Nice guys finish last, at least when it comes to women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yaiyen81
Freshman Poster

Nice guys finish last, at least when it comes to women

Post by yaiyen81 »

Well at last there is a site where guys talk about the crap women is doing to guys in the west, emasculate them. :(
I am 29yo Jamaican living in Finland, my family did move to Finland when i was 9yo. Going to school in Finland was a nightmare, the school we were in, me and my sister was the only foreigners there. so i became a very shy and to make it worst i have a very high moral. When i was 16yo and no girls was interested in me i thought they didn't like black guys but then Somali refugees started coming in and noticed that they get allot of girls. Then i did thing to my self and say lucky guys they found some body who was interested in them as a person, but i did notice the guys treat the girls like crap but at that age i didn't, think a bout it so much, i have even heard the infamous words from girls, like yaiyen you are a nice guy just be your self, you will one day find your true love, what load of crap, but it gave hope :roll:. When i was 26yo my first woman was a prostitute 8) . One day i write in Google why women like assholes, there women talk about you must have confident ,funny and exciting. So i say to my self what happen to honesty what happen to respect another person like a human bean what happen to loyalty. I mean if i see on the right side a girl whose a asshole and treat people bad but she is funny, on the left side where we have girl who is shy but she is a very nice person, i would in a second pick the nice person. There was a study that women in 30 marry nice guys, so they say nice guys in the end win because he get to marry, how is that a win situation. The women only want them because the bad boys don t want them anymore, and you now the biggest reason women divorce guys in the west is because they say the guys are boring or they say they are too nice. And women test men allot alot, well will stop here my rant is too long:D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

What you tell me is a little disheartening, in that I thought this behaviour was mostly restricted to Anglo girls. Obviously the Nordic peoples are not necessarily any better.

Welcome to the forum, anyway.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome yaiyen81 glad you found our forum. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@DaRick,

Skankism and feminism are spreading my dude. Eastern Europe and the Giant Sleeping Bear are the last bastions for upstanding, virtuous Caucasoid squirtbox and assbox.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

E_Irizarry wrote:@DaRick,

Skankism and feminism are spreading my dude. Eastern Europe and the Giant Sleeping Bear are the last bastions for upstanding, virtuous Caucasoid squirtbox and assbox.
But even when you consider all of this, the Scandinavian/Nordic girls I've come across have generally been much nicer than the Anglo girls. I've always felt that the reason why Anglo women were so toxic was as much cultural (puritan, misandrist) as legislation-based.

So hearing about Nordic girls behaving like Anglos is not terribly encouraging.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I tend to think that white women the world over are opting for the Girls Gone Wild Experience. Low morals, low thoughts, low expectations.
Thanks that we have the phillipines as one of our last hopes in decent women.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Welcome to the forum and site.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

yaiyen81, you may be interested in my explanation of why it makes evolutionary sense for women in feminist culture to like bad-boys and hate moral men.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Nice guys finish last, atleast when it is about women

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

yaiyen81 wrote:Well at last there is a site where guys talk about the crap women is doing to guys in the west, emasculate them. :(
I am 29yo Jamaican living in Finland, my family did move to Finland when i was 9yo. Going to school in Finland was a nightmare, the school we were in, me and my sister was the only foreigners there. so i became a very shy and to make it worst i have a very high moral. When i was 16yo and no girls was interested in me i thought they didn't like black guys but then Somali refugees started coming in and noticed that they get allot of girls. Then i did thing to my self and say lucky guys they found some body who was interested in them as a person, but i did notice the guys treat the girls like crap but at that age i didn't, think a bout it so much, i have even heard the infamous words from girls, like yaiyen you are a nice guy just be your self, you will one day find your true love, what load of crap, but it gave hope :roll:. When i was 26yo my first woman was a prostitute 8) . One day i write in Google why women like assholes, there women talk about you must have confident ,funny and exciting. So i say to my self what happen to honesty what happen to respect another person like a human bean what happen to loyalty. I mean if i see on the right side a girl whose a asshole and treat people bad but she is funny, on the left side where we have girl who is shy but she is a very nice person, i would in a second pick the nice person. There was a study that women in 30 marry nice guys, so they say nice guys in the end win because he get to marry, how is that a win situation. The women only want them because the bad boys don t want them anymore, and you now the biggest reason women divorce guys in the west is because they say the guys are boring or they say they are too nice. And women test men allot alot, well will stop here my rant is too long:D
You can always try Asian girls :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
yaiyen81
Freshman Poster

Post by yaiyen81 »

fschmidt

i have to say the evolution idea dos make sense, but it would make better sense, if we were living in caveman time, then i would understand why women behave this way, women still fight over alpha males and we live in the year 2011. what i have notice now a days if guys in relationship treat women whit respect the relationship will be shorter than if you treat her like crap. it just blow my mind that women have sex mostly with bad boys but give nice guys the stick, it is like they award guys who behave bad but i have heard that it is different in Asia country's. i have heard too, that if a woman now that you are in a relationship, she would show more in tres in you. i did read some where that women love drama, they feed from it, in a relationship whit a bad boy they get a allot of it, so if she is whit a nice person she will make up a reason to start a fight, to get her drama meter full. :shock:
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Feminism itself is not the problem.

