Introducing Myself - TheLogicJunkie

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

This guy brings up a very important point

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheLogicJunkie
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLogicJunkie »

Hi there, everybody.

I post videos on YouTube under the handle "TheLogicJunkie", and since Winston has been so generous as to make contact with me and tell me so much about his website, I thought I'd have a look here and say hi back.

I really like this website -- it gives me a lot of reassurance to realize that I'm not the only person who feels the way I do about American culture, and its place in the world in general. I'd very much like to leave America, quite frankly, but it looks as though this country has a kind of "black hole" effect that traps people here if their natural personalities don't fit into the toxic cannibal hellhole culture here.

When you don't fit into American culture, you tend to not click with anything here and, not only that, but all those around you who DO fit in here, easily can tell you don't fit in here, and so they don't let you have any success here, which means you never accumulate the all-important funds or credentials needed to leave the country.

America is a trap, plain and simple. And if I'm ever able to escape it, I will.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Hey. I watched half of your videos on your channel and I subscribed to you. I agree with everything you say. What you have been saying about America has been the same thing I have been saying in silence for years. I am making the plunge to leave this hellhole for good in December. I am going to Europe (Bulgaria and then Denmark).

Thank you for your insight and your videos! I hope you make new ones and take advantage of the 15 minutes you have.

Welcome to the forum!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Good look Sosa i wish you the best and The Logic Junkie i wish you the best too. You know what i cannot speak for everybody yet i see the people that are having some measure of success many of them, seem to be extremely unhappy. I see some days that when i am happy about something the people who love this American system get so jealous when they see this. They have lots of material goods yet many of them seem so dead inside.
?
Freshman Poster

Post by ? »

I love your videos man, keep them coming! Your an inspiration to every man in the world that still has a spine and is still able to think for themselves.

You have the beginnings of a cult following, you just don't realize it yet. You just need to start your own website with a forum(based on logic of course) and really push the marketing. Then you get advertising revenue coming in each month so you can quit your day job and move to asia and start enjoying your life again, on the beach surrounded by beautiful women that love you. The same people that watch the Red Green Show would love a website from you, so take your lemons and make lemonade.

I wish you the best of luck and let us know what happens.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Nice to meet you LogicJunkie

Post by well-informed »

I too also watch your videos too and i really like them. Welcome and good to see you here in the forum
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Welcome to the board man. You seem like an intelligent person.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome LogicJunkie!

Glad that you joined our forum. I hope you enjoyed the links I sent you on this site. It's a great pleasure to see you here, since many of us are fans of your awesome videos. They are high quality content.

Folks, if you haven't watched LogicJunkie's videos yet, here is his YouTube Channel for you to check out. There are hundreds of videos on a variety of topics.

http://www.youtube.com/TheLogicJunkie

The poster above is right. LogicJunkie, you have over a thousand subscribers on YouTube. This means you already have an established fan base from which to launch your own site and movement and make money from advertising revenue and affiliate commissions, like I do here.

Count that as a huge blessing and advantage. You see, an unknown person who starts a website would not get any traffic. You need a launch pad, and you have just that, with over a thousand fans. That's how I started this site and movement too, with a pre-existing fan base, so that once I started this site, I had immediate traffic which grew over time.

So make use of your advantage. That's the key in life, is seizing opportunities and becoming dedicated to your craft or niche. Remember what Thomas Edison said, "Success is 1 percent genius and 99 percent perspiration."

Of course, I'd be glad to help you any way that I can.

Anyway, you could easily start a movement of your own, based on your beliefs. But I hope you get to travel soon. I'd love to meet you someday.

Btw, you will love Steve's new Research Section of Happier Abroad. It is very scholarly and features the work of 3 - 4 leading psychology experts in America who validate everything you and I say about the social dysfunction, narcissism and degradation in America. It's very impressively put together. Check it out. Here is the link:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

Also, for inspiration, check out my Foreign Female Encounters videos. They show how natural, easy going and down to earth interactions are with females overseas.

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

I hope all that gives you a lot of hope and the realization that the problem isn't you.

You will find that this forum is more than just a forum of some high quality content. There is a kinship and kindred spirit here that we share, which makes it special and unique. So welcome to our "brotherhood" I guess :)

Your fan,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on May 9th, 2011, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Introducing Myself - TheLogicJunkie

Post by Rock »

TheLogicJunkie wrote:Hi there, everybody.

I post videos on YouTube under the handle "TheLogicJunkie", and since Winston has been so generous as to make contact with me and tell me so much about his website, I thought I'd have a look here and say hi back.

I really like this website -- it gives me a lot of reassurance to realize that I'm not the only person who feels the way I do about American culture, and its place in the world in general. I'd very much like to leave America, quite frankly, but it looks as though this country has a kind of "black hole" effect that traps people here if their natural personalities don't fit into the toxic cannibal hellhole culture here.

When you don't fit into American culture, you tend to not click with anything here and, not only that, but all those around you who DO fit in here, easily can tell you don't fit in here, and so they don't let you have any success here, which means you never accumulate the all-important funds or credentials needed to leave the country.

Hi LJ, I've watched some of your vids too. Great stuff.

