In Demand Professions in Australia

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
therenze
Freshman Poster

In Demand Professions in Australia

Post by therenze »

Nurses, Accountants, Engineers, I.T.s, Managers and other professionals are needed in Australia!

In Australia, Possibilities are Infinite..
Work while Studying there!!

Australian Education that leads to Permanent Residency, inquire now for more info contact- firstecmaetherese88@gmail.com / 0927-868-1146
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: In Demand Professions in Australia

Post by Master »

What type of education is oz offering?
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

DaviSP
Freshman Poster

Post by DaviSP »

Thank you for sharing this. I am looking to migrate to Australia and had approached an immigration visa consultancy in Bangalore, Ventura World and they said that it is easy now to get a visa to Australia. Thanks again, hope my dream comes true soon.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I met a few Europeans there working as nannies during a brief visit. They graduated from their universities, then applied for a work travel visa that was good for a year. People from certain countries under 30 can apply. I think the US is also on the list. They found jobs through gumtree, something like a Craigslist site there.

The city I visited was genuinely beautiful. Prices on food seemed kind of high, but part of that may have been exchange rate. Even so, Aus $25 for a gourmet burger and $28 for steaks seemed expensive to me. But then they don't leave tips, so maybe it's okay.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

There got to be catch. I wouldn't mind living in Australia . My wife visited there once and likes over there too. I have some IT skills but work mostly in real estate but can brush up and learn IT again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Australia is natural bugman territory. Avoid it like the plague.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

A nice idea but of course that country is full of Australians.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.