Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Greetings Earthlings

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Is this a poll?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
f**k I hate the Polish.
100%

Total votes : 1

Greetings Earthlings

Postby Mudze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Well, I never know what to put in introductory topics... Saw a few threads on here, sent by a friend... Yeah.

So, tell me about yourselves, I guess, so I feel somewhat more acquainted.
Give a man a stick, and he will cease bothering you for a day.
Disembowel a man with a stick, and there's a very good chance he'll just stop in general.
Mudze
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Huh? Tell you about ourselves? Why do you want every forum member here to introduce himself to you in this thread? YOU are supposed to introduce yourself here. You can find out about the other members here in their own respective intros.

Your request is illogical. Are you sure you are a legit poster and not a spammer?

Also, your poll here is pointless and makes no sense. Are you playing games? Why? For what logical purpose?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mudze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Why do you want every forum member here to introduce himself to you in this thread?

Not everyone, just those that view this thread and feel like it, which I figure is a hell of a lot less than every forum member.

YOU are supposed to introduce yourself here

Can't, not much to me.

Your request is illogical

Agreed, there is no logic in my request. It does not require logic, it's a request. An opening statement without any context, or the need to validate itself.

Are you sure you are a legit poster and not a spammer?

I'm pretty sure, although I could check for you.

Also, your poll here is pointless and makes no sense. Are you playing games? Why? For what logical purpose?

Yup. Yup. 'cause I can. None.

You might wanna visit a psychologist. That level of literal-mindedness is not a healthy thing.

EDIT: HoS informs me that in this situation it would be advisable to laugh. :lol:

So I did.
Give a man a stick, and he will cease bothering you for a day.
Disembowel a man with a stick, and there's a very good chance he'll just stop in general.
Mudze
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

It may not be a healthy thing, but it is logical and accurate.

So if you have nothing to say, why are you posting?

And why post a pointless poll?

Just for the hell of it?

What is HoS?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself