Glad i found this site. (New to the forums!)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Glad i found this site. (New to the forums!)

Post by jsmith »

First off i want to thank the site creators here that started this thing. It has taken me a long time to come around to this point in my life and i have been through enough in my life.

we may all be different types of men (i'm african-american), and we all are on a journey thru life but our pain and suffering has brought us to where we are now where we realize that we have to act. We have to take action, if we expect to find some happiness in our lives.

my father took my brother and I to Germany when we were kids (10 years old). Back then i was a pizza loving boy who liked his toys. I was not prepared for the onslaught of extreme lookism and materialism that i would later face in my life as i would age. I may reveal more about myself as time passes.

I really wish i had had the opportunity to be exposed to European culture more as a teen (i'm now 2 8). I would've enjoyed my childhood. Instead i was exposed to a very very competitive dating scene and i wad handicapped emotionally and i'm still struggling but i've started to come out of it. Things are looking better for me. i hold my head up more.

Take a look at these clip here

http://dimewars.com/Video/-Complexion-O ... ctivetab=1

http://dimewars.com/Video/Melyssa-Ford- ... activetab=

This is the type of non sense i was exposed to as kid/teen. My father and my peer/family environment put lots of pressure on me to achieve the fantasy that exists in rap music videos and i had a rough time as a result.

I have a taller older brother who looks like a male model. I'm his physical opposite. I'm not ugly but I'm in average looks and average in height but i live in his shadow. Because he has the looks het can get the HOT CHICKS. we are treated differently within our peer/family group.

People put pressure on me to have a 'personality'. Because i have to have this to makeup for not having super looks. but in my african-american world what that really means that i have to have a very crass sense of street humor. I have to be a rapper actor comedian. A cross breed between Eddie Murphy and a Rapper-socialite.

Everthing in this interview here which what lead me here holds true.

I was recently talking to a nice German girl on facebook who's 4 years younger than myself. And i was simply amazed at how nice, loving, caring and mature she was. Once i got to know her better, she revealed that she's been thru pure hell in her life. But she is still a nice person. this shocked me.

My experience of young attractive american girls is that they're immature people by default. They have to have alot of bad relationships to realize that they need to treat men like human beings. Until i talked to her, i was convinced that i should aim at attractive older women. I see its a culture issue not age.

So in closing i hope to learn more as i spend more time in these forums.

I want to close with this.

compare this interview with american cinemax actress Amber Smith

to this interview with French Actress Fanny Ardant.

Its the difference between night and day.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Welcome abroad man. I'm also a 20 year old African American male. I'm tired of the American women. Two points:
1. I do agree that the dating scene in America is competitive (when I used to try to show interest in an American woman, I realized there was competition. That shows there are more single men than single women.
2. I watched two of the videos. The one about looks and the one about light skin vs dark skin women. On the light skin vs dark skin women, I do agree that people show a strong preference of light skin women than dark skin women. I find all possible skin colors attractive (dark and light skin women, too). If I don't find a girl attractive, I don't find her attractive (skin color has nothing to do with it).

I'm pretty sure the forum supports you and I do too. One day, you'll find that special woman.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Iawesome60 wrote:Welcome abroad man. I'm also a 20 year old African American male. I'm tired of the American women. Two points:
1. I do agree that the dating scene in America is competitive (when I used to try to show interest in an American woman, I realized there was competition. That shows there are more single men than single women.
2. I watched two of the videos. The one about looks and the one about light skin vs dark skin women. On the light skin vs dark skin women, I do agree that people show a strong preference of light skin women than dark skin women. I find all possible skin colors attractive (dark and light skin women, too). If I don't find a girl attractive, I don't find her attractive (skin color has nothing to do with it).

I'm pretty sure the forum supports you and I do too. One day, you'll find that special woman.
thanks for the reply. i appreciate it. i'm twenty-eight actually. i don't know why the emotion-cons covered up the eight number.

but anyways. I like german. i've heard that german white women appreciate black men. But my point is, i'm greatful that the option to leave is there.

i don't want my legacy to be that i allowed myself to be a victim of lookism and so on. So i have a plan, but its hard sometimes.

like i said i've learned so much in the last 4 years. i'm a changed man. But i don't have alot of time. i'm almost thirty now. I get inspired by older men who are bodybuilders who are in shape who take good care of themselves.

but thanks for the response.
Last edited by jsmith on April 7th, 2011, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winston,

You might have to get an Ebonics Google Translate add-in for this site soon, my brother. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mess around and you'll hear the dialects of Geez, Ebonics, Swahili, Ghanian, et. al eventually.

The upstanding Black men are going to be the prevalent amount of members here bwerrie bwerrie soon, baby. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"But i don't have alot of time. i'm almost thirty now."

You have PLENTY of time, friend. Don't let society dictate to you what age is "appropriate" or not. As a matter of fact, the older a man gets, the better his choices, especially OUTSIDE of the USA. In the US, a man in his 40s could not date a girl in her 20s, unless he were rich. Outside of America, it's absolutely the norm! So, enjoy your youth, don't worry about your age, and you'll continue to have the upper hand the older you get. It only gets better!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

RedDog wrote:"But i don't have alot of time. i'm almost thirty now."

You have PLENTY of time, friend. Don't let society dictate to you what age is "appropriate" or not. As a matter of fact, the older a man gets, the better his choices, especially OUTSIDE of the USA. In the US, a man in his 40s could not date a girl in her 20s, unless he were rich. Outside of America, it's absolutely the norm! So, enjoy your youth, don't worry about your age, and you'll continue to have the upper hand the older you get. It only gets better!
Ding!

The reality is that you can bang women in their 20's, 30's and 40's abroad while in YOUR 40's.... In America, its all about 2-5 years age difference if she has no children.

FSU women might moan and complain (a bit) about most of the men are too old. Who they are really talking about are the 50+ men that show up on tours. Now agencies won't be honest and rather take your money but that's the truth. Men that are 50+ should be looking for women at least 40 and leave the 20something alone, but who are we to tell them what to do? A few more divorces and getting taken to the cleaners by younger women will finally get the message home.

But if your 30-40, you can find women as young as 22 that will date/marry you and if you want children I highly recommend no older than 30. You're not cutting yourself off, there are TOO MANY women, just look on AFA. They add seemingly a 100 women every week and some women have been on the site for 3-4 years or longer, still update their profiles hoping to find somebody.

Don't worry about "Age". Overseas that's the LAST thing you should be concerned with...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Bhayes, glad you found our site! American women are no match for foreign women. Thanks for joining our interesting discussion forum! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Thanks for the welcome. just a question. What is AFA and FSU ??? i know i'm dumb but i must know what it means. i'm new here.

Welcome Bhayes, glad you found our site! American women are no match for foreign women. Thanks for joining our interesting discussion forum!
yeah. but why do you have an american actress as your avatar? why not a foreign actress? No offense but jessica biel is the type of woman who plays the typical strong american woman - diva type, in movies.

anyways. i have my eye on germany. i'm learning german right now actually. i'm in school and all of this information here and at the interviews and so on really inspires me. I was really inspired by foreign movies and french actresses but now its more real to me. i have a different persective on things now. i'm not as mad or frustrated anymore. Seriosuly.

I actually walk around with a grin now. I feel alot more confident in myself as a man because i know things will get better.

I have more awareness now. this genetlemen on youtube.com who interviewed Mark Edward Davis and his wife Anna have helped me SEE what is available to me.

in some ways i really look down on american women now. I once thought i wasn't good enough. I mean i'm a good looking guy, but the women i'm around want a male model who is a rich over achiever with a sports car. But its the other way around now for me. they are the ones who are not good enough for me. screw them!

i'm kind of angry with my parents (mainly my father) because he put pressure on me to reach for the fantasy of the hip hop music videos. the lookism and materialsm was too much for me. Now that hip hop / rap is becoming more multi cultural, every body seems to want to imitate american-black women to some degree. its either in really overt ways or more suttle ways. i'm tired of it.

So now

Basically my plan is this. I'm at a business school. If i can get into a situation where i ultimately work for a company that sends me over to germany, i could live there. So in the mean time, i just work on my language skills, i exercise, i'm trying to be in the best shape possible so that when i reach out to this woman, i'll be emotionally, physically and financially ready for her when everything falls into place.

Also i'm not interested in having kids actually. i do want marrige one day but no kids. will that be a problem?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

This is a wiki link that describes FSU better. Basically the FSU is former soviet states which were under Russia for around 45 years or so. Here is a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Soviet_states

AFA (A marriage tour agency which goes to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe)
:http://www.loveme.com/
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

RedDog wrote:"But i don't have alot of time. i'm almost thirty now."

That's so damn true. I'm transpiring onto my late 30s and it's even becoming a joke now to "bag" women (bag means to successfully court a woman) in this country whereas in BRazil, I didn't go a week without pluggin up a woman's assbox (yes it's the norm for women in Brasil to become the recipients of engaging anal sex).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

As others have stated, you are in control of your future. The only ones who should worry are the ignorant, close minded ones. Women all over the world are available. Men are appreciating assets, women depreciating assets. So think of yourself as gold or silver and AW as a used up Chevy.

So many men here think they are the problem because the women here suck.

Many of us here no longer give a rats ass what AW think, me most especially.

I challenge any man here to tell me they care less about AW's opinions than I do. :lol:
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Welcome Jsmith.
TRADER1972 wrote:I challenge any man here to tell me they care less about AW's opinions than I do. :lol:
You may dislike AWs more than anyone else here, but I think that those of us who have been overseas for a while care less about AW's opinions simply because we rarely think about them anymore. They're just like mythical monsters drawn at the edges of our maps.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

TRADER1972 wrote:As others have stated, you are in control of your future. The only ones who should worry are the ignorant, close minded ones. Women all over the world are available. Men are appreciating assets, women depreciating assets. So think of yourself as gold or silver and AW as a used up Chevy.

So many men here think they are the problem because the women here suck.

Many of us here no longer give a rats ass what AW think, me most especially.

I challenge any man here to tell me they care less about AW's opinions than I do. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

that was funny. okay fellas thanks for the pat on the back. i just had to vent alittle. i know i'm behind. but its just hard to shake off the emotional wounds over the years. but i feel better now. Baby steps.

but thanks for the encouragement.
You may dislike AWs more than anyone else here, but I think that those of us who have been overseas for a while care less about AW's opinions simply because we rarely think about them anymore. They're just like mythical monsters drawn at the edges of our maps.
again thanks for the encouragement. its been hard. one day at a time. i really want to arrive at that place where i have this attitude. but at the moment i have to deal with this.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colber ... ia-steinem

but its just a question of time now.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Jackal wrote:Welcome Jsmith.
TRADER1972 wrote:I challenge any man here to tell me they care less about AW's opinions than I do. :lol:

Jackal, I absolutely want to get to that point someday. I think if I was overseas and never ever see another AW again ,it would be nirvana. Out of sight, out of mind. They problem is there is no way to avoid them here in the US. Am I right, you don't think about them because you rarely have to see them?

Oh and let me be clear.

I don't give a rats ass about AW's opinions and I have not for at least 15 years.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I reached that point and it is a wonderful thing. After having so many beautiful girls in The East you just can't go back, the angry-fatties here in the states have no value and serve no purpose. Ignoring takes energy, you more reach a state to total lack of interest.