Earn $5 a Day? You Can Travel Forever

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Interesting article. 15 years ago I spent sometime traveling around central America with little money. At first, it was scary but as the weeks went on, I enjoyed traveling, meeting new people and learning the language. Even with little money and being on a budget, it was the best time of my life. I made more friends than I ever did in the states.
stevephillips79
Freshman Poster

Post by stevephillips79 »

Hi,
His basic philosophy is that if you can earn $5 a day.But today travels is the best and top business.More and More money you can earn in this travel industry business.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry 
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

I just made $150 today on my website. Some days, nothing, some days a lot more.

I'd love to know how they travel so cheaply. I'd love to travel around like that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Earning $5 from a web site is more than possible. But it take work... If you don't like being on the internet/computers for hours and hours on end, then its not for you. But I'm constantly connected, mobile and at home. I don't mind this. Having a wife and family wouldn't mean much but less time to devote on such a thing. But once its up and running and making money, just keep updating the content, keep it fresh and it will take less time to do.

I think I can provide a few web sites and blogs with information that's valuable to people and will pay for it.

The majority of Eastern Europe is cheap to live in. The majority of Asia and South/Central America is cheap to live in. The cheapest city to live in Western Europe is Berlin. The cheapest in the US is likely Detroit but you don't wanna live there.

The key is to find an affordable place to live and make enough money to stay there. Take advance of frequent flier miles, points on credit cards, etc.