Idea for a kindle book

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Idea for a kindle book

Post by Cornfed »

Looking at kindle forums and the self-published titles on sale, it occurs to me that most of their readers are Ameriskanks. I guess Ameriskanks need something to do while at work. Most of the authors of self published titles appear to also be female, allegedly so anyway. A major genre is romantic/erotic novellas and short stories, which appears to be largely given over to faded skanks recounting stories about their younger days of being used as public urinals by dirtbags so that their contemporaries can jack off to them.

This gives me an idea for a kindle novella. It would be written from the female character's point of view. She is at home with her loving, kind, hardworking provider husband whom she is champing at the bit to divorce as soon as she can extract the maximum amount of vaginamony. Then a dirtbag intruder breaks in, beats hubby to death, microwaves the cat and the baby, and proceeds to rape the woman in various nasty and degrading ways, which she really get off on, causing her to fall in love with him. She then helps him push the family car containing the bodies of the husband and baby over a cliff to make their deaths look like an accident, collects the insurance money and hands it over to the dirtbag. The novella would end with her riding off on the back of the guy's Harley looking forward to a life of crime, drugs and being pimped out to his friends. So it would basically be a knight in shining armor coming to take damsel away from all this story, but updated for vile Western pig women.

If I were to write such a novella under a female penname, would guys on here give in positive reviews, also under female pennames? Once a bit of momentum was built up, it should sell like hot cakes. Then I could write basically the same story but with minor plot changes, and would have the ideal happier abroad business.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Um...geez man, I don't think even most American women are that f***ed up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:Um...geez man, I don't think even most American women are that f***ed up.
An 2013 update of Menken's idea of never losing money by underestimating the intelligence of the American public would be the idea of never losing money by overestimating the depravity of Western women.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well let me put it this way. When I read it first I thought it was satire. The base idea is there, but maybe tone it down a bit. Women like douchebags, sure, but full on rapists? Might be going too far even for this society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:Well let me put it this way. When I read it first I thought it was satire. The base idea is there, but maybe tone it down a bit. Women like douchebags, sure, but full on rapists? Might be going too far even for this society.
Doesn't most erotic fiction aimed at females contain rape or quasi-rape scenarios? Why do you think Gone With the Wind was so popular? In other countries, such as Korea, plot lines with women being raped and getting off on it are mainstream. Women aren't really opposed to rape. They just want to be raped by high status men.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Just got back from a (monthly or so) foray into the American bar scene. Guys who have anything going for them -- looks, personality, intelligence, etc. -- have no chance. None. You have to be an ugly, brain-dead scumbag to play. And I don't think those poor saps get anything but prick-teasing.

By all means, I'll weigh in with accolades under a female pseudonym. Something along the lines of : "I'm strangely drawn to this book. Couldn't stop turning the pages, and I really don't know why. It's offensive on every level, but it exerts a hypnotic power that is irresistible." This could be lucrative.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

There is an added bonus. This could be controversial and become viral, which would lead to even more exposure. Feminists start blogging about how outraged they are and suddenly you get women buying because they're angry, other women get it in secret curiosity and find out they're turned on, men get it because it's outrageous. I mean, a review on Jezebel would be gold. Once you're done I would send it in to every feminist website I know. Just email them a free copy and watch it spread.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Seriously. I wrote what I thought was a very sophisticated, well-written, idea-intensive novella murder mystery with political themes, based on years of experience in political Washington and practicing law. On offer for 99 cents, it's sold one copy in nine months on Kindle. Next I think I'll try, "I Ran Away With My Rapist," under the pseudonym Jennifer Movato. Unless you claim the tile first, Cornfed. You have first dibs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:There is an added bonus. This could be controversial and become viral, which would lead to even more exposure. Feminists start blogging about how outraged they are and suddenly you get women buying because they're angry, other women get it in secret curiosity and find out they're turned on, men get it because it's outrageous. I mean, a review on Jezebel would be gold. Once you're done I would send it in to every feminist website I know. Just email them a free copy and watch it spread.
Yes, that might work. The only problem I can think of is they might be so far gone they don't even find it offensive. Perhaps there could be some debate as to whether is was offensive or liberating to women and that might attract some publicity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:By all means, I'll weigh in with accolades under a female pseudonym. Something along the lines of : "I'm strangely drawn to this book. Couldn't stop turning the pages, and I really don't know why. It's offensive on every level, but it exerts a hypnotic power that is irresistible." This could be lucrative.
Yes, that is the kind of thing that would help, and then give it, say, four stars. After several good female reviews it might not even hurt if men gave genuine reviews under their own names. Men saying the material would only appeal to the vilest of sluts would read as a ringing endorsement to the average Western female.
Next I think I'll try, "I Ran Away With My Rapist," under the pseudonym Jennifer Movato. Unless you claim the tile first, Cornfed. You have first dibs.
In hindsight I probably should have written the book before floating the idea here. I'm not sure I can really do the idea justice but I'll give it a go. You can keep that title. I was going to use something more subtle such as Like a thief in the night, but perhaps your title would sell better.

Since it is possible that this idea could spawn a genre, I thought I would suggest a name for the genre. It could be called Eripior Fiction. (Eripior means I am stolen/snatched away/rescued/raped in Latin and the verb is where words like rape, rip etc. derive from). The common thread of the Eripior stories would be AW being "rescued" from decent husbands and family life by dirtbags. Essential elements would be that the husband has to be killed, maimed or badly disadvantaged in some way such as being framed for some crime. Any children should similarly be disposed of in some cruel way. Also, though the AW can initially be a victim, she has to become complicit at some point and want to live a dirtbaggy lifestyle. I can see this really taking off.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

:lol: Hilarious thread, but are you sure Anglo women READ!?

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I think this idea has wings. If you look at the stupidity of 50 Shades of Grey an dthe vampire novels, I don't think it would be that hard. Speaking ideas, I am working on a political novel, and as soon as I am almost through with it I will release the idea. It is going to be a very interesting plot, so stay tuned.
Last edited by zacb on April 1st, 2013, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

zacb wrote:I think this idea has wings. If you look at the stupidity of 50 Shades of Grey an dthe vampire novels, I don't think it would be that hard. Speaking ideas, I am workin gon a political novel, ans as soon as I am almos tthrough with it I will release the idea. It is going to be a very interesting plot, so stay tuned.
Yeah, am just not sure about microwaving the baby though, maybe they could raise it to be a slave instead.