Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

It's been a while

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

It's been a while

Postby RedMenace » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I frequented this forum (couple of years) and during my absence a lot has been achieved. I went to China at the end of 2013 to chase tail and that kind of ended not so badly. Though I didn't get the girl I went there for, I ended up getting a better girl but we subsequently split few months later due to long distance relationship difficulties. On the bright side I learn't a lot of things because looking back I was absolutely not ready to invade China. Fast forward to now, I just completed my Electrical & Electronic Engineering degree and have secured a job as Electronic/Electrical Engineer at one of the biggest aerospace and defence companies in the UK, I feel it's time to dust off my China invasion plans and start planning for another round :). So for anyone in their late teens to mid twenties, I can give some solid advice on expectations when visiting China (I advise you don't until you've achieved something like finishing college or working) and general life advice. It's been a very long and painful journey to complete 3 years of university + a year internship and I look forward to enjoying life now. :mrgreen:
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself