Teaching English online to support yourself

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Teaching English online to support yourself

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:I suggest a ban on Starchild5. There should be a rule against slandering people with pedophile allegations (without evidence, of course.)
There goes another bottom feeder White Retard...Taking Sides...

You showed your class...Mr "No Gallstone" Man ..Get diagnosed again low life...

I never attack anyone unless they attack me...

You have no business here to come in...dick head...weren't you busy buying undies somewhere in Thailand...

He is Pedo....There I said it.

What you gonna Do....??? other than suggesting to ban me....? What else you got....Bible and some quotes on how jesus answered your prayers....

I won't be banned....Loser...
Last edited by starchild5 on May 10th, 2017, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: You prove nothing Pedo. No one in his right mind comes to Asia and teach English in some remote parts unless he has come to Molest kids. You Europeans have a long ass history to prove it.

The fact is you are the NUMBER 1 race for Pedophilies in Asia. Hiding in your own filth in Asia is what you good at.

Yo Pedo...Do not threaten me mother f(cker....I can f**k you 100 ways your mother won't recognise your gorilla face..

I dare you to break my neck ass hole. Where do you stay ....Lets see how you break my neck...

Where do you want me to meet Pedo...give me the time and day..I be there and lets do it live on Facebook so everyone can watch it...

DONE DEAL OK...
Sure, you let me know when you are in China and I will give you directions to where I am at this moment in time. I promise you, chimping online will be a lot different when you are face to face with me.

But here is my condition to you...

You can break my neck all you want...but I won't stop at nothing from killing you.....Lets just end it and not beat around the bush...I have had enough of you low lifes threatening people around...

You break my neck first and then I will kill you...or you kill me.....Why just break necks around..That's for kids...Lets just fight in a remote place and see who kills whom...

All Swords, Knife's allowed...
Here I am - come and get it. You disgusting, dirty nonce. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
MrMan wrote:I suggest a ban on Starchild5. There should be a rule against slandering people with pedophile allegations (without evidence, of course.)
There goes another bottom feeder White Retard...Taking Sides...

You showed your class...Mr "No Gallstone" Man ..Get diagnosed again low life...

I never attack anyone unless they attack me...

You have no business here to come in...dick head...weren't you busying undies somewhere in Thailand...

He is Pedo....There I said it.
No-one attacked you, you chimped away like the savage that you are because I responded to a post of yours.

How about you act like a civilised human being instead of acting like a diseased chimpanzee? Dirty scumbag, urgh.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote: You prove nothing Pedo. No one in his right mind comes to Asia and teach English in some remote parts unless he has come to Molest kids. You Europeans have a long ass history to prove it.

The fact is you are the NUMBER 1 race for Pedophilies in Asia. Hiding in your own filth in Asia is what you good at.

Yo Pedo...Do not threaten me mother f(cker....I can f**k you 100 ways your mother won't recognise your gorilla face..

I dare you to break my neck ass hole. Where do you stay ....Lets see how you break my neck...

Where do you want me to meet Pedo...give me the time and day..I be there and lets do it live on Facebook so everyone can watch it...

DONE DEAL OK...
Sure, you let me know when you are in China and I will give you directions to where I am at this moment in time. I promise you, chimping online will be a lot different when you are face to face with me.

But here is my condition to you...

You can break my neck all you want...but I won't stop at nothing from killing you.....Lets just end it and not beat around the bush...I have had enough of you low lifes threatening people around...

You break my neck first and then I will kill you...or you kill me.....Why just break necks around..That's for kids...Lets just fight in a remote place and see who kills whom...

All Swords, Knife's allowed...
Here I am - come and get it. You disgusting, dirty nonce. 8)
No Retard....That's not how you kill a man....

You give them the address clearly...Like I'm doing now..

Come to Cochin, Phase 2, Edapally, near Naddabanshery Airport, Kerala, India on 15 May, 2017 at 10 PM , so that it will be just you and me with our weapons drawn...No cops, No Law, No Justice..One should enjoy his win...

So easy....aren't you happy and excited...It would be either me or you....Just we will fight to the finish...

That's how you do it, not hide around...Come to China...I show you BS....or Here I am - come and get it. You disgusting, dirty nonce. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: No Retard....That's not how you kill a man....

You give them the address clearly...Like I'm doing now..

Come to Cochin, Phase 2, Edapally, near Naddabanshery Airport, Kerala, India on 15 May, 2017 at 10 PM , so that it will be just you and me with our weapons drawn...No cops, No Law, No Justice..One should enjoy his win...

So easy....aren't you happy and excited...It would be either me or you....Just we will fight to the finish...

That's how you do it, not hide around...Come to China...I show you BS....or Here I am - come and get it. You disgusting, dirty nonce. 8)
:lol:

I knew you would shit out, wanker.

Course I am not going to INDIA - I would end up catching some horrid disease from some shitty gupta who wipes their arse with their left hand...

starchimp: 'I want to kill you'

Me: Ok - here I am, come and get it... I will give you the directions to my city where I will be waiting for you

starchimp oh no no no, you must come to India please

Me: f**k off, I'll end up getting killed off the many diseases that infest that gupta shithole...

I wouldn't even FLY OVER INDIAN AIRSPACE - alone visit the tip.

I knew you would shit out you coward. :roll:
Last edited by yick on May 10th, 2017, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Common that's so low.

English is your mother tongue and it came naturally. You didn't have to struggle for it like sowing crops. I don't think you paid any money to learn english yourself, yes in school but it came from your instinct as well naturally you picked it up

You should teach English for free which would make sure these Greedy Schools won't milk lot of money from parents, many already know how much these schools make when they have a white face around. :? They are using you.

Teaching English in Asia have become a multi billion dollar industry...I can't bring myself to that level of greed, and we know how greedy Asians are especially Chinese...DON'T FEED THE GREED

If someone wants to learn my mother tongue...I would teach for free or even English but no one prefers to learn from an Indian guy with that Curry accent :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It shows how little you know about it, stick to space jews or whatever... :?

Teaching English is no different to teaching any other language - French, Arabic, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese - it's a bit more complex than parroting the mother tongue you were born with, and if you think you can teach yourself a language to any degree - then you are mistaken or one of a gifted minority who can learn a whole language off their own bat.

I personally wouldn't work for a training centre or private school. All my jobs in Asia (bar one when I first started out in South Korea..) have been working for the government.

As for working for free, well, I have to live in China and buy things to sustain my life teaching English here - so, if the Chinese want me to spend any length of time teaching their children then they need to pay me so I can stick around. If money was important, I could have stayed at my last job at ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia and earn 60000 USD a year - but that job and that place are the total pits, I would rather take a massive pay cut and live in China where I am a lot happier and let me just say something about my current locale, if I hadn't had turned up, nobody else with my qualifications would have come here to take my place. :D

And you're right, nobody wants to learn English from an Indian with a curry accent. So you wouldn't be able to give your services away for free anyway.

NO. You are wrong. Read the above post.

I never quoted you. You quoted me.

You first wrote this
And you're right, nobody wants to learn English from an Indian with a curry accent. So you wouldn't be able to give your services away for free anyway.
My post was never to attack you. You attacked me FIRST.

I was just replying to a post in fun way thats why I talked about my own curry smell....You took it personally...I don't know why....
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: NO. You are wrong. Read the above post.

You first wrote this

I was just replying to a post in fun way thats why I talked about my own curry smell....You took it personally...I don't know why....
YOU SAID in YOUR original post - you had a 'curry accent' and that no-one wanted to learn English from you because of that.

I was agreeing with you.

You stupid thick twat.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote: :lol:

I knew you would shit out, wanker.

Course I am not going to INDIA - I would end up catching some horrid disease from some shitty gupta who wipes their arse with their left hand...

starchimp: 'I want to kill you'

Me: Ok - here I am, come and get it... I will give you the directions to my city where I will be waiting for you

starchimp oh no no no, you must come to India please

Me: f**k off, I'll end up getting killed off the many diseases that infest that gupta shithole...

I knew you would shit out you coward. :roll:
Is this how you cope out from a real fight... :D :D

Ohh I can't come to India because I would catch a disease...Is that all?

Why don't you think like a real man for once and imagine....How you would enjoy killing me in India with a big sword piercing through my stomach, blood oozing out of my body and you breaking my neck a 100 times...

Why you so negative man...Think Positive...You know you are going to Win anyways....with your 200 pound size and 6 feet height and as you broken many a neck before...So why not just come to India and end it once and for all...

You will Win...You know that you do...I'm sure about it ...let's just see how you do it...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: Is this how you cope out from a real fight... :D :D

Why don't you think like a real man for once and imagine....How you would enjoy killing me in India with a big sword piercing through my stomach, blood oozing out of my body and you breaking my neck a 100 times...

Why you so negative man...Think Positive...You know you are going to Win anyways....with your 200 pound size and 6 feet height and as you broken many a neck before...So why not just come to India and end it once and for all...

You will Win...You know that you do...I'm sure about it ...let's just see how you do it...
You're the one who wanted to film it on facebook blah blah blah... here I am - come and get me.

I would break your neck, I would snap you in half, let me know when you are in town if you want a demonstration. 8)

Course I am not going to shithole India - I would NEVER EVER go to India, not even for a billion rupees and all the chicken korma on the planet.

I wouldn't even change flights there - urgh, no way.

You must be the worst poster on this forum, honestly, this is why people soon leave, they read your bullshit about space jews and take the hint that it is infested with lunatics.

Now, step up and come and kill me or piss off starchimp. 8)
Last edited by yick on May 10th, 2017, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:

You first wrote this

YOU SAID in YOUR original post - you had a 'curry accent' and that no-one wanted to learn English from you because of that.

I was agreeing with you.

You stupid thick twat.
Ohh is that how you disagree while making backhanded sarcastic comment on a post...I didn't get it...stupid me because I not one of your Pedo victims who would understand your backhanded sly comments
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:

You first wrote this

I was agreeing with you.

You stupid thick twat.
Ohh is that how you disagree while making backhanded sarcastic comment on a post...I didn't get it...stupid me because I not one of your Pedo victims who would understand your backhanded sly comments
You're a cretin, starchimp.

With the IQ of tapwater.

I responded to a comment you made.

It's quite correct, not many people would take an English lesson from you for free.

This thread is a good example why, you have a very tenuous grasp of understanding basic English.

You said you had a 'curry accent' did you not?

You said very few people would want to learn English from you for free, did you not?

I agreed with both your points.

And then you chimp out.

I wonder where you went to school, starchimp? :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote: Is this how you cope out from a real fight... :D :D

You're the one who wanted to film it on facebook blah blah blah... here I am - come and get me.

I would break your neck, I would snap you in half, let me know when you are in town if you want a demonstration. 8)

Course I am not going to shithole India - I would NEVER EVER go to India, not even for a billion rupees and all the chicken korma on the planet.

I wouldn't even change flights there - urgh, no way.

You must be the worst poster on this forum, honestly, this is why people soon leave, they read your bullshit about space jews and take the hint that it is infested with lunatics.

Now, step up and come and kill me or piss off starchimp. 8)
That is the reason mother f(cker I was asking you to give me your exact address in China where we can meet and you can break my neck all you want. You Yicked out like you always do hiding in some remote cities in China...

Never Mind. I will ask Krameleder or Winston about your location..Since you said..They know where you live...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote: That is the reason mother f(cker I was asking you to give me your exact address in China where we can meet and you can break my neck all you want. You Yicked out like you always do hiding in some remote cities in China...

Never Mind. I will ask Krameleder or Winston about your location..Since you said..They know where you live...

Yeah, go ahead - they'll probably advise you that you paying me a visit isn't a good idea. :D

You come anytime you want starchimp - I'm waiting for you. Let me know when you are in the country and I will give you directions to my apartment. :D
Last edited by yick on May 10th, 2017, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:

You first wrote this

I was agreeing with you.

You stupid thick twat.
You're a cretin, starchimp.

With the IQ of tapwater.

I responded to a comment you made.

It's quite correct, not many people would take an English lesson from you for free.

This thread is a good example why, you have a very tenuous grasp of understanding basic English.

You said you had a 'curry accent' did you not?

You said very few people would want to learn English from you for free, did you not?

I agreed with both your points.

And then you chimp out.

I wonder where you went to school, starchimp? :lol:
No yickity "Pedo" Yick ..That is not how you reply when agreeing to a Sarcastic post...

Looks like you are not only a Pedo but a Homosexual as well...LOL...

You really thought I'm one of your little kids you can molest with few english words don't you...Yeah...We know how great your english is and how you use it to molest kids in Asia...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
No yickity "Pedo" Yick ..That is not how you reply when agreeing to a Sarcastic post...

Looks like you are not only a Pedo but a Homosexual as well...LOL...

You really thought I'm one of your little kids you can molest with few english words don't you...Yeah...We know how great your english is and how you use it to molest kids in Asia...
You are stupid.

Why was that a sarcastic post.

Nobody would learn English from you, you need English lessons yourself. :lol:

Now go and have a bath, you dirty, disgusting smelly animal.