Nordic Raiding

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Nordic Raiding

Post by Master »

Looking to for permernant residence in one of these countries Norway, Denmark, iceland, netherlands. Though I understand permernant residence is hard to impossible. Am looking to migrate through studies best, or if possible job offer with a work perminant. Once I'm there figure a way to permanately stay. Im looking to enter the country in an entry level scholarship or education. I'd prefer to study something in the zoo area but if given a good alternative would consider. Anyone know what are the best programs to apply?

Would consider work permit on a common job if someone has the knowledge of the websites dedicated to give common jobs to overseas without degrees.

Another option is a buisness. But that seems like a total impossible option as they have too many regulations and for an outsider it would be even more difficult.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nordic Raiding

Post by Cornfed »

Eh, isn’t the answer obvious? If you are not already dark complected, dye your hair black, get a really good tan and claim to be Abdul from Buttfuckistan seeking refugee status on the grounds that you would be persecuted in your home country due to all the horrific rapes and murders you did.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You can get free or nearly free tuition in Scandinavia:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/pe ... uition.asp
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

MrMan wrote:You can get free or nearly free tuition in Scandinavia:

Good post.

Ive read several articles. Doesnt any include living expenses as well? I always thought so. At least partial expenses. Am looking for an entry level. I once did some entry level at the local college but hated its ripped off scheme so I dropped out. As many of these countries want variety I'm willing to go if they provide incentives.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Master wrote:
MrMan wrote:You can get free or nearly free tuition in Scandinavia:

Good post.

Ive read several articles. Doesnt any include living expenses as well? I always thought so. At least partial expenses. Am looking for an entry level. I once did some entry level at the local college but hated its ripped off scheme so I dropped out. As many of these countries want variety I'm willing to go if they provide incentives.
If you can find that, good for you. Why would these governments give away free money to foreigners who won't stick around and build up their economy? If you could find a country that lets students work and find a job that supports you while you get free or super cheap tuition, that may be the way to go.

There are some foreign schools for which you can borrow US student loans, but I do not recognize any Scandinavian schools on the list except for Denmark. One school charges:
https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/prepare-fo ... ng-schools

Download the spreadsheet. I saw quite a number of German schools. If any of those are free state schools, you may be able to borrow just enough to live on without borrowing tuition. According to this site, international students in Germany who are not in the EU can work 120 days per year. <https://www.study-in.de/en/plan-your-st ... _26928.php>.

If you could find a German school with free tuition, where you could work 120 days a year, and get student loans if you need them, that may work out well. It is better than borrowing to pay tuition and for the cost of living.

If you were going for a PhD, there may be opportunities to work at the university and earn a salary high enough to live on while pursuing the degree in some European countries. I think they tend to pay their PhD students better than in the US.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Another good post.

Ive read that you can get free tuition as an international student in several countries like germany. Other ones like denmark, and sweden read recently that they offer it only to higher up degrees like phd. But heres where your wrong though im sure the countries have no way of knowing this but my plan is to stick around. Im using the schooling mostly as an excuse to move over, subsides the spending somewhat, and try to manage to stay in the country while I'm there.

I looked up the list but couldnt figure the denmark school which I'd like to check out. Which is it?

I had thought about going the german route but after reading recent experiences from germans and thinking countries like denmark are a better option I rather tackle those that seem more desirable.

I think a good plan would be to take few courses and find a job while living there. Of course the faster I get adjusted the faster my confidence would go and I would be able to then tackle a big scale of courses.

Of course having free tuition is the best route and what I'm looking for along with free grants, scholarship, and low to no interest loans. I also wouldnt mind taking loans as a last resort after I've exhausted all my other options. I would be making a good ammount of money and I wouldnt mind paying it back.

I of course would like a PhD if I could achieve it. For now, I would like to study something in the animals field. I like dealing with animals. I wouldnt mind working at a euro university. Ive worked at a high end university before and I can say its mostly a great enviornment. In Denmark it must be even better.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Master wrote:Looking to for permernant residence in one of these countries Norway, Denmark, iceland, netherlands. Though I understand permernant residence is hard to impossible. Am looking to migrate through studies best, or if possible job offer with a work perminant. Once I'm there figure a way to permanately stay. Im looking to enter the country in an entry level scholarship or education. I'd prefer to study something in the zoo area but if given a good alternative would consider. Anyone know what are the best programs to apply?

Would consider work permit on a common job if someone has the knowledge of the websites dedicated to give common jobs to overseas without degrees.

Another option is a buisness. But that seems like a total impossible option as they have too many regulations and for an outsider it would be even more difficult.
WHAT THE :evil: f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Seriously???? Norway, Denmark, iceland, netherlands :shock:
IS AMERICA NOT ENOUGH OF A FEMINIST HELLHOLE FOR YOU?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-62f3Ql_jA
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jonny Law wrote:
Master wrote:Looking to for permernant residence in one of these countries Norway, Denmark, iceland, netherlands. Though I understand permernant residence is hard to impossible. Am looking to migrate through studies best, or if possible job offer with a work perminant. Once I'm there figure a way to permanately stay. Im looking to enter the country in an entry level scholarship or education. I'd prefer to study something in the zoo area but if given a good alternative would consider. Anyone know what are the best programs to apply?

I co-sign with you on this. Going from America to Northern Europe, especially Scandinavia, makes no sense in my view.

If one has his heart set on moving there, I would suggest spending a month in each of those countries to get a real sense of the cultures. A consultation with an immigration attorney in each of those countries would be useful also.

Scandinavia is so 1980s in terms of an expat destination. I studied briefly at the University of Oslo in Norway in the early 90s and I saw some warning signs even then.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Jonny Law wrote:

I like being tortured.

By the that video sucked.
I like CNN.

On a serious note. I want to go for its improvements. Health care, education, green: clean air, water, low pollution, low crime rate, high literacy.

Personally I have nothing against feminism. I can perfectly live my life independent. Apart from it. As I usually do. I just want to upgrade and rip the benefits.

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

I co-sign with you on this. Going from America to Northern Europe, especially Scandinavia, makes no sense in my view.

If one has his heart set on moving there, I would suggest spending a month in each of those countries to get a real sense of the cultures. A consultation with an immigration attorney in each of those countries would be useful also.

Scandinavia is so 1980s in terms of an expat destination. I studied briefly at the University of Oslo in Norway in the early 90s and I saw some warning signs even then.
I like your suggestion but my main goal is quality of life. Though I agree with most of your on americas tearing of your soul. I dont have much of one. I tend to be apart from it all and keep it to myself. Thus its like im not there. I could even spent most of my time traveling, or at my job but my main base there. As I would like access to the finer qualities in life.

Plus you cant just say everyone is the same. Your bound to met different people, people that might think like you and agree with you. It happens. You just cant say everyone is a bad person or that everyone has a bad way of thinking. There could be some great people. I like a lot of their philsophies, like green, using bikes, vegan food choice, saunas, beauty of nature.

and it makes you feel better, yes my weakness is white women.

But to be honest, America is NOT all that bad. America is a very big country and plenty of it that goes unnoticed or unseen is actually pretty nice and good. I happened to live in one of the worst parts and used to think all of it was like that. A good portion was. But I got lucky and moved to a great area of america and boy did I change and my outlook change. Yea they were plenty of disagreements but they were a lot nicer people and a lot more helpful. I began to respect them more. Its not all about one area is all the same. Race, economy, class, cultural all plays an important aspect of where you at and how you are treated and how you live. You cant compared the black drug slums to beverly hills, vegas to upper side new york, chicago to texas, washington to seattle. no comparison. all of this places are vastly different to great degrees to the point that if any found each other in opposite ends they'll kill you. So to say America is one big hell feminist hell hole isnt quite the whole truth. Ive seen plenty of anti-feminist killers IN America. Yes there is. Some areas they'll kill you for one red cent, and some areas you will give you a $100 like it was nothing. Some blocks you can walk on, some you cant. Some people trust the police some dont. Some areas people will help a dying person on the sidewalk others will just walk over you. Some areas has hookers some will haul your ass to jail immediately. Some have drugs everywhere others have are squeaky clean. Some have areas banging their own families, others have deep religious families. When you compare it to many other countries it is without a doubt one of the better places in the world. Great education without a doubt, great opportunity without a doubt. Quality of living is much better if not so many people wouldnt want to migrate or fight to stay in america fully aware that they're own country is a million times worst. Pollution in general is a lot less than in most countries. Despite its corrupt police force and legal system its far better than in other countries, ive seen. Just because your high on doesnt mean they wont get you like in so many other countries. The vast majority of career opportunties, and women is quite impressive. You cant find your attractive type. Its impossible. Mindset might be but thats another issue but its multicultural and racial gives it a impressive and deadly combination. Its not all the same. You just have to open your eyes.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Master wrote: I of course would like a PhD if I could achieve it. For now, I would like to study something in the animals field. I like dealing with animals. I wouldnt mind working at a euro university. Ive worked at a high end university before and I can say its mostly a great enviornment. In Denmark it must be even better.
I wouldn't recommend it for most people. There are less time-consuming ways to get to a point where you can earn a good living. If you do decided to pursue a PhD, look at PhD salaries for that field first.

In Europe, I hear PhD students are more like apprentices and some schools may pay enough to live on as you teach studets. I don't know if you need a masters for that kind of gig. Some universities in the US consider you academically qualified after the first two years. In the US, there are two years of classes (seminars) before the dissertation proposal and dissertation. Theoretically, it takes four years, but sometimes it can take five, six, or more. Someone with a specific research focus going into school might be able to finish in three if he works like crazy. If you have a masters and understand research first, that may work.

PhDs in a lot of fields require a lot of work on statistics, understanding research methods, and digging into the literature in specific areas.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Master wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

I like your suggestion but my main goal is quality of life. Though I agree with most of your on americas tearing of your soul. I dont have much of one. I tend to be apart from it all and keep it to myself. Thus its like im not there. I could even spent most of my time traveling, or at my job but my main base there. As I would like access to the finer qualities in life.

Plus you cant just say everyone is the same. Your bound to met different people, people that might think like you and agree with you. It happens. You just cant say everyone is a bad person or that everyone has a bad way of thinking. There could be some great people. I like a lot of their philsophies, like green, using bikes, vegan food choice, saunas, beauty of nature.

But to be honest, America is NOT all that bad. America is a very big country and plenty of it that goes unnoticed or unseen is actually pretty nice and good. I happened to live in one of the worst parts and used to think all of it was like that. A good portion was. But I got lucky and moved to a great area of america and boy did I change and my outlook change. Yea they were plenty of disagreements but they were a lot nicer people and a lot more helpful. I began to respect them more. Its not all about one area is all the same. Race, economy, class, cultural all plays an important aspect of where you at and how you are treated and how you live. You cant compared the black drug slums to beverly hills, vegas to upper side new york, chicago to texas, washington to seattle. no comparison. all of this places are vastly different to great degrees to the point that if any found each other in opposite ends they'll kill you. So to say America is one big hell feminist hell hole isnt quite the whole truth. Ive seen plenty of anti-feminist killers IN America. Yes there is. Some areas they'll kill you for one red cent, and some areas you will give you a $100 like it was nothing. Some blocks you can walk on, some you cant. Some people trust the police some dont. Some areas people will help a dying person on the sidewalk others will just walk over you. Some areas has hookers some will haul your ass to jail immediately. Some have drugs everywhere others have are squeaky clean. Some have areas banging their own families, others have deep religious families. When you compare it to many other countries it is without a doubt one of the better places in the world. Great education without a doubt, great opportunity without a doubt. Quality of living is much better if not so many people wouldnt want to migrate or fight to stay in america fully aware that they're own country is a million times worst. Pollution in general is a lot less than in most countries. Despite its corrupt police force and legal system its far better than in other countries, ive seen. Just because your high on doesnt mean they wont get you like in so many other countries. The vast majority of career opportunties, and women is quite impressive. You cant find your attractive type. Its impossible. Mindset might be but thats another issue but its multicultural and racial gives it a impressive and deadly combination. Its not all the same. You just have to open your eyes.
:evil: You say: "But to be honest, America is NOT all that bad."
Because tour a f***ing moron! You belong in Scandinavia! The rape capital of Europe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qDcPneLM4

#1 Romania- Place to become a doctor!
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/10-ea ... 514819/11/
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Master wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

:evil: You say: "But to be honest, America is NOT all that bad."
Because your a f***ing moron! You belong in Scandinavia! The rape capital of Europe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qDcPneLM4

#1 Romania- Place to become a doctor!
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/10-ea ... 514819/11/

:twisted: I care!
So you love blond hair, blue eyed sexy ladies!
Go to Russia!
#5- Place to be a doctor and the country with the world's highest female to male ratio.
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/10-ea ... -514819/7/
Master
Junior Poster

MrMan

Post by Master »

MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 4:15 am
Master wrote: I of course would like a PhD if I could achieve it. For now, I would like to study something in the animals field. I like dealing with animals. I wouldnt mind working at a euro university. Ive worked at a high end university before and I can say its mostly a great enviornment. In Denmark it must be even better.
I wouldn't recommend it for most people. There are less time-consuming ways to get to a point where you can earn a good living. If you do decided to pursue a PhD, look at PhD salaries for that field first.

In Europe, I hear PhD students are more like apprentices and some schools may pay enough to live on as you teach studets. I don't know if you need a masters for that kind of gig. Some universities in the US consider you academically qualified after the first two years. In the US, there are two years of classes (seminars) before the dissertation proposal and dissertation. Theoretically, it takes four years, but sometimes it can take five, six, or more. Someone with a specific research focus going into school might be able to finish in three if he works like crazy. If you have a masters and understand research first, that may work.

PhDs in a lot of fields require a lot of work on statistics, understanding research methods, and digging into the literature in specific areas.
Thanks for the heads up. Ill consider masters or bachlors. Depending on the field and my need to the job I want.
Last edited by Master on November 23rd, 2017, 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.