Greetings from Mexico's belly button

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

colibri wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Welcome colibri, were glad you found our forum. I have been to Mexico once a long time ago. I have found Mexicans here in the USA to be friendly and down to earth. Mexican women in America are FAR more friendly and approachable than American women are.
hi!there ive been very active in the forum today haha tanx 4 teh welcome james,

Which part of Mex. u visited? , and btw ive heard a lot the adjective "down to earth" i know is a colloquialism but not sure what it stands for .. :Plike not beeing a shallow person ?

:)
Colibri,

¡Hola! ¿Cómo usted está haciendo hoy? Mi nombre es Kameron Brown. ¿Cuál es el suyo? No sabía que usted era una mujer mexicana. ¿Cuántos años tienes? Soy veinticuatro años de edad. Soy un varón negro también. ¿También, usted entiende a los españoles (lengua)? Tengo gusto de mujeres mexicanas mismo, y tengo quise siempre estar con una. ¿Cuál sería la manera apropiada a la corte a la mujer mexicana? Hay esta treinta y nueve mujeres de los años con tres hijas que ha demostrado interés en mí que es de San Luis Potosi. ¿Usted sabe donde está eso?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Colibri,

¡Hola! ¿Cómo usted está haciendo hoy? Mi nombre es Kameron Brown. ¿Cuál es el suyo? No sabía que usted era una mujer mexicana. ¿Cuántos años tienes? Soy veinticuatro años de edad. Soy un varón negro también. ¿También, usted entiende a los españoles (lengua)? Tengo gusto de mujeres mexicanas mismo, y tengo quise siempre estar con una. ¿Cuál sería la manera apropiada a la corte a la mujer mexicana? Hay esta treinta y nueve mujeres de los años con tres hijas que ha demostrado interés en mí que es de San Luis Potosi. ¿Usted sabe donde está eso?
hi there , do not offend but i think i ve a harder time triying to understand ur spanish , that i believe is from google translation ....:P but if i got right , u ve contact with a 39 year old Mexican woman with 3 kids .

For my opinion , u are waaay to young to be dating a 39 woman ,with kids ... I know cyberdating can make u fell in love and to bring up real and strong feelings to a person , but dunno its 15 years of diference...

For what i ve heard dating a single mom or dad is complicated even exhausting. i would never date or b involved with a man with childrens.because u like it or not this children have a dad and then may see u as a intruder.... to many problems for free ........its my humble opinion .. :( im sorry
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

colibri wrote:
Colibri,

hi there , do not offend but i think i ve a harder time triying to understand ur spanish , that i believe is from google translation ....:P but if i got right , u ve contact with a 39 year old Mexican woman with 3 kids .

For my opinion , u are waaay to young to be dating a 39 woman ,with kids ... I know cyberdating can make u fell in love and to bring up real and strong feelings to a person , but dunno its 15 years of diference...

For what i ve heard dating a single mom or dad is complicated even exhausting. i would never date or b involved with a man with childrens.because u like it or not this children have a dad and then may see u as a intruder.... to many problems for free ........its my humble opinion .. :( im sorry
¿Cómo usted sabe español de todos modos? En todo caso, encontré a esta mujer aquí en San Antonio. La encontré en vida real antes de que ella cayera en amor conmigo. Ella viene a San Antonio del San Luis Potosi trabajar de vez en cuando. No resolví su en línea. Sé que no debo hablar con una mujer con los niños, pero esta mujer es y era dulce. Acabo de querer conocer cómo a la corte a una mujer mexicana. ¿Necesitaría saber español? Sé solamente un poco del español en mis los propios. ¡Aprecio su honradez, mujer hermosa, y dulce joven!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

bienvenido a nuestro sitio...estas en tu casa virtual

onezero4u "el unico"
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I wanted to ask you, colibri. Are there any cities in Mexico that are 70F(20C) year round and are safe for foreigners to live. What cities do you recommend for living in? I've heard a lot of great things about Mexico, but I just need some advice on where to visit. Thanks.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
colibri wrote:
Colibri,

