Writer/video editor for hire. Any takers?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Writer/video editor for hire. Any takers?

Post by MJay1978 »

I thought I would give this a try. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this. I somewhat disagree with Winston on the whole video games thing. No offense taken of course. Lol! I love video games, but all the time I put into video games could be used for something more constructive. So I came up with this idea. I am looking to be a freelance writer and a video editor for contractors/employers who are looking. Most of you are aware of my video producing and editing skills. I also worked for a contractor before writing articles for MGTOW Magazine just last year. However the position did not last. Also I no longer represent MGTOW fully. I'm going back to my old roots of being a anti-feminist who is strongly interested in the abroad movement. I can write anti-feminist/abroad articles again, but I'm not going back to making vlogs on YouTube. I'd rather do this kind of work. I can type up to 45 wpm. I thought I would put this out there if anyone is interested in hiring me to do this kind of work. I have a PayPal account. Since I work a permanent job during the morning to afternoon hours I am available for freelance work between 3:30 PM and 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday thru Sunday. So I'm available every day of the week to do freelance work if anyone is looking for someone to hire.

I might also give Freelance.Com or Elance.Com a shot. But I'd rather work for different sites as long as they are not pro-feminist/anti-abroad dating related sites. Those are the only contractors I'm avoiding. I want something that can eventually become permanent so I can get out and travel, which is the reason being why I'm having so much trouble to actually go out there and explore the world in the first place. I would just create my own website outright that promotes anti=feminism in America and dating foreign women, but I don't want to feel like I'm competing with any other sites like WesternWomenSuck.Com and of course my most favorite site HappierAbroad.Com. I'm just trying to come up with ideas of what I can do since I'm really good at writing and making videos. Also if you have more ideas of what I can do, I would like to hear from you. I figured it all out and thought about this and this is what I really want to do. I will give you my email contact only if you are interested. But until I can trust you, I will not give out my phone number. But I am looking to work for anyone who wants to hire me.

P.S. - Just to say "IF" I decide to create my own site later after having enough experience, I could use a point in the right direction. I've been using Wix.Com to build a site, but I might start from scratch again with better ideas. But for now, this is what I'm seeking as far as what my post discloses.
JConnors91
Freshman Poster

Re: Writer/video editor for hire. Any takers?

Post by JConnors91 »

do you have any samples of your previous work?
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

JConnors91 wrote:do you have any samples of your previous work?
Ugh! GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!! >.< ARE YOU DONE YET?!! I'M SICK OF YOU FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MJay1978 wrote:
Ugh! GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!! >.< ARE YOU DONE YET?!! I'M SICK OF YOU FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE!
How do you know he's not a genuine potential employer or client?

I have tons of online work I need to contract out. But I can't pay US level wages of course. It would be somewhere between what people in India/Philippines make and what people in Western countries make. Perhaps the equivalent of 5 dollars an hour, maybe 6.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Winston wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:
How do you know he's not a genuine potential employer or client?

I have tons of online work I need to contract out. But I can't pay US level wages of course. It would be somewhere between what people in India/Philippines make and what people in Western countries make. Perhaps the equivalent of 5 dollars an hour, maybe 6.
He's not. I know who he is. It's one of those Team Gamerfood goons. They've been following me all over the internet and I'm really getting sick and tired of it. Look at him. He just signed on to this site with only 1 total post. He is not a client. Well? If you need someone, perhaps we should talk personally?
JConnors91
Freshman Poster

Post by JConnors91 »

Don't really know what you're on about, I'm starting an official column associated with www.trp.red and figured if you charge reasonable rates for good quality, it'd be less work than making the videos myself. I browse these forums but don't post and made an account just to ask if you were interested in work. but if you're going to be weird to people actually offer you work I don't know how you expect to find an employer :| .
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

JConnors91 wrote:Don't really know what you're on about, I'm starting an official column associated with http://www.trp.red and figured if you charge reasonable rates for good quality, it'd be less work than making the videos myself. I browse these forums but don't post and made an account just to ask if you were interested in work. but if you're going to be weird to people actually offer you work I don't know how you expect to find an employer :| .
...Okay? Prove that you're this guy then. And I want you to prove it by video.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

JConnors91 wrote:Don't really know what you're on about, I'm starting an official column associated with http://www.trp.red and figured if you charge reasonable rates for good quality, it'd be less work than making the videos myself. I browse these forums but don't post and made an account just to ask if you were interested in work. but if you're going to be weird to people actually offer you work I don't know how you expect to find an employer :| .
...And if that's not clear enough, I want you show me a video of yourself responding to me. So that I know you're not a f***ing troll. If you refuse, then I suggest you get lost!