From what I can gather Scandinavian women are more opt to bang you in a one night fling than to try and make a relationship work when they are young. That's the "Girls Gone Wild" experience that Erik is talking about. I would say that's likely true, once they hit 30's however things change as with all women in Western Culture. Scandinavia has an excellent social welfare system so women are encouraged to take their maternity leave long before they give birth. I believe they get half or all their wages I have to check that to be sure.

In any event, here's the key to women in Europe. Don't be meek, don't be a dick, but don't be metrosexual either. As a Black Man, you can find women that will want you assuming you're not, you know... Ugly/Fat. You have to be aggressive, Finish Women expect that, that's what happens with their men. Don't expect sexual contact to result in a budding relationship. Scandinavian women are under no pressure to keep their legs closed as in more religious countries like the United State for example.

Shyness can be your undoing, women in general don't like shy men, I don't care what culture your fooling around in.

Without knowing you personally I can't help any more than that. You know Finish so I language is not a barrier and I assume you speak English better than you type/write it, but you should be okay there.

Welcome Aboard
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I've been to Finland and while the country isn't most welcoming or filled with hot girls, it's WAY WAY better and friendlier than the U.S.

From what I read you are an immigrant Black male who grew up in white society and totally white country that never previously had any Blacks living there. It's just a bad luck in a way. I know tons of Russians live and travel to Finland all the time, many of them are happy living in Finland and vacationing there because they LOOK white and Caucasian, so not much difference between them and Finns.

I don't want to sound harsh or racist, but I think people belong to where they belong and certainly some people are open to mixed marriages, some are not. U.S. is supposed to be a country of immigrants, but only badass ghetto/white trash/metrosexual gelly hair douchebag guys are needed here (I like gel too, but you know what I taking about). Look at the Jersey shore! All that guido steroid fist-pumping shit, stupid drama that kids in middle school in Ukraine would just puke from seeing.

So to make things short, Finland and other Scandinavian countries are NOT the worst! By far! At least you get awesome government support, education, healthcare etc. Women are definitely BETTER looking than in the U.S.

Otherwise, you live in Europe. I get AMAZED with you guys that live in U.K. or Finland - how much is it for a ticket to Ukraine or Moldova or Romania? Just buy a freaking ticket, it takes only 2 hours to fly there. At least you could bang some awesome girls "For free" instead of getting a prostitute.

When I read this forum I get SO freaking happy I grew up in Ukraine, despite terrible economy and quality of life in general there.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:Feminism itself is not the problem.

From what I can gather Scandinavian women are more opt to bang you in a one night fling than to try and make a relationship work when they are young. That's the "Girls Gone Wild" experience that Erik is talking about. I would say that's likely true, once they hit 30's however things change as with all women in Western Culture. Scandinavia has an excellent social welfare system so women are encouraged to take their maternity leave long before they give birth. I believe they get half or all their wages I have to check that to be sure.

In any event, here's the key to women in Europe. Don't be meek, don't be a dick, but don't be metrosexual either. As a Black Man, you can find women that will want you assuming you're not, you know... Ugly/Fat. You have to be aggressive, Finish Women expect that, that's what happens with their men. Don't expect sexual contact to result in a budding relationship. Scandinavian women are under no pressure to keep their legs closed as in more religious countries like the United State for example.

Shyness can be your undoing, women in general don't like shy men, I don't care what culture your fooling around in.

Without knowing you personally I can't help any more than that. You know Finish so I language is not a barrier and I assume you speak English better than you type/write it, but you should be okay there.

Welcome Aboard
@ djfourmoney Its good to know i can be aggressive with foreign women. thanks for stating this djfourmoney. i am very aggressive indeed. but as you know its creepy if i am aggressive. because " i have a hidden motive" hahahaha yeah right. again thanks for validating this.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Nice guys finish last, at least when it comes to women

Post by Winston »

Some counter articles that claim that nice guys don't finish last anymore. Are they true?

https://www.yourtango.com/2016285205/ni ... -new-study

https://www.yourtango.com/2016293746/5- ... g-nice-guy
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne