Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

keius wrote: Why is it so difficult to understand that some people prefer their privacy. I have a facebook account. My picture is on it. Neither my wife or my son are pictured anywhere on my account. Why? Privacy. Even those i've "friended" on FB can't see my family. What info on me is actually listed on FB? I'm a male. That's it. Why don't i post pictures of my wife here? On this site? Because i respect my wife's wishes and her privacy as well.
Anything you say can be used against you. On the internet, that is more true than anywhere else. Once it's there, it's there to stay forever.
Consider this post on Robin. Do you think she feels a bit violated knowing you are once again posting pictures and criticisms on her? Could it be affecting her real life right now?
This thread in itself justifies Rocks reasons for not divulging more details of his life to you. I don't blame him.

EDIT: Eh, should have read Rocks post first. He said it so much better :)

BTW:

Repatriate:
"Your constant insinuations about knowing some secrets and hanging it over this forum is tiresome really. Either spell it out or shut up about it already."
CheezeRaider:
"haha, all right, I'll shut up already Laughing
I'll take your advise Well-informed Smile"

This is what i meant by not arguing all the time, especially when it's justified. :roll:
Not true.

First, what's posted here can be removed or edited out. I took down all the pages about Stefan, for example, and another page about my former MLM buddy. Both of them apologized and we began our friendship again anew.

Second, unless you plan on doing something wrong or bad to me, you have no need to worry about me having your full name or photo. I have Jamesbond's full name, WorldTraveler's full name, Steve Neese's full name, etc. yet I've not written anything bad about them. Why should I? They've done nothing wrong.

I already have Rock's picture too, but I've never posted it, just as I promised I wouldn't. I do not expose innocent people. No one has ever suffered from giving me their full name, unless they've deserved it. I do not break promises. Thus there is no valid reason to be paranoid about giving me your full name or photo.

Yes if Robin saw her photos here, she might feel violated, but so what? Who cares? She doesn't care about me, so why should I care about her? She's a cold hearted selfish inconsiderate person anyway. Why do you care?

At least I'm honest. This CheezeRaider guy won't even come clean about who he is. His story about me meeting him at a party with Robin can't be true, because I've never met a middle aged Asian guy before with Robin's family before. Why won't he come clean about who he is and how he knows me? What's he got to lose? All he has to do is tell the truth. Why won't he?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Why in the world would I be insane enough to trust my identity to a person who doesn’t even have the integrity of taking care of his own flesh and blood! And who cheats behind his fiancée.
Don’t dig up the pass you should leave buried.
And you bring this back up from 5 months old thread. Talk about necromantic issue.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She is not my fiancee. And I do take care of my son with financial support. But so what? I will not be happy unless I pursue my desires and dreams.

I'm not going to be something I'm not just because you say so. f**k you.

You don't have to tell me your last name. Just tell me who you are. I think you contradicted yourself in your OP. First you said that you never met me, then you said that you did when I went to your house for a party.

I never met any Asian male through her. Why did you lie? At least I don't lie.

Are you the Asian dentist that Robin said she had a crush on? Or are you Mike, Jackie's husband, the one they all said was a male chauvinist and jerk? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

i never said Robbin was your fiancee.

your making up words now.

your son dont need your money. he need a father!

Your lossing your mind dude. as I said. you should have left this tread buried. not dig it out 5 months after.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I know dummy. I never said that you said that Robin was my fiancee. I know you were referring to Dianne. Dianne is not my fiancee. You erred again.

And if you were a real man, you'd stop hiding and tell me who you are. How would you like it if I told you that I knew you but wouldn't tell you who I was? Real men don't do that. Only cowards do. At least I am upfront about who I am and what I am.

What do you have to lose by revealing who you are? I'm not going to post your real name. And you don't have to tell me your last name either.

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Winston, calling names only tells me you are unable to communicate as in intellectual.

Its always about YOU YOU YOU. you haven't changed one bit. Thats right, go search for your kicks and fun.

You shouldn't even talk about what a real man is, its obviously you dont know what one is. Had you been a real man you would have done much better in Russian and Ukraine. These girls want a real man, you may have raisen their couriousity for being an American, but You are not a man. And that is why you failed.

This difference between a boy and man is a sense of responsibility for his own actions. Go do some self reflection dude.

I hope for your sake, you'll see the truth of your follies and start making the right decisions for yourself. I believe you still can.

You must be able to give love to recieve love.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

CheezeRaider wrote:Winston, calling names only tells me you are unable to communicate as in intellectual.

Its always about YOU YOU YOU. you haven't changed one bit. Thats right, go search for your kicks and fun.

You shouldn't even talk about what a real man is, its obviously you dont know what one is. Had you been a real man you would have done much better in Russian and Ukraine. These girls want a real man, you may have raisen their couriousity for being an American, but You are not a man. And that is why you failed.

This difference between a boy and man is a sense of responsibility for his own actions. Go do some self reflection dude.

I hope for your sake, you'll see the truth of your follies and start making the right decisions for yourself. I believe you still can.

You must be able to give love to recieve love.
CheezeRaider, Winston doesn't like to be called out by anyone, so don't bother. It's pointless to even try...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider wrote:i never said Robbin was your fiancee.

your making up words now.

your son dont need your money. he need a father!

Your lossing your mind dude. as I said. you should have left this tread buried. not dig it out 5 months after.
Btw, I'm not trying to dig up the past. I'm happy to leave it buried. I'm just asking who the f**k you are. Is that too much to ask? If someone knocked on your door, you'd want to know who it is too wouldn't you? It's only natural.

You are an insensitive jerk. No wonder why American women don't like you. My excuse is not my personality. They just don't like my height and my race. But at least I don't have a jerk insensitive personality like you.

You haven't made any logical points or arguments. All you do is judge and act like a typical know it all Western male who talks out of his ass. I've met your type plenty of times. They are usually losers with pompous personalities that are unpleasant and illogical. Many loser expats in Angeles City and even in Russia, have the same pompous self-righteous personality that you do.

Look dude, you don't understand me. I can't be something I'm not. A wise person doesn't judge. He simply lets things be and lets nature work out its course, rather than try to fix or interfere with the natural flow of things.

Why should I resign my life to being a normal stable father and family man? That would never make me happy or fulfill any of my dreams, desires, goals and objectives.

The truth is, I am suffering in regret from BILLIONS and BILLIONS of unfulfilled sexual/romantic fantasies I had in the 80's and 90's, all of which consume me everyday and are deeply harbored in my subconscious. That's what drives and motivates me, to be honest. Your pompous self-righteous talk is NOT going to fix that. Nor will your stupid words.

How is settling down to be a stay at home dad going to help with BILLIONS and BILLIONS of unfulfilled desires from the 80's and 90's? How will it accomplish my goals, objectives and dreams? It won't.

Sorry I cannot be something I'm not, even if I wanted to be, I still couldn't.

Also, you are a coward. I bet in real life, you could not face me. You can't even tell me who you are.

Zboy1, he did not call me out. He merely expressed his pompous self-righteous opinions like typical a-hole expats do. Very typical. At least I don't lie like he does. He lied in the beginning when he said that he never met me and doesn't know me, and then in the next post said that I've met him in person before at a party at his house. Both those statements can't be true, so one of them has to be a lie.

At least I don't lie, so my honesty/integrity is way above his.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Post by josephty2 »

Haven't watched the cartoon for years.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pictures of me and Robin LaFleur

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
May 2nd, 2011, 9:30 am
If anyone's interested, here are pics of the happy times that me and Robin LaFleur had together.

In Washington state

In a greenhouse garden in Victoria, Canada

In Las Vegas

In the canyons of southern Utah

Kissing at the airport after our first romantic week together

Here is Robin with her mom, Barbara LaFleur, and sister, Jennifer LaFleur (I'm sure they'll love seeing their pics in this thread lol)

Anyone get any vibes from these pictures? I sure looked younger back then huh? lol
Compatibility aside, @Winston it's kind of a shame you did not reproduce with this Robin lady. She would have given you a handsome tall son like Bruce Lee's son Brandon Lee. He might have ended up a moviestar. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I don't know about anyone else, I would have given 20 year old (or whatever she was...) Robin LaFleur a f***ing good seeing to - however she brushed her teeth! :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
October 1st, 2023, 4:39 am
I don't know about anyone else, I would have given 20 year old (or whatever she was...) Robin LaFleur a f***ing good seeing to - however she brushed her teeth! :lol:
Winston in his twenties didn't realize how good he had it compared to Winston in his fifties.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2023, 5:54 am
yick wrote:
Winston in his twenties didn't realize how good he had it compared to Winston in his fifties.
That's right, he thought the route towards Pamela Anderson was an automatic upgrade but not so... he managed to let go of a white American post teen with nice titties and pins and for what? He never says does he? :lol: he just justifies it now saying she's a porker.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
April 29th, 2011, 9:59 am
Btw, does Robin still have these bizarre habits and preferences?

- She prefers drinking warm soda rather than cold soda.
- She prefers ice cream to be melted and liquidy rather than frozen.
- When she brushes her teeth, she doesn't rinse with water. Instead, she just spits out the toothpaste when she's done. Eeeeeew.
- She likes walking barefoot in the mud. Yuck.
- If you tell her that humans are more intelligent than animals, she challenges that, arguing, "That is human arrogance talking. How do you define intelligence? You can't judge animals based on human intelligence." which is beyond reason.
- She prefers being around animals over people and considers their lives to be more important than human life.
- If I beat her at a board game, like Scrabble, (which I can beat her at every time if I wanted to) she became moody and upset, even though it's just a game. Yet when I lost to her in trivial pursuit, (which she was better than me at) I never became moody over it.
- She advises people to drink ice cold water when they have a cold or flu, which goes against all wisdom in Asia. Yet her mom is a Registered Nurse. Go figure.
- She is very narrow, conformist, and simple, with no imagination or ability to think outside the box or sense of adventure.
- She is an Atheist who believes that mainstream science has all the answers.

So, even though she had a superb work ethic and loved routine, some of the things above made me wonder if she had some screws loose.

Some people are just plain weird I guess. When you meet enough people, you will eventually come across some.
It was so different when Bill Clinton was president. I was just born at that time. Then Barack Obama was elected, became president January 2009.

Thinking outside the box? Hmmm....I met a few people who been to prison, some of them definitely think outside the box. It's just that they didn't understand teachers (especially those imprisoned between 2021 and 2023)
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
October 1st, 2023, 7:44 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2023, 5:54 am
yick wrote:
That's right, he thought the route towards Pamela Anderson was an automatic upgrade but not so... he managed to let go of a white American post teen with nice titties and pins and for what? He never says does he? :lol: he just justifies it now saying she's a porker.
You don't understand what happened. We had no chemistry or feelings and were running on fumes. The love ran out after the first year together. Many relationships are like that. We just became roommates like most married couples. No energy or chemistry or compassion between us. I couldn't even get it up for her. Sometimes when the passion runs out, you can't do anything about it. We were running on fumes and just pretending to love each other when we didn't.

Also she was an atheist and workaholic and conformist who believed everything the media told her, hence there was no mental connection either. How come she couldn't be one of those hot new age girls on YouTube who can hold a deep conversation?

I didn't dump her. She left me after a while when she saw me trying to get dates and sex on AOL. It was the straw the broke the camel's back. Even though I didn't love her, it was painful because when you are with someone for several years, they become like a part of your body. Hence breaking up with them, even if you don't love them, feels like losing a limb, which is excruciating and painful. Anyone who's been in a long term relationship knows what I mean.