Any female members here?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Re: Any female members here?

Post by Jeygonza »

Miggins wrote:Hi, I'm a Canadian girl. I really like the anti-feminist, anti-North American content of your website. It's nice to get a real male perspective on things for a change, as opposed to the "toned down" versions I've seen elsewhere.

From my point of view, it's just too bad that all the best "free-thinking" websites are for men. Independent thought for women usually heads in the direction of spiritual mumbo-jumbo, which I find tiresome. Men are more interesting, intellectually.

I have realized that this welcome has become an interrogation to Bellaruth.... Is a littler late but WELCOME Miggins this is the girls side..
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DarkMinxMish wrote:Okay okay I can't argue with those stats...
That sound pretty depressing. So maybe looking overseas is an alternative for you guys. ~shrugs~
I just think most women need a wake up call and maybe the trend of things won't always be this way. People are starting to yearn for older times since America is constantly upgrading, but the citizens can't keep up with the pace of changes. It's suppose to be for our benefit and more often then not it's a detriment to us. Since tons of Americans rarely leave the country they don't have a true comparison to their way of life.
The cultivated view is we're rich and everyone else is poor (literally).
Figuratively everyone else is rich in culture, vision, and spirit. Something we lack dangerously here and if more women in particular
left to view other women's way of life maybe it would resonate with something Americans have missing.
I just thought of a good idea. Here is a challenge to all American women:

1. Take a height/weight proportionate slightly above average looking guy's photo and put it up on a dating site that's popular in America, such as PlentyofFish.com or Match.com. Then, using that profile, write 20 - 30 American women you like who are at least so so looking, and see how many respond. You'll be shocked.

2. Then, do the same with a decent looking height/weight proportionate woman's photo, but this time, don't write anyone at all. Just let her profile sit there, and watch what happens. You will see that you will get 5 to 10 responses per day, by just doing nothing.

These results will be a big eye opener for you. Afterward, you will NEVER think the US dating scene is balanced or fair ever again. Guaranteed!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

Ok Winston that sounds like an interesting experiment.
Hmm...I'll give that a try. Alright we'll see the results of this in 2 weeks or so. Also though on dating websites I read that white men have a far better chance of getting hit up, then black and etc...

With women white women always and I think women of arabic or latin decent get hits pretty frequently. So it doesn't matter what race I try correct or could I use to different one's to compare or does not matter?
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:I just thought of a good idea. Here is a challenge to all American women:

1. Take a height/weight proportionate slightly above average looking guy's photo and put it up on a dating site that's popular in America, such as PlentyofFish.com or Match.com. Then, using that profile, write 20 - 30 American women you like who are at least so so looking, and see how many respond. You'll be shocked.

2. Then, do the same with a decent looking height/weight proportionate woman's photo, but this time, don't write anyone at all. Just let her profile sit there, and watch what happens. You will see that you will get 5 to 10 responses per day, by just doing nothing.

These results will be a big eye opener for you. Afterward, you will NEVER think the US dating scene is balanced or fair ever again. Guaranteed!
As I explained in my plenty of fish thread, when I set up that profile of a decent looking height/weight proportionate woman, before it got removed I wasn't getting 5 to 10 messages per day, I was getting well over a hundred, no joke.

I was chatting with a Chinese women and she told me she's picky about looks, but when I asked her what percentage of Chinese men she thought were handsome, she said 40%. With Anglo women, their numbers are more like 0% for Chinese/Asian men, and 5% for the White/Black men yet they don't even consider this to be picky, just normal. DarkMinxMish will even confirm this if she's in an honest mood.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DarkMinxMish wrote:Ok Winston that sounds like an interesting experiment.
Hmm...I'll give that a try. Alright we'll see the results of this in 2 weeks or so. Also though on dating websites I read that white men have a far better chance of getting hit up, then black and etc...

With women white women always and I think women of arabic or latin decent get hits pretty frequently. So it doesn't matter what race I try correct or could I use to different one's to compare or does not matter?
Just put up pics of white people on both profiles. Make them ok looking, not ugly but not hot either, just decent looking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

hi I'm new here too ... when I first found this site I assumed there would be loads of foreign ladies registered on here & some that are living happier abroad as well... but reading the homepage I realized it was targeted towards men... I certainly learned a few things about equality, or should I say the lack of it between the sexes... some of the content was eye opening as well. Different perspective is good.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
nupter
Freshman Poster

Post by nupter »

hey where is peter andrew nolan and boycottamerican woman,there is another women here for bashing wherever u are.lol!!.welcome to this site,just ignore those 2 guys especially,they dont know what are they saying.hope u have fun here.
krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

New here!!
Korean shorty. To live and die in LA.