Studying and Making A Living Abroad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron