Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Glad i found this site. (New to the forums!)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby ladislav » Fri May 27, 2011 11:57 pm

I am now in Manila at this pension house where a 79 year old American ex military guy lives with his 22 year old girlfriend. He is in great shape and looks and acts 20-25 years younger.
But he is 57 years older than his girlfriend.
I am 51 and today I was out eating some noodles with a nice 20 year old.
You are running out of time in America if you are 30 but here you get a new lease on life.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat May 28, 2011 12:10 am

ladislav wrote:I am now in Manila at this pension house where a 79 year old American ex military guy lives with his 22 year old girlfriend. He is in great shape and looks and acts 20-25 years younger.
But he is 57 years older than his girlfriend.
I am 51 and today I was out eating some noodles with a nice 20 year old.
You are running out of time in America if you are 30 but here you get a new lease on life.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!? You're 51???

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea you were that old...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby sushiman » Sat May 28, 2011 1:44 am

ladislav wrote:I am 51 and today I was out eating some noodles with a nice 20.

+1
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Sat May 28, 2011 3:45 am

Irizzary you always crack me up man. And yes Anal sex is wonderful. And brazillian women have the asses for it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Sat May 28, 2011 4:45 am

anal sex is disgusting. a learned (cultural) lust, not a natural one. and a prerequisite for homosexuality.

when i was in school i heard dumb niggers talking about how the vagina is too dirty to touch (but the ass is not). speaks volumes of the current generation of americans.
the vagina happens to be the cleanest part of the body while poop comes out of the ass, and these jackasses not only f**k but eat it. one of you idiots posted a topic about "loaf eating" germans. how easily you are manipulated by the zionists.. :x if the world has an asshole it's located in israel.

i think i'll have to travel to north-east siberia or something to find a girl that is normal, and has non of this baggage. maybe those reindeer herder mongol types. i don't think there's any point in going abroad to find a foreign wife if her head is filled with this toxic homo-erotic garbage.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P0HRDCDPQE[/youtube]

sorry if i'm thread-jacking. don't mean to spam your topic, but for too long we, who still have a mind or an opinion of our own have kept silent. it needs to be said that not all of us do whatever the television (social engineers) tells us to do. not all of us are atheists. and a small portion of us still have enough self-worth not to degrade ourselves to the point of partaking in anal penetration.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat May 28, 2011 4:50 pm

@odbo,

We need antagonists like you, man. But in the end, we are both anti-feminists that are into the whole expating culture so alas I can never loathe you.

However, that doesn't stop me from saying f**k your anti-anal sex sentiment.

I f***ed 98 percent of the time in the p***y, but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Brazilian women are so open-minded and raised to be sexual on purpose and it's an integral part of Brazilian culture to be submissive to a man in bed like that.

Yeah you are right about the cleanliness of most women having their vagina cleaner than their assbox, but I mostly did women whom had good shitless auto-lubbed asshole.

Yeah us men have assholes too but we have a dick and muscles and i don't think that shit is attractive in engaging in anal sex with as on the contrary, a woman without a dick with soft feminine curves and good wet-wet on top of that that is mentally into that is what I prefer, tough guy. I even freak out when a woman one time tried to rub the head of my dick with my friend Angel while we were dickin' a fattie down at the same time. So trust me, I'm nowhere near the homo stratosphere.

Oh yeah in odbo-speak, I prefer o'beast women whereas I prefer full-figured women of any size or weight and women whom are curvier than a muthafucka. There.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself