John Chow's response...any ideas guys??

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

John Chow's response...any ideas guys??

Post by Montanaland »

For those of that don't know this guy...he's chinese and lives Vancouver. He claims to have the most prolific $4 making blogs. However Problogger gives you just as good info if not better.

Any Ideas guys on a product of service that fills a need??

His response below:

You do not need to promote money making product to make money from blog. My most profitable sites don't have anything to do with the make money online niche. As long as your product or service fills a need, it will do well.

John

Me question:

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 5:25 PM, David Mote <davidmote> wrote:

Name: David Mote

Email: davidmote@hotmail.com

Subject: Blog topic

Thank you for the opportunity to watch your free video!

Could I please ask you a question?

-Can I make (as much) money starting and maintaining and back
selling info...a blog on something I'm passionate about and NOT reverting to
selling "how to make money online" material eventually?

I ask because in the video you mentioned the best way is to sell "how
to make $ online after you blog on a passionate topic.

Thanks John,

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

im sure like many of the things these people say it has some merit but do they really work? if it did the world would run like it.

I find these type of ideas a waste of time and worthless. I am not saying they might not work but even if they did its not something i would like to do with my life. How bout you find what you love about life and go after. Just a thought. and no I dont believe whatever hes selling. What hes selling is taking your money.

If you made billions from sitting on your ass would you ever tell anyone how to make those billions?