Now back and lost?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
kingja200
Freshman Poster

Now back and lost?

Post by kingja200 »

hi all
Last edited by kingja200 on December 6th, 2020, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

shiro2142
Freshman Poster

Re: Now back and lost?

Post by shiro2142 »

Hello brother,

I highly suggest you finish your bachelor's degree because you need a foundation. There are many people who won't take you seriously unless you are educated.

Go live rent free with your grandparents in Florida and don't tell anyone I told you this but get a rental agreement with them and backdate it to a year and show the agreement to the registrar's office of the local college or university you are going to attend so you can avoid paying the pesky out of state tuition. From there you can take language courses, study abroad, get training on the side including military, so you can impress the women once you do go abroad again.

Good luck!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Just one point: I don't think Spain is particularly hard for Americans to find a way to stay indefinitely teaching English. And all of continental Europe should be much more accessible to American English teachers once Brexit goes into effect and Brits no longer have first dibs on all the jobs. Boris Johnson is saying they will do it, deal with the EU or no deal, by Oct. 31.

But if you go to Europe don't expect the rock star phenomenon to be in effect. You've got to approach them without obvious signs of encouragement.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I wonder what happened to this man.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Lol @ 2 year old post getting replies.

"I used bottled water only, no ice, and really watched everything. No matter where I ate, I would get sick. I tried Burger King and even very nice restaurants, I still got sick. I would have fever a few times a week, would vomit a lot, and everyday all day I had stomach pain."

This is a very simple solution. Every region has their own strains of bacteria especially in developing countries, if you plan to stay long-term you’ll have to let the local bacteria take over your gut with a seven day fast and saccharomycess boulardii.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:44 pm
This is a very simple solution. Every region has their own strains of bacteria especially in developing countries, if you plan to stay long-term you’ll have to let the local bacteria take over your gut with a seven day fast
For a change, this actually sounds like a good idea.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Cornfed wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:50 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:44 pm
This is a very simple solution. Every region has their own strains of bacteria especially in developing countries, if you plan to stay long-term you’ll have to let the local bacteria take over your gut with a seven day fast
For a change, this actually sounds like a good idea.
Well duh, I'm the best best pathologist in the world.

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/can ... t-recovery

I should be getting my Nobel Prize any day now :)