American in Mexico...why go to Eastern Europe or Asia?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thanks for the wonderful insights ladislav.

[quote... ]if you are in a Hispanic country and you do your best to integrate, you will integrate and assimilate and be treated as just another human being and be accepted on fair and local terms.[/quote]

I agree, that is what I have exactly experienced in Mexico.
Also keep in mind that all these studies about endogamy of groups were done on US soil, hence they are myopic. Most Hispanics that I have met do not like being in the US - they go there for money- same as Americans going to Iraq and Saudi Arabia. But many get stuck in the US when they have families and kids at school. They feel alienated and discriminated against. So, they keep to themselves.
Agreed as well. :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Re: American in Mexico...why go to Eastern Europe or Asia?

Post by algernonsidney »

AmericanInMexico wrote:Thinking I must be doing something wrong, I made the mistake of trying PUA.
Whom did you study? Did you actually try it? Or did you just read about it?
Andrew
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrew »

Im originally from eastern europe and now live in montreal, many hispanic friends and I have the same mentality, just a fun fact.
Hi there, trying to surround myself with influentail people i can learn from, and get the best tools and trade secrets.
Tell me what you think in private about the Keyword Scout Review vs Market Samurai or off course in the comments below my posts or articles.

I need your help
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Andrew wrote:Im originally from eastern europe and now live in montreal, many hispanic friends and I have the same mentality, just a fun fact.
Montréal is the most foreign you are going to get between Canada and the U.S. of Gay. That means that it was cool. I was getting Pinay-French p***y....I got a Haitian chick too while I was up there...and the stripclubs are mad cheap there for P4P.
Toronto and Calgary in Anglo Canada, well I was able to f**k buttnaked and raw/bareback in public and was never ridiculed nor have the cops been summoned unto us. Canada > the U.S. of Gay but Canada is the lesser evil for sure.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:The difference between Hispanic endogamy and Asian endogamy is that if you are in a Hispanic country and you do your best to integrate, you will integrate and assimilate and be treated as just another human being and be accepted on fair and local terms. Russia is also the same way for the most part as long as you "kind of" look like them.

In many Oriental Asian countries ( the Philippines is not included as it is kind of a Malay Polynesian country rather than Oriental) you are attractive if you 'do not integrate' and often annoy them if you do. Nice to have a blond/blue eyed boyfriend to learn English from. Kind of awkward to see a white person speaking the local language fluently and acting local. Some find it to be an insult. You are never 100 percent human to them. Many see you as a freak and a nuisance. There have been some who have been integrated but they are an exception to the rule.

Also keep in mind that all these studies about endogamy of groups were done on US soil, hence they are myopic. Most Hispanics that I have met do not like being in the US - they go there for money- same as Americans going to Iraq and Saudi Arabia. But many get stuck in the US when they have families and kids at school. They feel alienated and discriminated against. So, they keep to themselves.

Asians who go to the US are the ones who generally like being there, who like the American mainstream culture and who want to integrate into it . They are not typical Asians. At least the young people are not. They are Americans in the making. Hence, dating successful white men is seen as a way into the " elite" of the US.

Also, Asians who go to live in the US are also mainly the ones who have some kind of education or business acumen.
Hispanics who go to live in the US are the ones who were not able to find work in their home countries. Rich Latinos would not as a rule go to the US. This is why you almost never see Mexican doctors, lawyers, intellectuals migrating to the US.
Asians in their countries act differently from Asians in the USA. Hispanics in their countries also act differently from US Hispanics.
Asians are more accepting of whites in the US but less so in their countries. Hispanics are less accepting of others in the US but more so in their countries.
Ladislav your posts are always thoughtful and generally the most helpful of any poster on any forum I read. Thank you for taking the time that you do. You are helping a lot of people.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Andrew wrote:Im originally from eastern europe and now live in montreal, many hispanic friends and I have the same mentality, just a fun fact.
I visited Quebec City years ago, the cute and flirtatious girls there did indeed remind me of cute and flirtatious girls in say Guadalajara Mexico. I think Quebec would be great choice for those not determined to leave the Anglosphere. If they declared independence I would move there tomorrow.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
ladislav wrote:The difference between Hispanic endogamy and Asian endogamy is that if you are in a Hispanic country and you do your best to integrate, you will integrate and assimilate and be treated as just another human being and be accepted on fair and local terms. Russia is also the same way for the most part as long as you "kind of" look like them.

In many Oriental Asian countries ( the Philippines is not included as it is kind of a Malay Polynesian country rather than Oriental) you are attractive if you 'do not integrate' and often annoy them if you do. Nice to have a blond/blue eyed boyfriend to learn English from. Kind of awkward to see a white person speaking the local language fluently and acting local. Some find it to be an insult. You are never 100 percent human to them. Many see you as a freak and a nuisance. There have been some who have been integrated but they are an exception to the rule.

Asians who go to the US are the ones who generally like being there, who like the American mainstream culture and who want to integrate into it . They are not typical Asians. At least the young people are not. They are Americans in the making. Hence, dating successful white men is seen as a way into the " elite" of the US.

Also, Asians who go to live in the US are also mainly the ones who have some kind of education or business acumen.
Hispanics who go to live in the US are the ones who were not able to find work in their home countries. Rich Latinos would not as a rule go to the US. This is why you almost never see Mexican doctors, lawyers, intellectuals migrating to the US.
Asians in their countries act differently from Asians in the USA. Hispanics in their countries also act differently from US Hispanics.
Asians are more accepting of whites in the US but less so in their countries. Hispanics are less accepting of others in the US but more so in their countries.
ChildSupportCourtJester, you're right. J/K. Your name left itself out there. LOL

Ladislav your posts are always thoughtful and generally the most helpful of any poster on any forum I read. Thank you for taking the time that you do. You are helping a lot of people.
ChildSupportCourtJester, you're right. J/K. Your name left itself out there. LOL But seriously though, Jester, you're right. LadiSlav omnisciently knows about endogamy, "phenotyping", and racial construct based on nationality and actual race itself.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote: ChildSupportCourtJester, you're right. J/K. Your name left itself out there. LOL But seriously though, Jester, you're right. LadiSlav omnisciently knows about endogamy, "phenotyping", and racial construct based on nationality and actual race itself.
Been in CS kangaroo court and none too fun. Really hellish stuff. Here in Cali it's CSS - Child Support Services. Real Nazis.

Phenotypes I've seen on the anthropology blog/forum, but to me it's just a fun blog to read. Culture is king, not actual genetics. A child kidnapped from group A (say Armenians) and raised by group B (say Turks) may be the same blood as me (group A) but he and I will likely have problems if he grows up to identify with group B. Regardless of matching phenotypes.

And with this big world we live in, why should I hang around people I am likely to clash with?

Maybe I am an ugly-duckling, raised in the wrong nest -- need to find some swans to flock with. Or at least someone who likes my "type."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: ChildSupportCourtJester, you're right. J/K. Your name left itself out there. LOL But seriously though, Jester, you're right. LadiSlav omnisciently knows about endogamy, "phenotyping", and racial construct based on nationality and actual race itself.
Been in CS kangaroo court and none too fun. Really hellish stuff. Here in Cali it's CSS - Child Support Services. Real Nazis.

Phenotypes I've seen on the anthropology blog/forum, but to me it's just a fun blog to read. Culture is king, not actual genetics. A child kidnapped from group A (say Armenians) and raised by group B (say Turks) may be the same blood as me (group A) but he and I will likely have problems if he grows up to identify with group B. Regardless of matching phenotypes.

And with this big world we live in, why should I hang around people I am likely to clash with?

Maybe I am an ugly-duckling, raised in the wrong nest -- need to find some swans to flock with. Or at least someone who likes my "type."
You nailed it about phenotypical phenomenon.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)