Germany offering generous package to those want study/work

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Germany offering generous package to those want study/work

Post by djfourmoney »

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

haha :lol:

the great "Germany has no skilled workers" myth ... this was debunked so many times and still brought up time and time again. I wonder why ...
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

does it offer it to americans
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

If I wasn't so interested in Asia (since I'm Asian American), I would've seriously considered Germany as one of the countries to expatriate to... It's a lovely place to live and work-in, although quite expensive, but think of all the benefits you get that you would normally not receive in the United States such as: free healthcare, free college education, paid-apprenticeship training, and month-long vacations, etc...German women are a bit better than their American counterparts--but still very snobbish and feminist for the most part. I would prefer to date Easter Europeans if I had to chance to live in Germany...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

germanguy wrote:haha :lol:

the great "Germany has no skilled workers" myth ... this was debunked so many times and still brought up time and time again. I wonder why ...
Why is it a myth? As I understand it, its a scheme to get skilled workers but pay them less than native Germans. The same thing America has been doing since WWII.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:does it offer it to americans
Why not? I sent you information about studying overseas did you READ any of it????
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Germany offering generous package to those want study/wo

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks for the information djfourmoney, Germany is one country I am seriously interested in relocating to. It has the strongest economy in Europe and it is a far better place to live if your a single man than the US is.

Workers in Germany get 6 weeks paid vacation a year and 12 paid holidays! That alone makes me want to move to Germany right now! :D

Another thing I love about Germany is that prostitution is legal and cheap, the average price is only 60 euros (which is $ 72 American dollars).

I watch House Hunters International all the time and have seen several episodes of people buying homes and condo's in Germany. Berlin Germany from the research I have done is the least expensive big city to live in, in all of Europe.

One episode of House Hunters International, had a guy buy a one bedroom condo in downtown Berlin for the equivalent of only $99,000 American dollars. Compare that to Chicago where I live, a one bedroom condo downtown costs a minimum of $ 200,000! :shock:

I can't wait to check out Berlin, Germany is looking better and better to me every day! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."