Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi Everybody

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi Everybody

Postby Neptune » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:28 am

Hi Everyone,

I came to this site after searching for stories about success finding women abroad and read Winston's personal story. I was quite inspired by his story and I'm now trying to save up money to go abroad. It gave me renewed hope that I might find a wife and get married, something that I had lost hope in many years earlier.

I'm 37, born and raised in the USA. Like many on the forum I've had a lot of trouble finding women and have basically been excluded from the dating scene because of my height. I'm only 5' 5" tall and I feel that this has basically shut me out of the dating scene completely.

I've read through much of this site. While I was initially very inspired by what I saw I'm somewhat disappointed by the fact that it seems that the only success stories are with Asian women. I'm not at all attracted to Asian women. Filipino women look very ugly to me. I mostly just find Caucasian and lighter skinned Latinos attractive. Is there anyone on the forum who moved overseas and married a Caucasian woman? If there is, I'd love to hear such a success story.

If I were to go overseas, what country / part of a country would have the shortest Caucasians? I have seen statistics that show the average height of men by country. However, in all the cases it seems that the average height of men in all the Caucasian countries is about 5' 8" or higher. However, I do know that height can vary within a country. For example, the Dinaric Alps have the tallest Caucasians. However, I can't seem to find where the shortest Caucasians are? Would it be Sicily in Italy? Italy's average is 5' 8.2" but I have a suspicion that it might vary within that country.

What would be the best country for a short Caucasian male to go to find a Caucasian wife?

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Last edited by Neptune on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neptune
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:15 am

Scroll down until you see the chart with heights of males and females per country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby DaRick » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 am

You should know that only American women (and probably other Anglo women) are so anal about height. I have heard stories of shorter men dating taller women in Europe (especially Eastern Europe), but I can't say whether most EEU women would do this.

You would still be taller than many Latina women, BTW.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Postby Neptune » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank you both for the information!

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Scroll down until you see the chart with heights of males and females per country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Thanks Phoenix.

I see from the chart the shortest countries that I think have Caucasian women are:

Azerbaijan 1.718 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) 1.654 m (5 ft 5 in) 16+ Measured 2005

Chile 1.712 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) 1.572 m (5 ft 2 in) 25–44 Measured 2009–2010

Colombia 1.706 m (5 ft 7 in) 1.587 m (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in) 18–22 Measured 2002

Iran 1.703 m (5 ft 7 in) 1.572 m (5 ft 2 in) 21+ Measured 2005

Iraq – Baghdad 1.654 m (5 ft 5 in) 1.558 m (5 ft 1 1⁄2 in) 18–44 Measured 1999–2000

Peru 1.640 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in) 1.510 m (4 ft 11 1⁄2 in) 20+ Measured 2005

Portugal 1.728 m (5 ft 8 in) Conscripts, 21 Measured 1998–99

South Africa 1.690 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in) 1.590 m (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in) 25–34 Measured 1998

But it seems the only ones under 5 ft 8 in are that short because the average is dragged down by people of other races. Like part of Chile and Peru are Native American. Iran and Iraq are short but probably much too dangerous for an American to live in.

Of those, Peru looks best. But, does anyone know, how common are Caucasian women in Peru?

DaRick wrote:You should know that only American women (and probably other Anglo women) are so anal about height. I have heard stories of shorter men dating taller women in Europe (especially Eastern Europe), but I can't say whether most EEU women would do this.

You would still be taller than many Latina women, BTW.

True but it always seems the lighter skinned attractive Latinas are taller.

Neptune
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself