Lionchild in the house -- hello from Canada!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
lionchild
Freshman Poster

Lionchild in the house -- hello from Canada!

Post by lionchild »

Hello fellow forumers, how are you?

I have been surfing the net and came upon this website, which i found quite interesting. Actually, i have been sort of lurking in the background for some time so i could get familiar with the site.

I belive that i am a sort of a oddity on the forum here from what i have seen... being not American or White to start off... and have already dated both western/asian women who where for the most part older than me and with children already... which is my personal preference. I'm also able to give a different perspective on things due to my unique background as aboriginal canadian and upbringing in multiple cultures.

I'm not much into religion or being a hater really, and i am more preferenced to people who can sit down and have a decent conversation rather than gossip and drama. As such... im open minded and willing to learn new things that come my way.

I had dated 2 filipina's before and 2 white girls, and also gotten the attention of several western girls before, but none of them have really to my liking or worked out for several reasons. The last girl i dated, who was a filipina turned out to be quite strange, and to this day, have never really know why she did some of the things she did.. later on that.

All in all, im not to interested in finding a long distance romance or have any race preference in particular as i think nice women can be found in all places as long as you are willing to search for it. As said... i understand others reasonings and why they look elswhere :)

I hope to meet some new freinds here and be of some use to some here as well... take care and hello again!
Feel free to message me or pm me if you want to talk too... :)

-Darcy "lionchild" Cardinal
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Lionchild. What ethnic background are you? You look a little Hispanic or Latin.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Hello LionChild i am right next door to you. Oh Canada!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Hey Lionchild! Welcome to the forum! I'm from Southern California. Always looking to network and meet some follks north of the border!
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
lionchild
Freshman Poster

Post by lionchild »

Winston wrote:Welcome Lionchild. What ethnic background are you? You look a little Hispanic or Latin.
Full blooded first nations cree aboriginal... but most people take me for Filipino or something else lol.
Hello LionChild i am right next door to you. Oh Canada!
What part of Canada to you live in? Oh Canada :D

-lionchild