Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby CheezeRaider » Mon May 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Haha,, sprint Hallze no... but they do have bowling, shooting, archery, and there are supose to have golf for the next summer olympic. :lol:
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 am







Postby Fenix » Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Winston, here you go again calling members of your forums "convicts." You should be a comedian. You crack me up. Stop acting and speaking like a little schoolgirl and take some criticism for once in your life, but that's too damn hard for you to even grasp.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby swincor » Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Truthville wrote:This quote from CheezeRaider made me laugh!

" is like sending the weakest athlete to Olypmic winning gold medel."



LOL You beat me to it -- that quote made me laugh too! :lol:
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Rock » Mon May 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Winston, here you go again calling members of your forums "convicts." You should be a comedian. You crack me up. Stop acting and speaking like a little schoolgirl and take some criticism for once in your life, but that's too damn hard for you to even grasp.


I gotta admit, the guy does provide decent entertainment value at times in spite of some of the sad facts behind his current situation. That's probably helped grow the forum contributor base and readership.

Somebody should take his stuff and use it to compile one of those re-mix rap videos, kinda like they did with the "Slapchop" commercial. If it was done right, it would be hilarious. And if it got popular on Youtube, it would help grow this site even more.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby swincor » Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 am

Rock wrote:Somebody should take his stuff and use it to compile one of those re-mix rap videos, kinda like they did with the "Slapchop" commercial. If it was done right, it would be hilarious. And if it got popular on Youtube, it would help grow this site even more.



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhi5dQK_dFY[/youtube]

:lol: :D
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Yo Winston.

Postby Baron » Tue May 03, 2011 2:26 am

Don't be a retarded silly man here..

You are talking about Genes Genes.. But what about those 10% High Class Filipinos here?
Then their genes should be ugly as hell too? You have never seen them and how can you say it is the gene?

It is the environment you and your child are exposed to.

Have you ever worked really hard enough to think about your child or family's future?
For my honest understanding, you are none of that type of persons who suppose to meet a real respectable woman
that can qualify for making a great family. You just care about fining your own happiness but nothing else.

Come on.. Be honest... I personally dont think you really work hard or love your child..

For me? I am very happy to met my wife. I am very very happy and feel lucky to find the right filipina woman who
knows how to take care of family and think for future. I am very very happy to have my kids with her.

That is why i work my freaking ass off as you have seen me before in Ortigas.

I am doing my best possible to give them the best enviornment to live as much.

What about you?
If you see unusual things happening, tell yourself "Welcome to the Philippines!!" and you can finally understand the truth...
Baron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 am
Location: Philippines

Postby Repatriate » Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 am

Pretty much the only reason why most of us stick around this website is that this is one of the few places on the internet where you have actual expats living abroad who talk about these things. Winston is a bit of a headcase and a coward most of the time but he did hit on a good combination with this site.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

This is who the real Winston is

Postby well-informed » Tue May 03, 2011 6:19 am

This is who he is and it's simple as that.

It's amazing how the OP started innocently talking about Winston's ex briefly and how the overall message of dating abroad is good. Then Winston has to find out every little detail about Robin for no reason whatsoever. I mean c'mon you're not getting back with her, so why ask so many stupid pointless questions about her. This could have done within private messaging because honestly WE could care less about her. No but you sir have to plaster pictures of her and her family not being considerate of their privacy whatsoever.

Then somehow he has to sneak it in the thread the oh so "bad genes" that Dianne's family has infected his rebellious son. Without even taking any blame for his actions again. You're suppose to act like a man especially at your age, but you are still a child Winston a petty one at that. You're 38 aren't you a bit ashamed that i'm telling you the TRUTH me being 20 !!!

I've noticed that everytime he cries about his situation, members (whom i respect and admire their views here) keep posting him good advice and alternatives to his problem. I say we SHOULD STOP THAT because what happens is that he doesn't make any inclination to follow through with the advice. So why help someone that is too stubborn to listen when WE ALL KNOW he's wrong. Then he fades away from the thread and we're still commenting on his bad behavior.

As soon as we stopped feeding Woman's View with posts, she magically went away just like that. Now i'm not saying Winston is ever going to go away after all it's his forum and he did make a great website for all of us. But we need to stop or at limit the comments on this child's problems especially one that looks for attention anywhere he can get it.


Before i joined the forum, i would read over in some of the threads and i would see Swincor debating with Winston (quite humorous at times). I initially thought maybe Swincor is Winston's evil enemy or something. But the more i've been involved here in the forum, the more i realize that all the bad rep/insults that Winston gets here are fully deserved by his poor actions.

* I think Swincor said it best about people like Winston should be sterilized in this world because they are not fit to breed and add more of "them" to the human population
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Re: This is who the real Winston is

Postby Repatriate » Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 am

well-informed wrote:This is who he is and it's simple as that.

It's amazing how the OP started innocently talking about Winston's ex briefly and how the overall message of dating abroad is good. Then Winston has to find out every little detail about Robin for no reason whatsoever. I mean c'mon you're not getting back with her, so why ask so many stupid pointless questions about her. This could have done within private messaging because honestly WE could care less about her. No but you sir have to plaster pictures of her and her family not being considerate of their privacy whatsoever.

If you've followed Winston's posting over the years you'll realize a few things
1) He's obsessive compulsive to the extreme
2) Neurotic

He also constantly contradicts his own ethics and is vaguely hypocritical about a lot of issues. I think this is due to just not having a strong personal or mental foundation as a person. The guy is just weak and insecure. That's why he lashes out at perceived criticism and ultimately that vindictive petty side of him comes out more often than not.

I don't think Winston is all bad, he has some interesting stories and Rock is exactly right about him being funny. I don't think Winston understands how inadvertently funny he is to most people. Even his general cluelessness about why people rag on him a lot is amusing. His Russian misadventures had me rolling and so do some of his family interactions with Diana. I have to draw the line about his borderline child abuse and neglect though. That is reprehensible.


e]
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby swincor » Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am

Her family is not just a liability. Associating with them brings me dishonor. We simply don't belong together and are not on the same level. Associating with them at all, or having connections with them, brings me down for sure. How would that make you feel?

I'm sure if you were me, you'd feel the same, that it's better to have a serious relationship with a woman with quality genes that you'd want for your kids. In short, by coupling down with a race of a lower hierarchy, you are in effect bringing yourself down.



You do realize that, in this context, impregnating her was a totally brain-fucked act on your part, don't you?
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Mr S » Tue May 03, 2011 9:00 am

swincor__ wrote:
Rock wrote:Somebody should take his stuff and use it to compile one of those re-mix rap videos, kinda like they did with the "Slapchop" commercial. If it was done right, it would be hilarious. And if it got popular on Youtube, it would help grow this site even more.



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhi5dQK_dFY[/youtube]

:lol: :D


Thats's pretty good, maybe better advertising then the original commercial itself!

This is about the closest thing you'll get right now to a video video mocking his overseas womanizing exploits...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30Dt1tc_rw[/youtube]
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Winston » Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Messages to some of you:

CheezeRaider,
Why do you talk about "my past" as though I have something to be ashamed of? It's not like you have a clean spot-free life with nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone here has skeletons in their closet. And if you are who I think you are, then you should know that Robin's family has said a lot of bad things about you and your behavior behind your back, even though you seemed like a cool guy to me.

None of you guys are spot free and angels, so please don't act self-righteous like you have a right to judge the rest of us, when you are no better.

Rock,
Another thing you kept repeating was when I took your photo, and you kept telling me over and over again, "Please don't post my picture online ok?! Please make sure." Ummm, ok. I mean, how many times did I have to reassure you? Once should have been enough. But you are unduly paranoid and panicky about having people see you or know who you are? Why?

How come other people aren't that paranoid about being publicized? It's like you have something to hide, or like you have a lot of skeletons in your closet, or have been burned before by people you trusted. You are tall and Aryan looking, so I don't know why you are so scared and sensitive about such things, more than others are. How can I, an overly sensitive person and shorter guy, be braver than you in this area?

I mean, gosh, you won't even tell me your first and last name, no matter how long I know you. It's like you have a lot to hide or something, like you have a dark dark past. Most guys I've known are not like that.

Now, I know you have a right to privacy and all, but when you are so secretive about everything, it's like you are living in fear with a lot to hide. That's the impression I get. How can your friends get to know you or become close to you, or even trust you, if you're like that? See what I mean?

Furthermore, since I don't know your name, your past, your identity or your past records, how can I know anything about you or how credible you are? Trust has to be earned. It is not a free gift. How do I know if you are really a "successful businessman who became financially independent through honorable means"? I can't know can I? I'd have to check your references, employment records, talk to your former bosses, coworkers, close friends, etc. to really know you and how you came to be the man you are now. Otherwise, you are a secretive mystery man to me. Do you understand my position?

I simply can't know anything without evidence to go on. All I know is that one way or another, you are financially independent in that you don't have to work and you can travel around all day and hop on a plane anytime you want. But as to how you got there, I have no data or evidence. You could have horrible dark secrets and I wouldn't know about it, right? Maybe you have help or are dependent on someone. How can I know? With a "mystery man" you simply can't know anything.

Yet you seem to expect people to trust you as though your credibility were a given, even though you are highly secretive about your past and have no record or references to check. Isn't it unrealistic and illogical to expect that?

Hope you understand my position.

Heck, even though I've known you for a long time, you won't even show me one picture of your Taiwanese girlfriend. Why is that? Are you that ashamed of her? Every other guy I know has shown me a pic of his girlfriend or wife. So what logical reason is there to be secretive about that? I don't get it.

Anyway guys, I am way behind on work so I have no time to respond to every thread and post here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Enishi » Wed May 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Robin is a fairly attractive woman IMO, it's sad that she had such double standards. :(
Enishi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Postby Rock » Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Winston wrote:Messages to some of you:

Rock,
Another thing you kept repeating was when I took your photo, and you kept telling me over and over again, "Please don't post my picture online ok?! Please make sure." Ummm, ok. I mean, how many times did I have to reassure you? Once should have been enough. But you are unduly paranoid and panicky about having people see you or know who you are? Why?

