From $10/week to $800/week with online ads, it can be done!

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

From $10/week to $800/week with online ads, it can be done!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
There is this story now of a guy named Chris in Australia who is making good money with Google Adsense. He went from $10 a week to $800 a week! So you see, making good money online can be done!

Here is one of the accounts of his story. In it, is a link to a digital forum post that Chris wrote himself.

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/60 ... se-income/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It would be great to make lots of money online and travel so you are not chained to a job. I will continue to explore ways to make money online. Writing articles and blogs is one way and there are lots of other ways too. You can sell an ebook online, do ebay and just sell whatever you think people would need.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah you can also look at http://www.payperpost.com and http://www.essaybay.com. They pay writers too.

Here is Chris' own account in his own words:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=207259

You can always sign up for a free blog though at http://www.blogger.com and put ads in it using the templates. It's very easy and only takes minutes.
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Sure – Internet Marketing is by far one of the best ways to make money and travel or live overseas at the same time - it is one of my largest sources of income

But you shouldn’t just limit yourself to Internet Marketing – there are literally hundreds of ways to make money wile living and traveling overseas.. Everything from import export to outsourcing to manufacturing, real estate and just investing your money

~James Grey
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi James,
Yes but I'm not sure if that Chris guy is for real. He is just a guy making claims. Some people do that to get attention. For one thing, if you read his thread on digital forum above, you will see that he refuses to give out any of the URL's of the sites he's making so much money on. Isn't that suspicious?

There are now 21 pages of his thread with hundreds of people participating and reading.

I was thinking of a stable import and export business too. But it's hard to find the right product. What products in the Philippines do you suggest? I've been asking around at antique and crafts shops here but no one has any ideas.

Happy New Year!
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

WWu777 wrote: Yes but I'm not sure if that Chris guy is for real. He is just a guy making claims. Some people do that to get attention. For one thing, if you read his thread on digital forum above, you will see that he refuses to give out any of the URL's of the sites he's making so much money on. Isn't that suspicious?
That’s actually pretty normal – most Internet Marketing guys are pretty suspicious, there is ALLOT of thieving people out there – especially when it comes to websites that are NOT based on unique knowledge (like if you had a website on Nuclear Biology you probably wouldn’t worry about someone copying you because very few people could – but if you had a website that was more generalized or wasn’t necessarily reliant on first-hand experience then it would be easy for someone to take an HTML grabber and copy your site).
WWu777 wrote: I was thinking of a stable import and export business too. But it's hard to find the right product. What products in the Philippines do you suggest? I've been asking around at antique and crafts shops here but no one has any ideas.
Import-export is a tricky business that requires a bit of cash and reliable distribution source – but the PI has a pretty wide and educated labor pool so many opportunities could be squeezed from there

~James Grey
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Winston

Post by Master »

how much do you make?
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Post by Scourage »

I think tim ferris have the more trust info about this