Germany offering generous package to those want study/work

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Germany offering generous package to those want study/work

Post by djfourmoney »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

haha :lol:

the great "Germany has no skilled workers" myth ... this was debunked so many times and still brought up time and time again. I wonder why ...
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

does it offer it to americans
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

If I wasn't so interested in Asia (since I'm Asian American), I would've seriously considered Germany as one of the countries to expatriate to... It's a lovely place to live and work-in, although quite expensive, but think of all the benefits you get that you would normally not receive in the United States such as: free healthcare, free college education, paid-apprenticeship training, and month-long vacations, etc...German women are a bit better than their American counterparts--but still very snobbish and feminist for the most part. I would prefer to date Easter Europeans if I had to chance to live in Germany...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

germanguy wrote:haha :lol:

the great "Germany has no skilled workers" myth ... this was debunked so many times and still brought up time and time again. I wonder why ...
Why is it a myth? As I understand it, its a scheme to get skilled workers but pay them less than native Germans. The same thing America has been doing since WWII.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:does it offer it to americans
Why not? I sent you information about studying overseas did you READ any of it????
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Germany offering generous package to those want study/wo

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks for the information djfourmoney, Germany is one country I am seriously interested in relocating to. It has the strongest economy in Europe and it is a far better place to live if your a single man than the US is.

Workers in Germany get 6 weeks paid vacation a year and 12 paid holidays! That alone makes me want to move to Germany right now! :D

Another thing I love about Germany is that prostitution is legal and cheap, the average price is only 60 euros (which is $ 72 American dollars).

I watch House Hunters International all the time and have seen several episodes of people buying homes and condo's in Germany. Berlin Germany from the research I have done is the least expensive big city to live in, in all of Europe.

One episode of House Hunters International, had a guy buy a one bedroom condo in downtown Berlin for the equivalent of only $99,000 American dollars. Compare that to Chicago where I live, a one bedroom condo downtown costs a minimum of $ 200,000! :shock:

I can't wait to check out Berlin, Germany is looking better and better to me every day! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."