How come other people aren't that paranoid about being publicized? It's like you have something to hide, or like you have a lot of skeletons in your closet, or have been burned before by people you trusted. You are tall and Aryan looking, so I don't know why you are so scared and sensitive about such things, more than others are. How can I, an overly sensitive person and shorter guy, be braver than you in this area?

I mean, gosh, you won't even tell me your first and last name, no matter how long I know you. It's like you have a lot to hide or something, like you have a dark dark past. Most guys I've known are not like that.

Now, I know you have a right to privacy and all, but when you are so secretive about everything, it's like you are living in fear with a lot to hide. That's the impression I get. How can your friends get to know you or become close to you, or even trust you, if you're like that? See what I mean?

Furthermore, since I don't know your name, your past, your identity or your past records, how can I know anything about you or how credible you are? Trust has to be earned. It is not a free gift. How do I know if you are really a "successful businessman who became financially independent through honorable means"? I can't know can I? I'd have to check your references, employment records, talk to your former bosses, coworkers, close friends, etc. to really know you and how you came to be the man you are now. Otherwise, you are a secretive mystery man to me. Do you understand my position?

I simply can't know anything without evidence to go on. All I know is that one way or another, you are financially independent in that you don't have to work and you can travel around all day and hop on a plane anytime you want. But as to how you got there, I have no data or evidence. You could have horrible dark secrets and I wouldn't know about it, right? Maybe you have help or are dependent on someone. How can I know? With a "mystery man" you simply can't know anything.

Yet you seem to expect people to trust you as though your credibility were a given, even though you are highly secretive about your past and have no record or references to check. Isn't it unrealistic and illogical to expect that?

Hope you understand my position.

Heck, even though I've known you for a long time, you won't even show me one picture of your Taiwanese girlfriend. Why is that? Are you that ashamed of her? Every other guy I know has shown me a pic of his girlfriend or wife. So what logical reason is there to be secretive about that? I don't get it.





Well Winston, like it or not, you’ve already chosen to trust me and anyone else who has access to the Internet. You’ve basically exposed your whole life to present and as far as I know, most if not all of your relevant personal information for the world to see. That’s a bold and ballsy choice. I’m not sure it’s wise though. In one sense, it has served you well in that it helped create a steady income and your own personal franchise. And your site has promising growth potential if you manage it right.

On the other hand, there’s a lot of risk to being a public person, especially if you don’t have resources to adequately protect yourself. If one day, you sufficiently piss-off the wrong type of person, one who is willing and able to seek some sort of physical or legal retribution, lets just say you would be easy to find. You’ve already been attacked online by several enemies. As an aside, I was very surprised that you invited me meet up with a certain person (unmentionable now) when I was in Angeles as if he was your good buddy. You had previously spent many months preaching to the forum about what an evil character this guy is. And just because you’ve settled with him, all those ‘facts’ from before suddenly disappear? Or at least he's an interesting guy to meet for short periods with but just not live with? I think even Diane agreed with me on my doubts about that. Understand, even though that hate site against you was removed, certain versions of it remain accessible via the Wayback Machine and perhaps other archive sources. It can be easily found by someone who does a bit of searching on you. Assume anything that goes online is permanent.

You did raise some interesting questions and valid points about me. I still prefer to remain largely anonymous. Up to now, I don’t even have a Facebook Account with my picture and/or name for several reasons. And the reason I am extra cautious around you is because you so gung-ho public about everything in your life. I don’t wanna be collateral damage. Consider the photos you just posted of an ex from your deep past. How do you imagine she, her husband, and or family members might feel if they see those, especially the one of you two in an intimate embrace? Also, don’t forget William Two Feather. I’m sure he regrets opening up to you. Many of your friends from Russia including some males are now part of some public website, both through vids and personal diaries. I have my own reasons for wanting to keep my name, photos, etc. out of the public domain.

Perhaps it is because I have a dark past, many skeletons, and lots of other secrets. Maybe I’ve lied to you and in fact, the money I’ve earned is all dirty. Or it could have just been gifted to me by rich parents. Thing is, it probably shouldn’t matter much as you have no need to trust me. You are not doing business with me, lending me money, or even having me babysit your son. You’ve just met with me at times in public places. Contrary to what you think, I do not expect people to trust me, at least until they’ve known me for a long time and I’ve earned that trust through my goodwill and benevolent actions.

Also, I have privately shown you photos of some girls I’ve been with before. But my current gf knows about your site and its themes and really prefers to remain invisible and anonymous. I gotta respect that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby CheezeRaider » Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Good post Rock. You spoke my mind.

I just wanted to add I had contemplated defending Robin as Winston has tried to tarnished her name. I said I would not speak of his past with her so I wont. I gave my word. In a he said she said world, Robin is not a forum member to defend all this alligation.

Through all Winstons actions, we can all obviously see why they broke off their relationship. So I simply did not have to do anything, as our poster boy dug his own grave :lol:
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest