Thought I'd introduce myself :)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Thought I'd introduce myself :)

Post by C.J. »

Hi Happier Abroad!

It's nice to see a community where people are actually THINKING. And by thinking, I mean actually KNOWING how to think for themselves and not regurgitate Wikipedia info! lol

I'm from the US and I'm simply tired of the place! When terrible things happen here, I'm actually thrilled! That's how fond I am of this country. I'm 27 years old, a person with Albinism that doesn't fit in at all with anyone! I get along more with whites than blacks though, even though I'm of African descent. Maybe it's 'cuz I hate that gangster culture...

I haven't had much social fulfillment in my 20+ years of living. I have fond memories of pre-HS and attracting girls like honey! THAT'S how long of a dry spell I've had. Once you lose schooling, you don't get much of a chance to hook up.

I'm hoping to create a better future for myself, going against the grain and living to tell the tale.

With that said, I have NO IDEA what to do first! Quite shameful. I might have a better idea after reading through this forum however.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello C.J. glad you found our forum. What countries do you think you might want to visit in the future? Your only 27, so it's good that you decided to try out other countries before you get stuck in the US and on the work till you drop treadmill that is so common in America.

What part of the US do you live in? Some areas of America are better suited to meeting women than others it seems.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Thanks for welcoming me, jamesbond.

I live in Northern New Jersey currently. Compared to Michigan(where I grew up), it's surprisingly easy to get laid around here. Not by much though.

I was thinking of Thailand/Philippines. Or even Latin America. I've had some positive experiences with women from those areas.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:Thanks for welcoming me, jamesbond.

I live in Northern New Jersey currently. Compared to Michigan(where I grew up), it's surprisingly easy to get laid around here. Not by much though.

I was thinking of Thailand/Philippines. Or even Latin America. I've had some positive experiences with women from those areas.
What's up? We are cool friends already because you don't subscribe to the gangster culture. Cool. And besides, most Black aMericans loathe light-skinned Black people, albino Africans and albino Blacks.

See Latinas and SE Asians love light-skinned men so you are good-to-go. Which part of "NNJ" do you reside? 732? 201? 973?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I'm in the 908 area.

It's good to know I might not have so much trouble catching the attention of women outside the US. That's what I was afraid of. I have no idea where someone like me would be accepted.

My first thought was... Africa, of all places. XD
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What do you do for a living? Do you have a degree? The easiest way to get out of the US is by becoming an English teacher. I got out when I was 30.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

ladislav,

I don't have a job ATM. No degrees. I do have great knowledge in computer programming and game design however, which is what I'm currently trying to make a living off of.

Might consider teaching English. How did you teach English overseas?
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

why don't you get a team togather and make a game. in the 90's, that's how they did it, in old school. I'm sure you must know other programer's that you can team up with.