Best thing you can do is to invest a few grand of your savings to survey the world. Spend a few weeks doing on-line homework (this site is one good resource) to make a short-list of countries you feel might fit you best, find cheap tickets, and make the move. You don't need business success in the US to do this, just a bit of savings. Once you find the best place for you, then you can figure out how to make a living there - perhaps a combo of English teaching and developing your Youtube following into a cash generating website.

One note of caution - every country has at least 2 sides, the one you see as a short term tourist and the other one you see when you expatriate there long term. If a country seems just too good to be true, watch-out! Talk to longer term expats to get some perspective but don't believe everything they tell you either. Many are disillusioned and overly jaded. There is no perfect paradise on this planet, at least as far as I know. The goal is to find a place that fits you best. Clearly its not the USA. So don't waste anymore of your life there. Act right away to improve your circumstances (sounds like an advertisement, lol).
Winston
Site Admin

LogicJunkie's book: Thou Shalt Not Think

Post by Winston »

Excellent, wise and true advice Rock.

Hey everyone, check out LogicJunkie's book on Amazon entitled, "Thou Shalt Not Think: The Brutally Frank Guide to Life".

LogicJunkie, do you have this book in an ebook format? The thing is, a lot of us overseas here don't like Amazon.com's huge international shipping costs. If not, consider uploading your book to Amazon to sell in ebook format. It's very easy, simple and free. Just go here:

http://dtp.amazon.com

All you have to do is fill out a simple form, create an account, and then upload your ebook in PDF, DOC or HTML format. (HTML is best, according to Amazon DTP) It will automatically be converted into Kindle format. Then tell Amazon DTP customer service to link the reviews for your paperback book to your Kindle version, and they will be glad to do it. That's it. After that, you will have a new monthly income stream!

Try it out. That way, I, and the crowd that prefers to read books on Kindle, can buy your ebook more easily. And if you have any questions about the process, let me know or email their customer service at the link above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Introducing Myself - TheLogicJunkie

Post by ladislav »

This has been discussed here but since you are new, I will reiterate it.

American culture and not fitting in will not stand in the way of:
1) student financial aid so that you can get a BA and then a teaching certificate.
2) you being a native English speaker who can teach English and you having a US passport which allows visa free or easy visa access to all these countries that most world nationals cannot travel to.
3) relatively easy credit. Trying to get a credit card in other countries, even Canada, is a pain. Not in the US. Most people are afraid of credit; I am not. I borrowed money and used credit cards when needed and they helped me resettle and then I went to Saudi and paid it all off. You just have to plan, leverage it wisely and carefully and use it sparingly.

The quickest and easiest way to get out is by becoming an English teacher. If you have a BA/BS you can do it like 'now'.

America is not a trap politically- you do not need an exit visa to leave the country.

That is what I did and I am strictly speaking not even a native speaker, yet, I have been able to pull it off for 26 years.

Also, I would like to urge all people here to put less emphasis on how bad things are in America in terms of dating for men and to put more stress on how we can practically internationalize ourselves. In other words, let us strive to become more proactive and solution oriented people, rather than staters and restaters of problems.

So, what are your qualifications?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I agree with Ladislav. I guess we are all in different stages of our lives, but for me, I don't understand the emphasis put here on rehashing the negative aspects of US society. It won't help you to improve your life even an ioda. It's like not being content to know that shit is shit, but you need to write a PHD thesis on all the subtle shades of brown. I have two weeks to go on my CELTA, and there are still jobs here in Thailand (but you do need a B.S. to teach here legally). I am not going to pretend it is easy, but at least you can focus all your energy and intelligence onto building a life outside of a country which doesn't want you.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ranting has its place in this sequence:
1) Rant- relieve pressure.
2) Get support from other members with similar experiences and who agree with you. Get recommendations on the course of action.
3) Collect information about passports, employment opportunities, start getting the necessary degrees, certificates, etc, start studying languages, cultures and generally becoming proactive and setting the schedule for your self-internationalization.
4) Moving and connecting with other expats who are there. Establishing yourself.
5) Now, you are ready to help others do the same. Share experiences how you have established yourself, what the pitfalls are, what the benefits are, how are the ladies, what to watch out for, etc.

This is the reasonable course of action. Getting caught in ranting alone is unproductive and changing America or the world will take many lifetimes. I do not think anyone here wants to play a martyr for the cause.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I agree that ranting by itself is pointless. And I also agree that LogicJunkie should just get out of America. But I disagree with a lot of people here about the idea that traveling solves all problems. Yes, women are much better abroad. And so is socializing. But other things are worse.

From my travels, I see basically 3 kinds of cultures; feminist, anarchistic/corrupt, and Islamic. For meeting women, the anarchistic/corrupt cultures are best. For money, the feminist or oil-rich Islamic countries are best. But which culture is best for raising a family? Which is best as a place where you can trust people? My answer is none of these are. The truly best culture is patriarchy, and this is almost extinct in our world. Only patriarchy has the values that I want for my family. And only in patriarchy would I really trust other men. So my rant is that I want to live in a patriarchy but I can't find one. If anyone has a practical solution, please let me know.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Maybe you should join a communion in Israel (called Kibbutz settlements) or one elsewhere.