Overseas Education at Canada

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
dineshdn1112
Freshman Poster

Overseas Education at Canada

Post by dineshdn1112 »

I'm Dinesh from India and now I would like to continue my education in Canada or New Zealand. Which county is economically best for education. In India I approached some consultancies, they told Australia is good for me... As per my friend's suggestion I approached GREtoppers and they also told me that we will provide full assistance to the students. Shall I go to Canada for my Education?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Overseas Education at Canada

Post by cdnFA »

dineshdn1112 wrote:I'm Dinesh from India and now I would like to continue my education in Canada or New Zealand. Which county is economically best for education. In India I approached some consultancies, they told Australia is good for me... As per my friend's suggestion I approached GREtoppers and they also told me that we will provide full assistance to the students. Shall I go to Canada for my Education?
The quality of education is probably the same but I wouldn't go through any middleman. 1: You don't need to and 2: they tend to be slimy.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Overseas Education at Canada

Post by Master »

All three countries are of quality.
I'd choose canada as it seems to be a bit better quality and its hugemongous size might give it an extra incentive to travel around it.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.