Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock,
I'm not the only one with racial views here. Even you admit in many indirect and direct ways that East Asians are higher up on the hierarchy than Filipinos are. You've concurred that East Asians are: smarter, have higher IQ's, higher quality skin, smoother skin, age better, act more refined, have more refined tastes, act more civilized, eat and cook far better food, have higher standards, etc. etc. It's too obvious.

All this says unequivocably that there is a hierarchy of races. Ask anyone in Taiwan and they will tell you that their race is far higher on the hierarchy than Filipinos which are below them. Most won't be shy to state that as a fact. You can ask Japanese and Koreans and they will tell you the same thing. All races are not equal as the politically correct idiots claim.
Don't you recall that I've stated directly before (on this forum) that I believe all people are racist to some degree in certain ways, myself included? And it sounds like your memory is a bit fogy. I did say that:

1. East Asians have higher IQs on average (same thing as smarter in my book) than SE Asians
2. East Asians have better quality and smoother skin on average than SE Asians
3. East Asians age better on average than SE Asians

BUT, I never said that:
1. East Asians have more refined tastes than SE Asians
2. East Asians eat and cook far better food than SE Asians (I generally don't like Chinese food but do like Thai food for example. IMO, Mainland China is one of the worst places in the world for food. Japan is also not very good in my book).
3. East Asians have far better standards than SE Asians

As I watch Thailand develop economically, I'm starting to believe that some of the differences may be more economic than racial. If I compared today's Bangkok (to represent SE Asia) to Shenzhen in 1990 (to represent East Asia), I wouldn't be surprised if the SE Asians came-out ahead at least on some of the factors mentioned above. Bangkok today is much richer than Shenzhen was then and economics makes a big difference. But you cannot accurately conclude that a country is poor just because its people are racially inferior or have lower IQs. If that were the case, why was China one of the world's poorest countries for so many decades?

I'm sure that many if not most Japanese and Koreans will agree with you that there is a hierarchy of races, very similar to what many in Germany used to think.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Pictures of me and Robin LaFleur

Post by Winston »

If anyone's interested, here are pics of the happy times that me and Robin LaFleur had together.

In Washington state

In a greenhouse garden in Victoria, Canada

In Las Vegas

In the canyons of southern Utah

Kissing at the airport after our first romantic week together

Here is Robin with her mom, Barbara LaFleur, and sister, Jennifer LaFleur (I'm sure they'll love seeing their pics in this thread lol)

Anyone get any vibes from these pictures? I sure looked younger back then huh? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: Rock, where did you get that Filipino Americans earn more than White Americans? Based on what? Most Filipinos I saw in the US were lower middle class.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau (2008), Filipino Americans have a significantly lower poverty rate than that of the general American population. Filipino Americans also have a higher median family income as compared to the general population. In New York, the U.S. Census Bureau (2008) projected that an average Filipino American household had a median household income of $91,053 compared to $56,033 of the average American household. Whites are just slightly above overall average and would be even lower if Jewish Americans were separated out.

More than thirty seven percent of Filipino Americans have a bachelor's degree and another 30% have some college or associate's degree. Filipino Americans are employed in managerial and professional occupations, most commonly in the educational services and in health care and the social assistance industry.

Your perception is not always in-line with the facts Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, I'm talking about Filipinos, not Thais.

I'm sure you'd agree that the standards of East Asians, refined tastes, food, etc. are better than that of Filipinos. Did you even try the local Filipino food when you were in Angeles? If you did, it would have been an eye-opener. Even Dianne hates local food here and can't stomach it.

China was poor before, but still developed many things and inventions, such as gun powder, noodles, kung fu, acupuncture, tao te ching, taoism, etc. You can't say that about Filipino culture. It's not about economics. It's the overall big picture. But I can't comment on China since I haven't been there. I was referring to the Chinese in Taiwan, Hong Kong, America, etc. that I've met.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Most scientists believe it's 50/50 genes and environment, I think.
Well then, is the glass half full or half empty? If even just 20% of a person's outcome as an adult were a result of environment, don't you think its worth moving Angelo from PI to Taiwan given your strong views on both places?
Last edited by Rock on May 2nd, 2011, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: You guys, I have a f***ing hundred things to do and no staff of workers. I haven't even got to plans I made in 2008 yet! If you want me to get things done, then come here and help out. When I get overwhelmed, I get nothing done cause I feel a state of inertia.

I'm not just venting. I'm just telling my honest feelings and reasons about all these things.
If you decide to move Angelo to Taiwan, I'm happy to help out in any reasonable way possible. But you gotta foot the bill for the DNA test. Man-up and get it done.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock, I'm talking about Filipinos, not Thais.

I'm sure you'd agree that the standards of East Asians, refined tastes, food, etc. are better than that of Filipinos. Did you even try the local Filipino food when you were in Angeles? If you did, it would have been an eye-opener. Even Dianne hates local food here and can't stomach it.

China was poor before, but still developed many things and inventions, such as gun powder, noodles, kung fu, acupuncture, tao te ching, taoism, etc. You can't say that about Filipino culture. It's not about economics. It's the overall big picture. But I can't comment on China since I haven't been there. I was referring to the Chinese in Taiwan, Hong Kong, America, etc. that I've met.
You made reference to my past statements about SE Asians, not Filipinos. So that's what I addressed. Lets not mix apples and oranges here. And in spite of China's past achievements, girls were a lot rougher back then. Even today, a relatively large percentage of Chinese girls in certain areas of China have bad skin due to air pollution or poor life quality.

As for food, I look at all of what is available, local or otherwise at an affordable price. That's what matters to live in a place. In Angeles, I had many options and could find plenty of food that I liked. On the other hand, in some large cities of China such as Chongqing, it was much harder for me. The local food totally sucked. Meat dishes often had a strange smell or were mostly bones. Western food there was rare and when we did find a place that served it, they got it totally wrong. It looked and tasted horrible. And the dishes were not washed properly. I think they might have used rat meat in some of their dishes. And people in some restaurants would sometimes spit on the floor. I would take Angeles, or non-tourist areas of Subic Bay for food any day over Chongqing (one of China's largest cities). Of all the countries I've been to in the world, China is my least favorite place for food.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:I believe genes has a lot to do with it. Genes are also from your ancestors. Human instincts are from genes too. I can just feel it, that it is the primary cause. I can sense people's "inherent traits". They are obvious to me.

Rock, I've already told you five times why I don't need a DNA test, and explained it in detail. Again, why do you always erase from your memory what I tell you? It's like there is something slippery in your head that causes you to lose data and ask the same questions over and over again. I am not imagining this. It is not a misunderstanding. There is definitely something in your memory banks that loses data or flushes it out. I'm certain of it now. It's objectively clear. So I don't know why you deny it when it's obvious and has happened many times. It's tiring to repeat the same answers to you 10 times and yet you still forget them. I swear I am not wrong about this. You DO often forget things that have been explained to you many times. That is a fact and I have many specific examples. Yet you deny it for some reason. I don't know why. But a fact is a fact.

Can you recall what I told you about the DNA test issue? If so, can you summarize or paraphrase it? I've explained it to you numerous times already. There is no excuse for simply forgetting it like you never heard it. I swear.
Didn't you say that Taiwan will only allow you to get a visa or passport for Angelo if you prove he is your biological son via DNA test? And, they will only accept results from certain approved hospitals which charge very high rates for this test (a few thousand US$ I believe)? Am I wrong here? How can you bring Angelo to Taiwan without a DNA test? The only other option is to get him a US passport first but I think we both agree that American citizenship is risky thing anymore.

BTW, why do you doubt my memory? Based on which questions or statements from me in the past? You claim that its a fact which you can back-up with many specific examples. If they are so easy to remember, you should be able to cite specifically from your own memory in just a couple minutes. Or did you forget, lol.
Yes I said that. That's why I said it's better to bring him on an American passport, which does not necessarily require a DNA test, depending on the circumstances. I've said that numerous times.

You lost your memory on many occassions, but I didn't write them all down. For example:

- You asked me several times why I didn't implement Momopi's business ideas. I explained clearly why many times with lots of common sense, but you kept asking again.
- You kept saying that I never scored with regular girls in the Philippines. But I told you I had, with about 10 of them. Yet you still repeat it.
- You said that all the girls in my Angeles photo thread and collage were bar girls, even after I said many times that they weren't.
- You kept saying that I didn't spend any time in Taipei, even after I told you that I'd been there many times, even in childhood.
- You keep asking why I don't just leave Angeles, even after I gave you a list of practical reasons.

There are many more examples, many of them trivial. Trust me dude. I have an accurate memory and I KNOW when I've already told you something and have to repeat it. When I have to repeat something that I've told you before, I get tired easily, and I did experience that when I repeatedly answered the same questions from you, not just about the above, but about a ton of little things.

I can pull a ton of things straight from memory. I remember that the movie "The Karate Kid" came out in the Summer of 1984. I swear I didn't look it up. Look it up and tell me how accurate that is.

"Return of the Jedi" came out in 1983. I remember that clearly. My parents are even amazed at the things that I remember that they forgot, such as what year we went to Taiwan and where, who we visited, what was said, etc.

I can also remember old commercials from 1982, including exact words and slogans in them, and can recite them.

But anyway, trust me dude. I don't hallucinate things, and if I remember something, it's a very good bet that it's accurate.

Also, not to brag, but if you look at your posts and mine, you will see that your posts contain more spelling errors than mine do. For instance, you spelled "foggy" as "fogy" in a post above. I am very keen on accuracy so I can't help but notice such things. I've noticed a ton of errors and typos like that in your posts before. Not that it matters of course. But I'm just saying that I have a strong knack and aptitude for accuracy. And therefore, if I say that I've had to repeat things to you multiple times, then there is a 99.99 percent chance that I have.

Do you think I could beat a chess computer up to level 5 if I wasn't a careful and accurate person? In chess, just one mistake will cost you the whole game, so accuracy is key and you can't afford to make even one mistake. Everyone makes mistakes in life. But I make far less mistakes than average. My spelling in my articles attests to that. Need I say more?

You ought to give credit where credit is due and stop playing devil's advocate all the time.

Btw, I don't live on stats. I base my observations on what I see.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Be realistic. Why would I want to pay 60,000p for a DNA test just to let Angelo see if he likes Taiwan or not? It's much easier to just bring him on a US passport. I already explained that.

You only ate at expat places in Angeles, many of which I recommended to you. I told you to try local food that Filipinos eat and cook. Did you try Chow King or Greenwich? Every foreigner says they totally suck.

Or try any Filipino owned restaurants? I can point you to plenty. Not expat places though. There's no way you'd be happy there. You'd feel ripped off having received gross food at restaurant prices.

Anyway, can we get back on topic in this thread?
Last edited by Winston on May 2nd, 2011, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

The upbringing of your child doesn't have to do with genes Winston. If you want to talk keep talking about genes, then you should thank Dianne that your son has a 50% or more it won't end up looking like you.

You keep talking about the bad genes and putting all the blame on Dianne's family. Yet you refuse to acknowledge your weaknesses as well. I mean c'mon you're acting like if your a pretty boy. Hello take a good look in the mirror Winston if your fatass-belly isn't in the way. I mean what's the point of being vegetarian looking like that.

So stop talking about bad genes Winston because honestly if your son ends up decent-looking it's not because of your "high-quality perfect sperm" as you would LOVE to think.

I mean honestly look at yourself. Dianne is more attractive as a female than you are as a guy. So quit crying about bad genes when you provide a good chunk of it for your son called Napoleon
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:The upbringing of your child doesn't have to do with genes Winston. If you want to talk keep talking about genes, then you should thank Dianne that your son has a 50% or more it won't end up looking like you.

You keep talking about the bad genes and putting all the blame on Dianne's family. Yet you refuse to acknowledge your weaknesses as well. I mean c'mon you're acting like if your a pretty boy. Hello take a good look in the mirror Winston if your fatass-belly isn't in the way. I mean what's the point of being vegetarian looking like that.

So stop talking about bad genes Winston because honestly if your son ends up decent-looking it's not because of your "high-quality perfect sperm" as you would LOVE to think.

I mean honestly look at yourself. Dianne is more attractive as a female than you are as a guy. So quit crying about bad genes when you provide a good chunk of it for your son called Napoleon
A lot have to do with genes dude. What you smoking? If genes are not a factor, then how come I had a fear of heights ever since I was born? Yet no one conditioned me to have it? How do you explain that?

Dude, I was a pretty boy at 3 too. Don't compare him to me now dipshit. You look like a f***ing convict and serial killer in that stupid avatar.

Look:

See! Told you so! You also forget that genes from Dianne don't necessarily make him look like her. She could also pass genes on from her grandparents for example. Look at one of her sisters, she's very chubby and dark skinned, nothing at all like Dianne. How do you explain that?

My son's face now looks like her youngest sister, Sarah, not Dianne. And that's not good cause Sarah has sort of a dopey flat nosed look, very bland.

So you never know with genes. Your child can look like your sibling or grandparent, rather than you.

But at least quit denying the genes for God's sake. Sheesh. Are you becoming a politically correct automaton too?

I was not like Angelo at all. He is barbaric, breaks things, uncivilized, etc. My mom says I was nothing like that. I didn't like to break my toys, and I was much more gentle. Who is more advanced, a gentle careful baby, or a barbaric one that breaks everything? Do I even have to ask?

Therefore, how could his barbaric behavior come from me? It must come from her side of the family.

You are obviously not that "well-informed" lol.

Next time think before you open your mouth which talks like a horse's ass.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Didn't you say that Taiwan will only allow you to get a visa or passport for Angelo if you prove he is your biological son via DNA test? And, they will only accept results from certain approved hospitals which charge very high rates for this test (a few thousand US$ I believe)? Am I wrong here? How can you bring Angelo to Taiwan without a DNA test? The only other option is to get him a US passport first but I think we both agree that American citizenship is risky thing anymore.
Yes I said that. That's why I said it's better to bring him on an American passport, which does not necessarily require a DNA test, depending on the circumstances. I've said that numerous times.

If I ask you or suggest something to you more than once, understand that it probably means I don’t agree with your prior explanation. Or perhaps your answer didn't even fully answer the question or begged new questions.

For example, address the current issue at hand.

Rock: Why don’t you get a DNA test for Angelo so you can take him to live in Taiwan?

Winston: Because it’s easier to bring him on an American passport which might not need require a DNA test.

So why do I ask the same question again a few weeks or months down the road?

First of all, actions speak loudest. You still not applied for his American passport. Why is that. I’m assuming that it’s not as easy as you first figured so perhaps you could re-visit the relatively simple DNA test followed by visa/passport application option.

Secondly, I personally don’t agree that a US passport is a wise long term option. That passport will tie your son to American control over his some key aspects of his life in the future. Since you, as a dual passport holder, have the ability to by-pass that option for him, why not exercise it, just to save a bit of money?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

A persons make up is basically in 3rd's: genetics/culture/socio-economic standing. Culture and socio-economics can be modified under controlled conditions which would overrule in many cases pre-genetic dispositions. I'm not saying all genetics can be nullified or minimized, but I think you can tone down the negatives a lot in someone if there is a structured and nurturing environment from birth onwards. Most people in today's world don't get the opportunity to do this for their children because of a myriad of factors so it's mute to go into the specifics about that any further.

I guess if your spiritual you could break it into fourths and also add what your higher self's personality/disposition/purpose is and some of that would leak into the physical self as well as a part of your lower self's learning goals in this particular incarnation.

If your a male and not married to the woman who had your kid and she is not a citizen of your home country then you usually have to take a DNA test to prove your the legitimate father to give citizenship to it. I had to do that to grant American citizenship to my daughter. Winston would have to do that probably twice if he wanted to give American/Taiwan citizenship to his son. It's better to do it sooner rather than later cause you never know if they will change the laws regarding how they grant citizenship to children born out of wed lock overseas. Especially for Americans cause I bet after they sort out all this Obama fake American eligibility to be president crap, they will probably change the laws to make it harder to grant citizenship to a child born out of wedlock to a male. That's just my assumption. I've already done it and she has her citizenship now. It's just another option for when she becomes an adult. Even if America still sucks or gets worse, I bet it will still be generally better for a female to live and work in America then to do that in the Philippines, cause they ain't EVER going to get better under Filipino leadership. Only if they get invaded by China or some other country that has their act together will things get any better here.

Taiwan could either get invaded by China in the future or be naturally absorbed. IF Winston hasn't gotten his son citizenship by the time that happens he could miss out on the opportunity to do so if China comes along and changes the citizenship laws for Taiwan. It's going to happen sometime within the next 20 years or less, I'm pretty sure of that.

Anyways, technically you have until their 18th birthday in most countries but like I said if you wait too long the rules may change for the worse...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Be realistic. Why would I want to pay 60,000p for a DNA test just to let Angelo see if he likes Taiwan or not? It's much easier to just bring him on a US passport. I already explained that.

You only ate at expat places in Angeles, many of which I recommended to you. I told you to try local food that Filipinos eat and cook. Did you try Chow King or Greenwich? Every foreigner says they totally suck.

Or try any Filipino owned restaurants? I can point you to plenty. Not expat places though. There's no way you'd be happy there. You'd feel ripped off having received gross food at restaurant prices.

Anyway, can we get back on topic in this thread?
I like different food than you and am very picky about what I eat. Why should I go to those restaurants when there are better options all around. All that matters is what is available when I'm hungry. I don't care if its from Mars. As long as I can easily easily find it and can tolerate the look and taste, then I'm fine. I ate a few times in a non-tourist area of Subic Bay, not a foreigner in sight. Good food (IMO) was still available. I also found a great Korean restaurant which had the cheapest Korean food I've seen in any place with the exception of Qing Dao. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry, I eat out of 7-11 too. My biggest complaint for the Filliino ones is that they mix tuna in with their BBQ meat dumplings. Other than that, I was fine.

BTW, in Chongqing, even McDonalds tasted even worse than in other countries.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

OK, fair enough. Let's get realistic. If its so easy to get get him away from that terrible country and that horrible family which is way beneath you and your East Asian genes, why are we still having this conversation so many months (years?) out? Why haven't you just done it?

You can't blame that one on my alleged amnesia, eh?