Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Making Money Abroad: Ways to Support Yourself Financially

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Making Money Abroad: Ways to Support Yourself Financially

Postby zboy1 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm

From EscapefromAmerica.com:

Making Money Abroad: Ways to Support Yourself Financially as an Expat
http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2013/0 ... -an-expat/

Some other useful articles from EscapefromAmerica.com (btw, you can subscribe to their email newsletter and receive free articles every few weeks):

“This Gringo Travelsâ€￾ Blogger Explains His Expat Country Selection Process
http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2013/0 ... n-process/

Custody and International Divorce – Getting Parenting Time Abroad of my US Citizen Children
http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2013/0 ... -children/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu May 02, 2013 11:31 am

Once you quit your job and go abroad it might be easier to make money than you think.

10 weeks into my China adventure and my bank account balance has gone up.

I spotted a really good job on Facebook today and my existing customer has come up with some more stuff. And there's always the fall back of teaching English/hustling/marrying a rich woman.

Any guys want to do that last thing, there are many rich Chinese ladies online. Late 30's is a good age for them, they still look hot but they've often made a stack of cash by that age.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 pm

xiongmao wrote:Once you quit your job and go abroad it might be easier to make money than you think.

10 weeks into my China adventure and my bank account balance has gone up.

I spotted a really good job on Facebook today and my existing customer has come up with some more stuff. And there's always the fall back of teaching English/hustling/marrying a rich woman.

Any guys want to do that last thing, there are many rich Chinese ladies online. Late 30's is a good age for them, they still look hot but they've often made a stack of cash by that age.

What would late 30's Rich Chinese lady want with a Western man? I mean the typical Western man in his 30's or 40's himself? So if you're willing to be a kept man, one of these women would be interested in you?

Interesting...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am

The person who has the gold makes the rules. I can only imagine how a rich Chinese woman would treat her kept man. Any time a woman has bought me something fairly expensive that I needed she would later come back to use it against me.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Return to Working, Studying and Making A Living Abroad