Anyone have a profitable website?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Anyone have a profitable website?

Post by chanta76 »

I been checking out the warriorforum and trying to see if I can get into online business . Right now I work in real estate but like to do something else. Wondering if anyone is actually making money online.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sure. Just ask these guys here. They are making a killing online. lol

viewtopic.php?t=23709
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It's VERY hard these days. If I was starting out now, I'd focus on building my career and building a cash warchest in readiness to go bargain hunting in the next economic downturn.

If you're geeky, buy a Raspberry PI and start learning how to create the internet of things.

But back to websites, and in the last month I've had a load of sh1t to deal with:

1. Hacker targets my forum and I nearly get chucked off of Hostgator.
2. Permanently banned from PayPal for not realising they changed their rules regarding dating sites in 2011.
3. Fraudster steals my forum and sets up a clone of my forum but using THEIR affiliate links!

I wonder if Winston has to firefight similar issues?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:2. Permanently banned from PayPal for not realising they changed their rules regarding dating sites in 2011.
Just out of interest, what changes were those?