Need Help

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
bnembhard
Freshman Poster

Need Help

Post by bnembhard »

How would I be able to leave America after completing Technical College? I completed my Electricity program and is currently doing Automotive for the time being. I am working on the side with Security to save up all the money I can for leaving America. I have my Passport and I am prepare to leave no matter what. Well, maybe not now because I don't have enough money saved up. I want a second citizenship with all my being so please brothers help me out. My email is brandon95n@gmail.com. My Electricity program gave me 3 certificates: Electrician Helper, Residential Electrician, and Commercial Electrician. Would it at least help me get a Visa to work? or a student visa to get into an apprenticeship? I am thinking of Canada, the UK, and Singapore. Or just any country that I can get their citizenship fast.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Need Help

Post by Tsar »

I need to ask you some questions before I can give an answer. I spent two years researching every possibility more me to relocate abroad by gaining permanent residency or citizenship.

Where are each of your parents from (2)?
Where are each of your grandparents from (4)?
Where are each of your great-grandparents from (8)?
Did any of them immigrate to America?

Regions of the world you want to move?

List 10 countries you would most want to relocate to?

Can you speak any foreign languages?

How many years will your college degree be? Is it a 2-year degree or a 4-year degree?

Do you have $10,000+ in cash assets. Depending on the country or the path to citizenship you might need it.

Most work visas require employer sponsorship. Many employers won't sponsor someone who is entry-level or who didn't graduate from a college in their country for entry-level jobs. Countries usually don't give work visas without a job offer in hand and the company must gain approval from their government before hiring a foreigner, and then the government issues the work visa.

After you answer the questions I will be able to tell you your best options.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

bnembhard wrote:How would I be able to leave America after completing Technical College? I completed my Electricity program and is currently doing Automotive for the time being. I am working on the side with Security to save up all the money I can for leaving America. I have my Passport and I am prepare to leave no matter what. Well, maybe not now because I don't have enough money saved up. I want a second citizenship with all my being so please brothers help me out. My email is brandon95nNOSPAMXYZ@gmail.com. My Electricity program gave me 3 certificates: Electrician Helper, Residential Electrician, and Commercial Electrician. Would it at least help me get a Visa to work? or a student visa to get into an apprenticeship? I am thinking of Canada, the UK, and Singapore. Or just any country that I can get their citizenship fast.
If you want to go to Canada, get into energy or resource extraction industry instead of automobile. You need to get some work experience in US first. Be warned the jobs comes with higher risks than auto industry.

Also, you might want to add "no spam" whenever you post e mail address, unless if it's a throw away.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

bnembhard wrote:How would I be able to leave America after completing Technical College? I completed my Electricity program and is currently doing Automotive for the time being. I am working on the side with Security to save up all the money I can for leaving America. I have my Passport and I am prepare to leave no matter what. Well, maybe not now because I don't have enough money saved up. I want a second citizenship with all my being so please brothers help me out. My email is brandon95n@gmail.com. My Electricity program gave me 3 certificates: Electrician Helper, Residential Electrician, and Commercial Electrician. Would it at least help me get a Visa to work? or a student visa to get into an apprenticeship? I am thinking of Canada, the UK, and Singapore. Or just any country that I can get their citizenship fast.
This info may be out of date, but I heard that moving to Australia and working as an electrician there is possible. A friend of a friend was trying to do that, but failed the exam for the license. Do a little research on what you need to do to work as an electrician in Australia, if Australia sounds like the kind of place you want to go.

Return to “Working, Studying, Making a Living Abroad”