Should young men pretend to be faggots?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should young men pretend to be faggots?

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:The OP pretends there is no moral cost to pretending to be gay and engaging in gay sex.
I make no such pretense. It is just that there is also a moral cost to interacting with evil Western regimes in any way, shape or form.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed, I think it is far better to do what you do and simply "not get any." While I'm sure you suffer a great deal from this (it's obvious), pretending to be gay will open up a whole host of new problems and you still would not be "getting any."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:The OP pretends there is no moral cost to pretending to be gay and engaging in gay sex.
I make no such pretense. It is just that there is also a moral cost to interacting with evil Western regimes in any way, shape or form.
I was assuming it was pretense- as ni rhetorical only when inn reality, to rationalize, "Western Regimes are corrupt (like almost as bad as non-western governments) so I may as well screw other men in the as$" is not something a man who is purely heterosexual with a strong moral compass, would do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I was assuming it was pretense- as ni rhetorical only when inn reality, to rationalize, "Western Regimes are corrupt (like almost as bad as non-western governments) so I may as well screw other men in the as$" is not something a man who is purely heterosexual with a strong moral compass, would do.
So what would a man with a moral compass do? Say you wanted to lead a middle class lifestyle without being a complete p***y. For a white guy, that would likely mean joining the pigs. In the pigs these days you would have to work with misandrist dyke supervisors and braindead nigger colleagues without even killing them. Worse, you would have to enforce the ZOG agenda, such as arresting husbands of patently false DV and "spousal rape" charges so that their bitch wives could f**k dirtbags they met over the Internet with the kids in the next room. Next to that, is f***ing some fags in the ass in order to get in really such a big deal, or even worth mentioning?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
So what would a man with a moral compass do? Say you wanted to lead a middle class lifestyle without being a complete p***y. For a white guy, that would likely mean joining the pigs. In the pigs these days you would have to work with misandrist dyke supervisors and braindead nigger colleagues without even killing them. Worse, you would have to enforce the ZOG agenda, such as arresting husbands of patently false DV and "spousal rape" charges so that their bitch wives could f**k dirtbags they met over the Internet with the kids in the next room. Next to that, is f***ing some fags in the a** in order to get in really such a big deal, or even worth mentioning?
Have you completely lost it? The choice is between being a cop or screwing some dudes in the as$?
Seriously, what is up with you? Why is everything so extreme? So you are a pig or a pu$$y? You are being absurd. I go back to the states about twice a year. On occasion I go through some crappy areas.
When I do, I am better armed than the cops- far better.Most US gangbangers are mild compared to the Animals I dealt with working overseas. Why stick with such a corrupt defeated attitude? I can certainly support a middle class life and I am not a cop or a fag. You seem very short of information on your options in life- and you mope about as if there are none. Most of the time I am in pretty safe rural areas, or someplace like Portland or Seattle. I avoid black populated areas like Oakland or parts of LA. I do not want the drama if I have to blow some Mr Brown type of scum to hell, but I am ready.
I have peace, and when needed, peace through superior firepower.

Get some peace. Find some agreeable tart to put up with you and keep you happily tired.
Find a plan that works for YOU and live it. I somehow doubt you are following your own advice and
banging some dudes in the A$$. Your posts are filled with torment and miserly. You know there is a better world than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:Have you completely lost it? The choice is between being a cop or screwing some dudes in the as$?
Seriously, what is up with you? Why is everything so extreme? So you are a pig or a pu$$y? You are being absurd. I go back to the states about twice a year. On occasion I go through some crappy areas.
When I do, I am better armed than the cops- far better.Most US gangbangers are mild compared to the Animals I dealt with working overseas. Why stick with such a corrupt defeated attitude? I can certainly support a middle class life and I am not a cop or a fag. You seem very short of information on your options in life- and you mope about as if there are none. Most of the time I am in pretty safe rural areas, or someplace like Portland or Seattle. I avoid black populated areas like Oakland or parts of LA. I do not want the drama if I have to blow some Mr Brown type of scum to hell, but I am ready.

Get some peace. Find some agreeable tart to put up with you and keep you happily tired.
Find a plan that works for YOU and live it. I somehow doubt you are following your own advice and
banging some dudes in the A$$. Your posts are filled with torment and miserly. You know there is a better world than that.
Ahh the lives of the baby boomers. It must have been so great back in the day. Especially if they were Jews. That would be the life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Cornfed, I think it is far better to do what you do and simply "not get any." While I'm sure you suffer a great deal from this (it's obvious), pretending to be gay will open up a whole host of new problems and you still would not be "getting any."
:lol:

Remind me not to start a flame war with Contrarian...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:Have you completely lost it? The choice is between being a cop or screwing some dudes in the as$?

Ahh the lives of the baby boomers. It must have been so great back in the day. Especially if they were Jews. That would be the life.
You don't know jack. You wallow in your own ignorance and insist that others join you. You are beyond ignorant and need professional mental help. You talk as if everyone who enjoyed success had it handed to them. You are invincibly ignorant. I have talked to few blacks as profoundly stupid as you and you lack the common sense of even ignorant Filipina peasant girls. Whatever your genetic line is, your hero Adolf would have tagged it for extermination. Your misery becomes you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote: You don't know jack. You wallow in your own ignorance and insist that others join you. You are beyond ignorant and need professional mental help. You talk as if everyone who enjoyed success had it handed to them. You are invincibly ignorant. I have talked to few blacks as profoundly stupid as you and you lack the common sense of even ignorant Filipina peasant girls. Whatever your genetic line is, your hero Adolf would have tagged it for extermination. Your misery becomes you.
In fact I am presenting the world as it is, but you don't like it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Cornfed, I think it is far better to do what you do and simply "not get any." While I'm sure you suffer a great deal from this (it's obvious), pretending to be gay will open up a whole host of new problems and you still would not be "getting any."

Yes. Just his adeptness at that art by itself is enough to put the lie to Cornfed's racial theories.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
Jester wrote:

Yes. Just his adeptness at that art by itself is enough to put the lie to Cornfed's racial theories.
With just a few slip-ups, generally CE usually bitchslaps that fool up one side and down the other.
His "not getting any" theme is no doubt accurate, but before he does somehow manage to "get some",
maybe we could pass the hat for donations so we could first take him to the vet and have him "fixed"?