Philippines - Job potential for Fitness & Personal Train

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Philippines - Job potential for Fitness & Personal Train

Post by manly5000 »

Hey guys,

Just wondering what kind of potential there is for Expats who are into fitness, bodybuilding, and personal training to find money-making opportunities to live in the Philippines?

I'm trying to figure out how to relocate, how I could make it work. I have lots of IT experience but only an Associates Degree and some certification. Not sure if I could land a good IT job.

Besides, I love bodybuilding and fitness more anyways. Is there any good opportunities to make a good living in the Phils in the fitness industry?

To me it's a dream to be involved in the fitness industry in a tropical paradise like the Phils.

Looking forward to your thoughts!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Have not see too many gringos doing that but then again where there is a will, there is a way. You may want to advertise yourself in expat and other newspapers there as looking for a job. Something should come up and eventually work permits/visas will fall into place.
A typical scenario for most people is that they will spend a couple of months searching and then they find something either in their field of close. The main problem then will be small salaries. Most will be some $1000 a month +/1 and then some 15-25% tax -+.

Start by googling

Sports trainer fitness trainer wanted Philippines and prospect for jobs.

Then, do not discount becoming a free lance online trainer through Skype or something to Americans/Westerners while they are in their countries. People do that.

http://www.google.com.kw/search?hl=en&s ... +bodybuild

This would be so much better than spending week after week looking for $1000 a month jobs in the Philippines.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!