Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
I have extensive experience living in India, so whatever questions you have about India, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.
I also have experience in Thailand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Bangladesh, and Nepal, so if you have any questions about those places, I can try to answer them also.
I do have a few questions about India.
1.)Is the "caste" system still socially present? I thought I had heard the Indian government legally outlawed it? Also, is a non-Indian/foreigner assigned to a particular caste or are they considered caste-less?
2.)How is day-to-day life in India? I believe you stated you are in a rural village? If so, what is that like?
3.)I heard that the Indian government system is rife with corruption, is it better/worse or about the same as any Asian countries you visited/lived in?
4.)How do Indians, in general and in your experience, feel about Westerners and Western culture?
1. The caste system is basically gone, as the indians have lost their original Vedic culture, spiritual culture, which defined what the "caste system" was. So, if anyone is claiming to be a member of a particular caste, they are full of shit, because modern indians do not even know what the traditional culture was, what to speak of the social system that went along with it.
2. It is pretty slow, India is not a very passionate place like America and the West. It's a pretty laid back place.
3. Yea, the indian government is extremely corrupt, but not in the sense that the American government is corrupt. The indian government is not creating a plan to take over the world with a one-world police state, the way America's government is. The difference between America and India is that in India, people KNOW the government is corrupt, whereas in America, there are many stupid people who think the government actually cares about them, when in fact, the opposite is true. The American government is trying to kill as many people as possible. Why is the government putting flouride in the water supply in America, when flouride is the active ingredient in rat poison and has been proven to lower people's IQ? Reality is, the American government is trying to make everyone into a brainwashed slave, and they are succeeding.
4. Most indians are tolerant of westerners, but they do not like western culture. Indians are actually very good people, very tolerant of others, they aren't blindly racist like Muslims, but even still, they do not really trust westerners so much. As for western culture, feminism will never take hold in India, because indian men are not f***ing pussies like most western men are. If the indian women start trying this "independent woman" bullshit, the indian men will literally beat the shit out of them. So, indian men will never tolerate feminism.
I'd say it is not so easy to meet Indian women. Basically, for most westerners, I think the only option would be to go to a big city like Mumbai or Delhi, try to get a job, and then try to meet women on your job. But you would have to take it very slowly, and get to know them gradually. If you tried to immediately jump on them, they would think you were crazy.
Yea, India is definitely conservative, but that can also work to your advantage, as indian women are still quite conservative. India has the world's lowest divorce rate, at 1 percent. So, if you can manage to find or marry an indian woman, the conservative feature of Indian society will work to your advantage.
Yes indian women are almost perfect looking. Petite, but with big breasts also.
They are indeed very intelligent, as Erik mentioned. Indians are actually extremely intelligent people, but humble as well.
I went up and down the East coast of India starting from Chennai down to the tip and IMO 99% of the women were quite hideous looking monsters. So I have no idea WHERE and IF there are any decent looking Indian girls, but they sure as hell ain't living on the Eastern side of India!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
I guess you passed through Orissa, and I do admit that the women there are not so attractive. I guess you then passed through Andhra Pradesh, but the ladies there aren't so bad looking. I almost married a girl from there.
Next, you must have passed through Tamil Nadu. Those girls are pretty hot, dark skin, but quite sexy.
So, I think it's a matter of your own taste. As for me, I don't think I've ever seen an ugly young indian girl.
I like and respect people who think outside the box. Most guys don't want to go to India but I'd love to have a dark skinned Indian wife.
I could care less about skin tone, which is something Indian men think about all the time.
Questions about India.
1. Has Goa become expensive to rent a nice place & pay for food, etc.
2. Do you have a cook - how much per month would you pay for a cook/cleaner?
3. Is a long-term visa easy to get, or do you have to pay-off multiple people wanting 100 times more money than an Indian would pay?
4. Any problems with local Police, or do they leave tourists alone?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Very few. The only fat girls I ever saw were chicks who were living in the city and living a modern lifestyle, eating fast food like McDonalds. Otherwise, I never saw any fat girls. Most were super sexy.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests