My Introduction - LarryLaffer

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

My Introduction - LarryLaffer

Post by LarryLaffer »

Hi,

I'm a 41 year old single guy living in the US.

This site appeals to me because I saw Winston's videos:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

I was very inspired by them seeing some of the beautiful women he was able to get.

I have a fantasy that I have always wanted to fulfill but have never been able to:

Have a relationship with a beautiful NATURAL BLOND WOMAN. Now, because of the risk of disease, I would never hire a prostitute. However, since I'm now in my 40's, realistically I can only do this with some sort of Sugar Daddy relationship. Therefore, I'm trying to save up and invest enough money that I would be able to have a long term Sugar Daddy relationship, at least 1 year long, in another country. I would obviously do this overseas as it would be several times more expensive in the USA.

For some reason, the only women that have liked me were brunettes. I never was able to attract the natural blond type woman that I wanted.

The countries that I am most interested in are:

Latvia, Estonia, Poland, and Argentina.

My plan to achieve this dream is as follows:

1. SAVE AND INVEST. I've been saving up money for several years and have over $120,000 saved up. My plan is, once I reach about $200,000 or so, I want to take a year or two off from work and travel and enjoy myself. For that reason, I'm very interested in discussing investment theories and would love to hear from others that have investment ideas. I posted some investment ideas of my own here:

viewtopic.php?t=11108

2. CHOOSE THE BEST COUNTRY. I need to choose the country that would give me the best value for my money. That is to say, I'm trying to find out which country would be the best one for me to find a YOUNG NATURAL BLOND SUGAR BABY. As this is an enormous purchase, I want to study this as carefully as possible. Now I know from the blond map of Europe that the countries in Europe that have lots of Natural Blondes are the ones shaded lightly on this map:

http://bigthink.com/ideas/21266

However, I'm not sure what countries in South America have a lot of blondes. I know that Argentina has at least some blondes. I remember a very beautiful blonde woman that I went to college with was from Argentina. However, I can't find statistics on how common blondes are in Argentina or elsewhere in South America. This is highly relevant as the cost of a Natural Blonde Sugar Baby would be higher the lower the percentage of blondes. In countries where blondes are common, the price of a Sugar Daddy relationship with one would be lower. Of course, one would also have to factor in the average income in the country. Some combination of the average income in the country and the percentage of natural blondes would influence the price. Currently, I think Latvia is my best bet but I could be wrong. Take a look at the women in Latvia:

http://www.goblonde.lv/

The language in Latvia would be hard to learn and I want to at least know the language at a basic level before I go. Argentina has the lowest average income of the countries I'm currently considering but I don't know how much what I suspect would be the lower percentage of natural blondes would affect the price of a Sugar Baby.

Per Capita GDP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... per_capita

|Argentina____|___8,500_|
|Estonia______|__14,600_|
|Poland_______|__12,200_|
|Latvia_______|__10,500_|

So if anyone has any ideas on how I can calculate what country would have the least expensive Natural Blonde Sugar Babies I would really appreciate it.

3. LEARN THE LANGUAGE QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. I want to find out what the quickest, most efficient way to learn a language is. I don't have to know the language perfectly but I do want to be able to know what people are saying.

4. LEARN HOW TO HAVE A SUGAR DADDY RELATIONSHIP. I want to learn as much as possible, from others on the forum, about how to have Sugar Daddy relationships, including:

a. Where to find a Sugar Baby.
b. How to make sure she isn't a prostitute and doesn't have diseases.
c. How to make sure she doesn't cheat.
d. Any other helpful tips on how to have Sugar Daddy relationships.

5. MAKE PLANS FOR A SMOOTH REENTRY TO THE USA. I also am trying to figure out if there is some kind of way that I can do this without giving up my job in the US. One of the problems with my plan is that I will probably have to find a job once I get back. I'll need to live overseas for at least a year to fulfill my dream. However, I want to make my transition back to the US, after I've had the relationship, as easy as possible. I'd like to hear any ideas on how I would do this.

Lastly, in case anyone was wondering, I chose the user name LarryLaffer because I used to love playing the computer game Leisure Suit Larry.

So, if you have:

1. Knowledge or interest in investing,
2. Have ideas on how I would choose the country that I will fulfill my dream in, or
3. Have experience with Sugar Daddy relationships,

I would love to hear from you and share information and ideas.

Thanks!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello LarryLaffer. I am also saving as much money as I can currently working two jobs and maybe soon three jobs. I am in the process of learning Russian and plan on visiting either Ukraine or Russia or both countries in the next couple of years.

I don't think you need to have a sugar daddy relationship with a foreign women since they are not as materialistic as American women are. Anyway, good luck with your future plans! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Thanks for the investment advice. I'm 43 and also saving and investing but it's discouraging as I only have a net worth of about $53,000 now. Stocks overall probably won't be doing well for a couple of years, but I figure you can't go wrong investing in oil.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Post by LarryLaffer »

jamesbond wrote: Hello LarryLaffer. I am also saving as much money as I can currently working two jobs and maybe soon three jobs. I am in the process of learning Russian and plan on visiting either Ukraine or Russia or both countries in the next couple of years.

I don't think you need to have a sugar daddy relationship with a foreign women since they are not as materialistic as American women are. Anyway, good luck with your future plans!
Well, foreign women may be less materialistic. However, in order to date someone 10-20 years younger I would need some sort of advantage. I mean, I'm not going to Eastern Europe for the women in their 40's! So I think that personally I would need the economic advantage.

If I were you I would choose Poland, Latvia, or Estonia. The reason is that, from what I have read, Russia and Ukraine have dangerous judicial systems that result in many innocent people being incarcerated! You don't have the same rights you do in the US. To see what I mean, please read this Wikipedia article about the justice system in Ukraine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_system_of_Ukraine

Also, please note that while Russia and Ukraine are rated as not free or partially free:

Russia:
http://www.freedomhouse.org/template.cf ... untry=8119

Ukraine:
http://www.freedomhouse.org/template.cf ... untry=8156

Poland, Latvia, and Estonia are considered free:

Poland:
http://www.freedomhouse.org/template.cf ... untry=8115

Latvia:
http://www.freedomhouse.org/template.cf ... untry=8073

Estonia:
http://www.freedomhouse.org/template.cf ... untry=8035

Just something to think about.
Hero wrote: Thanks for the investment advice. I'm 43 and also saving and investing but it's discouraging as I only have a net worth of about $53,000 now. Stocks overall probably won't be doing well for a couple of years, but I figure you can't go wrong investing in oil.
That is true. A position in oil should be a good hedge against inflation. I'm not investing in US stocks but foreign stocks may do well.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: My Introduction - LarryLaffer

Post by OutWest »

LarryLaffer wrote:Hi,

I'm a 41 year old single guy living in the US.

This site appeals to me because I saw Winston's videos:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

I was very inspired by them seeing some of the beautiful women he was able to get.

I have a fantasy that I have always wanted to fulfill but have never been able to:

Have a relationship with a beautiful NATURAL BLOND WOMAN. Now, because of the risk of disease, I would never hire a prostitute. However, since I'm now in my 40's, realistically I can only do this with some sort of Sugar Daddy relationship. Therefore, I'm trying to save up and invest enough money that I would be able to have a long term Sugar Daddy relationship, at least 1 year long, in another country. I would obviously do this overseas as it would be several times more expensive in the USA.

For some reason, the only women that have liked me were brunettes. I never was able to attract the natural blond type woman that I wanted.

The countries that I am most interested in are:

Latvia, Estonia, Poland, and Argentina.

My plan to achieve this dream is as follows:

1. SAVE AND INVEST. I've been saving up money for several years and have over $120,000 saved up. My plan is, once I reach about $200,000 or so, I want to take a year or two off from work and travel and enjoy myself. For that reason, I'm very interested in discussing investment theories and would love to hear from others that have investment ideas. I posted some investment ideas of my own here:

viewtopic.php?t=11108

2. CHOOSE THE BEST COUNTRY. I need to choose the country that would give me the best value for my money. That is to say, I'm trying to find out which country would be the best one for me to find a YOUNG NATURAL BLOND SUGAR BABY. As this is an enormous purchase, I want to study this as carefully as possible. Now I know from the blond map of Europe that the countries in Europe that have lots of Natural Blondes are the ones shaded lightly on this map:

http://bigthink.com/ideas/21266

However, I'm not sure what countries in South America have a lot of blondes. I know that Argentina has at least some blondes. I remember a very beautiful blonde woman that I went to college with was from Argentina. However, I can't find statistics on how common blondes are in Argentina or elsewhere in South America. This is highly relevant as the cost of a Natural Blonde Sugar Baby would be higher the lower the percentage of blondes. In countries where blondes are common, the price of a Sugar Daddy relationship with one would be lower. Of course, one would also have to factor in the average income in the country. Some combination of the average income in the country and the percentage of natural blondes would influence the price. Currently, I think Latvia is my best bet but I could be wrong. Take a look at the women in Latvia:

http://www.goblonde.lv/

The language in Latvia would be hard to learn and I want to at least know the language at a basic level before I go. Argentina has the lowest average income of the countries I'm currently considering but I don't know how much what I suspect would be the lower percentage of natural blondes would affect the price of a Sugar Baby.

Per Capita GDP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... per_capita

|Argentina____|___8,500_|
|Estonia______|__14,600_|
|Poland_______|__12,200_|
|Latvia_______|__10,500_|

So if anyone has any ideas on how I can calculate what country would have the least expensive Natural Blonde Sugar Babies I would really appreciate it.

3. LEARN THE LANGUAGE QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. I want to find out what the quickest, most efficient way to learn a language is. I don't have to know the language perfectly but I do want to be able to know what people are saying.

4. LEARN HOW TO HAVE A SUGAR DADDY RELATIONSHIP. I want to learn as much as possible, from others on the forum, about how to have Sugar Daddy relationships, including:

a. Where to find a Sugar Baby.
b. How to make sure she isn't a prostitute and doesn't have diseases.
c. How to make sure she doesn't cheat.
d. Any other helpful tips on how to have Sugar Daddy relationships.

5. MAKE PLANS FOR A SMOOTH REENTRY TO THE USA. I also am trying to figure out if there is some kind of way that I can do this without giving up my job in the US. One of the problems with my plan is that I will probably have to find a job once I get back. I'll need to live overseas for at least a year to fulfill my dream. However, I want to make my transition back to the US, after I've had the relationship, as easy as possible. I'd like to hear any ideas on how I would do this.

Lastly, in case anyone was wondering, I chose the user name LarryLaffer because I used to love playing the computer game Leisure Suit Larry.

So, if you have:

2. Have ideas on how I would choose the country that I will fulfill my dream in, or

Thanks!

I'm up early getting a cup of coffee and read your post. Your formulaic approach is giving me a good laugh.
What kind of books do you write? Books on technical subjects or accounting? Your post is a good illustration of why
I have had lovely young friends of my wife who would have loved to meet an American man who was an authentic
man, but I had not a clue as to a single American man worth introducing them to.

I am not trying to knock you or mock you- I think you are sincere, but trapped in a dismal rut so dominant in the USA,
and an illustration of why I left the USA. I mean, really, there is some formula that will get you what you want?
You say you are 40s- only 41, And you are convinced you have no option but buying girls? Are you bad looking, super fat, or just
have some damning disfigurement? You get a good blond woman the same way you get any other good woman. What does blond hair mean?
Huh? Ok, you like blonds, I can relate, but deprived American male fantasies aside, the best looking color of hair or girl is in reality the one who is really there laying naked at your side every night.

I know what I am talking about. I am just past 50, in good shape, with perhaps a little above average face, but the strong point is ageless-
I know how to touch a girls heart. THAT will get you more than money or schemes combined. Statistics? Huh? Who cares, be a statistic of one!
That said, if I was really into hair color, I could by using that simple fact, have a blond by next month. I assure you, in any number of countries,
there are age 23 genuine bonds and all hair colors, that could genuinely fall in love with a man of 49 if he really touches her heart.

My wife is 23, and most consider her quite attractive, long hair, nice face, 5' 3" and 100 lbs. and some might assume I have a sugar daddy relationship with her, but it is not the case. She shows very little interest in how much money she gets, and frankly has no idea how much money I have. She comes from a middle class background and would have not been poor has she married a younger Filipino man in her own social strata here.

There seems to be a deep cynicism here on this forum that reduces the points of appeal a man might offer to only these: That you have either youth and a good 6 pac, or you are a loaded old fart who can buy your way in. Lord I just had a depressing thought- that I was stuck back in the USA and those were my only choices.

If you choose, you can be a statistic of one.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Introduction - LarryLaffer

Post by momopi »

LarryLaffer wrote: So, if you have:
Thanks!
Hi Larry,

I invest in real estate and own several houses along the I-15 FWY in Southern California. With your current savings, you can probably purchase 3x cash-flow positive SFR's with 25% down each here. The reason why I choose the location is because i live in Orange County, and want to invest somewhere within reasonable driving distance. The inland areas along the I-15 is cheaper and better for cash-flow, but comes with some risks (earthquake fault zone, distance/commute to work for renters, etc). i.e. if gas prices go up a lot, then people would want to live closer to LA for work. Las Vegas has a lot of really good deals right now but at higher risk, if you're interested, you can contact the folks at irvinehousingblog.com and tell Larry that I (momo) sent you to ask about Vegas RE.

I've been a RE investor and landlord for over a decade, and prefer to invest in SFR's with decent sized lot, no mello roose and low or no HOA's. I've owned 4 condos and would prefer not to buy another. With SFR's on good sized lots, you have the opportunity to put in additions if the city permits it. Right now the RE market is down and additions is not worth it, but if and when the market recovers, adding a bathroom & "California room" or "Sun room" can make an older and smaller SFR look much more attractive to a buyer.

About 10 years ago it was still possible to be a sugar daddy for as little as $400 to $1200 per month here in LA/Orange County area. Vietnamese bikini cafe waitresses with expensive cars that they can't afford, and local college girls looking for sugar daddy were plenty. I think the market today is probably more competitive and expensive with all the sugar daddy web sites. I have no experience with being a sugar daddy abroad, but I think in your situation, you might want look for a job that would post you abroad to a country of choice, and just get a local GF. That would also eliminate any gaps in your resume's work history.

As for smooth transitions, when you move abroad, you will experience culture shock. When you move back to the US, you will experience reverse culture shock.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

Estonia is one of the best countries in Europe. They threw off communism and really embraced free markets. It's also very high-tech. Skype came out of Estonia.