nice website. my story of leaving america.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
newlife
Freshman Poster

nice website. my story of leaving america.

Post by newlife »

let me tell you about myself...

my life in america was not too happy. i did not have a wife or gf. i did not get laid. i was depressed all the time. my life generally sucked. american women just wanted something that i didn't have. i'm attractive, but that just wasn't enough. a little shy, but it shouldn't have been that hard to find a young woman sooner.

i decided something had to change. so i took a trip to south east asia at 25 and what can i say? wow! :shock:

when i got there i got laid everyday with beautiful women. i did not even have to ask to get laid! that is how easy it was. in fact, i met my wife almost instantly after i moved here permanently. wow! something that seemed so impossible in america was instantaneous in thailand. :shock:

what surprised me about the women was how much more feminine, younger and lovely the women here in asia are. the women actually behave like women! (not like men :roll:) they take great care of their appearance. everywhere i go i see stunningly beautiful women who smile at me! that is not an exaggeration. the difference between here and america is like night and day. america is truly an awful place for a man. i suggest you leave! :arrow:

today i live in thailand with a beautiful young wife and son. i think if i continued to live in america i would also have 20 years of loneliness.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome newlife!
I love testimonials like yours. They are so real, yet out of the box.

Mind if I use your testimonial on this page?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Anyway, it certainly sounds like you belong here! So how do you make a living in Thailand? How did you get a visa to stay there? Why did you choose Thailand? Did the language barrier pose a problem to you?

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Winston wrote:Welcome newlife!
I love testimonials like yours. They are so real, yet out of the box.

Mind if I use your testimonial on this page?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Anyway, it certainly sounds like you belong here! So how do you make a living in Thailand? How did you get a visa to stay there? Why did you choose Thailand? Did the language barrier pose a problem to you?

Winston
hi.

sure.

i really disliked living in the states. i don't think it was my problem not getting women. i think it is america women who are the problem. why is it so easy for me to find a mate here? it is like a night and day difference. american women wouldn't even look at me and i'm not that ugly.

after many years of traveling back and forth and visiting many countries including china, indonesia, cambodia, & laos i decided to move for good. i really think i made the right move. i'm confident in that. my life is 10x happier here. i'm not depressed anymore. i'm great around women. i'm "THE MAN" here. :lol:

i couldn't do it without money, so i saved up a big pile of cash and started some business ventures. after many trials and errors i now make enough money to travel the world and enjoy life.

there are problems such as visa difficulties. if you are not 50, you cannot get a retirement visa in thailand. so i started stringing a bunch of tourist visas together. that hasn't worked out too well, so i am planning on moving to cambodia due to the ease of getting a long term business visa. if you are older is is easier to live here.

overall i am really happy with my life now. i just needed to get out of america to experience life for what it is worth! :wink:
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

welcome...

i love to read the stories of matrix breakers and those escaping the femenist hellhole of modern western society.

enjoy your newlife!!!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@NewLife,

Welcome to the forum, new chap! I hope you can be a member here permanently and continue on living the good life in modern-day Siam.

By the way, flip the bird off at a Western woman everytime you see one in THailand, and trust me, there are always Western women there briefly visiting.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!