Hi, I'm just a yong guy marrying a Filipina, hello all!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Ace_Lightning
Freshman Poster

Hi, I'm just a yong guy marrying a Filipina, hello all!

Post by Ace_Lightning »

Hello all, I'm a young 27 year old guy from Australia who is going to marry an unbelievably attractive filipina from Cagayan Do Oro.

We met on ChristianCafe.com December last year (as you can see I am not scared of commitment ) :)

I've been following some of the threads here with interest, particularly those written by Winston.

Hope I can contribute some discussion here.

See you on the forums!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to our forum Ace Lightning. Boy, with a name like that, don't you belong on the racetrack? lol

What are you quick in, that you got that name, if I may ask? lol

Congrats on your Filipina. Some of them make you feel like a million bucks. When you going to go see her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ace_Lightning
Freshman Poster

Post by Ace_Lightning »

I was there just a month ago for 20 days. An unbelievable experience!

Anjee makes me feel like more than a million bucks, lol. She makes me feel like the most loved man in the world and gives me lots of physical attention, which I have never had before, she is not demanding, when I asked her about expectations she just said that I love her. So uncomplicated and straight forward, no conditions, just love. I just doesn't get any better! Although sometimes becomes quite and sullen (only happened once) she insists we don't go to bed angry at each other, which I fully agree with.

I can plainly see how happy some people have become by marrying a filipina.

Yeah, I like your posts and the way you communicate, no hidden agendas for you Winston! But it's easy to know what you feel about any given circumstance, you communicate very well. I'm an ITSJ (Just like Anjee) by the way. :)

I understand that my youth and lack of experience with the ladies (I am a virgin, after all) could become a problem and appreciate all of the wisdom that people on this forum can impart upon me.
Ace_Lightning
Freshman Poster

Post by Ace_Lightning »

Oh, and Ace_lightning is just a nick name of mine, mostly friends call me Ace. I know Ace_Lightning is a bit cartoony, but I like it