¿Cómo usted sabe español de todos modos? En todo caso, encontré a esta mujer aquí en San Antonio. La encontré en vida real antes de que ella cayera en amor conmigo. Ella viene a San Antonio del San Luis Potosi trabajar de vez en cuando. No resolví su en línea. Sé que no debo hablar con una mujer con los niños, pero esta mujer es y era dulce. Acabo de querer conocer cómo a la corte a una mujer mexicana. ¿Necesitaría saber español? Sé solamente un poco del español en mis los propios. ¡Aprecio su honradez, mujer hermosa, y dulce joven!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !google translator makes it harder to me to understand ur questions :) so i dunno whether u r asking me --how do i learned eng? or why im not speaking spanish ?

to answer both ill telll u that i learned eng at school , i had excelent tutors some even were u.s citizens ,and perhaps i improved it chatting and watching cartoons (istill love cartoons ahha ..but just the ones that offfer new and odd drawings and plots)

And well,spanish is my mothertongue :P

I also learned basic french , and basiclyi like to hear or at least try to know the basic introducing or useful prahses in diferent languages.. but please if u can write me in eng :3.
So returning to ur last question , knowing her in person change things .. ithough u didnt knew her in person :P ....and well theres the old saying "el amor no sabe de edades"
"love doesntc care about age.."
colibri
Freshman Poster

Dating in Mexico

Post by colibri »

i promess to post about how to date with Mexican girls :)
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

onezero4u wrote:bienvenido a nuestro sitio...estas en tu casa virtual

onezero4u "el unico"
thanks ! :)
colibri
Freshman Poster

hi taco

Post by colibri »

Taco wrote:I wanted to ask you, colibri. Are there any cities in Mexico that are 70F(20C) year round and are safe for foreigners to live. What cities do you recommend for living in? I've heard a lot of great things about Mexico, but I just need some advice on where to visit. Thanks.
hmmm, it depends ..what are u looking for ? night club fun , country side and landscapes? , beach?, colonial historical places? Arqueological ruin sites ?

they are big foreing comunities in Mexico most of them i heard either are in Mexico city, Puebla , Quintana Roo,Cuernavaca (Tepoztlan) or Los Cabos .San miguel de allende

About the whether, almost every state has it own, mi city has good wheather , the highest temp in summer may reach 30 in the shadow and we have a winter of 15 cand that waaay cold for me :P. the rest of the year is about 25-26 c...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote::P thanx 4 the welcome , :) sorry to disapoint u but im not white i look more like coffe with milk :3 , i look brighter in that pic maybe because im in front of my window with all the light and stuff , i actually had another pic before this one where i look more morena n_n !
im not disappointed. who said i only like white chica's.

how is it where you live clean, safe, peaceful ?

how do your people respond to black males, do your women date black men there ?
Hi there , !

inf of my city in wikipedia is very acurate --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuernavaca

like any city it has the turistic pretty places and the non so pretty and dangerous sites :P , but yes its quite peaceful.

earlier i had a similar question ffrom another black male member ,

this is what i answer him :

See , this is what i ve seen with my friends

At collegue, we once had a frindly football match with a school that has a lot of foreing students(exchange students) , so my and my frind spot two black students that were near the stadium , i knew my frind had a thing on black males haha .. so i just went straight to them speaking in eng , my frind was behind me cause her eng was bad and sort of felt intimidated i guess haahh , anyway we just say hello to them and chat a lil , my frind kinda frezze and all red , this guys werent american , i belive they were from south africa , they had a weird accent ... i ve to say my frind is really pretty and jolly.

case number two, i ve another friend that also likes black males , she even goes in to chatroulete sometimes to see if she can find one to chat , shes also really pretty .

U will see , black or asian males are rare around here , by living here so far i ve seen 2 (without counting the foreing students) --... and thats it haha i sware.

anywayi guess being an old fashion gentlemen here is more important than ur skin color , it has more weight.

( i say old fashioned gent because thats what i ve red in the forums , that that iant work in the U.S)

AS FOR ME i ve always have had a thing about asian guys
:oops: , this ofcourse doesnt mean i dont apreciate certains features or black males that i find atractive,

both asian and black males are rare..very rare here....
thank you for your genuine and sincere response. i am already beginning to like you and my defenses are down now. i will open up more to you now.

about the story with the black men. hahaha...wow. i am totally suprised they actually wanted to say hi to them. you WALKED up to them to say hi to them. women dont do that here in the states.

here in California mexican women DON'T approach men they like. they avoid eye contact with them too.

they consider black men here in Los Angeles to be dangerous. and they are very prejudice towards black.

so you can imagine my shock and suprise when you came up to BLACK men and said hi.

for example i just talked to a mexican woman from cuidad de mexico because she was in the coffee shop and saw me looking at her with interest. she left with a coffee in hand. 10 minutes later she comes back again and gets near my table. obviously she was waiting for me to talk to her. so i did. so i approached. she had a reall smile on her face. and open to me. but when i asked to be friends with her on facebook she could not give it away to me. and she ran away really fast !!!. how complicated is that.

so it is good to hear you like black men there in mexico and will actually approach them FIRST !!!. :D

i did have a mexican blow a kiss at me before she left the store. this one was different. mexican woman are very flirtatious straight from mexico.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

colibri wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
colibri wrote:
Colibri,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !google translator makes it harder to me to understand ur questions :) so i dunno whether u r asking me --how do i learned eng? or why im not speaking spanish ?

to answer both ill telll u that i learned eng at school , i had excelent tutors some even were u.s citizens ,and perhaps i improved it chatting and watching cartoons (istill love cartoons ahha ..but just the ones that offfer new and odd drawings and plots)

And well,spanish is my mothertongue :P

I also learned basic french , and basiclyi like to hear or at least try to know the basic introducing or useful prahses in diferent languages.. but please if u can write me in eng :3.
So returning to ur last question , knowing her in person change things .. ithough u didnt knew her in person :P ....and well theres the old saying "el amor no sabe de edades"
"love doesntc care about age.."
Do I need to know the Spanish to talk to Mexican girls (from Mexico)? I was not trying to be rude to you. Como se llama usted? I was saying that I only know a little Spanish on my own. Usted es la mujer más hermosa del mundo entero. Mexican women are very nice, better than the basura here in America.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

colibri wrote:hi!there ive been very active in the forum today haha tanx 4 teh welcome james,

Which part of Mex. u visited?:)
I visited Tia Juana a long time ago. It would be nice to visit another part of Mexico in the future. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

In Mexico City, I saw a Haitian guy with a Mexican woman. They did get some stares though. Nevertheless they were one happy couple, cuddled and smiled at each other constantly, and accepted each other for who they are.

If some of the local women refuse to have anything to do with you, just move on. As this Jamaican guy says about Chinese women ( viewtopic.php?p=61824 ):
2. As I mentioned in my Traveling While Black essay, I'm sure
there is racism against Blacks. However, I didn't experience any.
If we assume there are 100 people in a room, say 50 of them will
be fascinated and love to get to know a Black person, and 50 will not because
of racism.

The fact is, I'll never meet that other 50% because I'm too busy
having fun with the 50% who are smiling at me, telling me they
like my big eyes, giving me their QQ numbers,
telling me they think my skin is sexy, asking to be my friend,
following me around town, reaching out to touch me and
pull me to sit next to them on the bus, squealing in delight
upon seeing me and blushing and giggling when I talk
to them. (Winston, I haven't told you the half of it!)
Trust me, you have no idea!
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Falcon wrote:In Mexico City, I saw a Haitian guy with a Mexican woman. They did get some stares though. Nevertheless they were one happy couple, cuddled and smiled at each other constantly, and accepted each other for who they are.

If some of the local women refuse to have anything to do with you, just move on. As this Jamaican guy says about Chinese women ( viewtopic.php?p=61824 ):
2. As I mentioned in my Traveling While Black essay, I'm sure
there is racism against Blacks. However, I didn't experience any.
If we assume there are 100 people in a room, say 50 of them will
be fascinated and love to get to know a Black person, and 50 will not because
of racism.

The fact is, I'll never meet that other 50% because I'm too busy
having fun with the 50% who are smiling at me, telling me they
like my big eyes, giving me their QQ numbers,
telling me they think my skin is sexy, asking to be my friend,
following me around town, reaching out to touch me and
pull me to sit next to them on the bus, squealing in delight
upon seeing me and blushing and giggling when I talk
to them. (Winston, I haven't told you the half of it!)
Trust me, you have no idea!

True, this is what ive seen inside my close friend circle,i cannot tell u wont find narrowed ppl that might be prejuiced aginst u perhaps beacuse they been exposed to U.S stereotypes or Mexicans that ve lived in the states.

But the average Mexican person will look(stare) at u with curiosity n_n

And because of this lack of stereotypes the way u handle urself here will leave them an idea of whta the might think of another black person in the future :)
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

Bienvienda colibri,

Es muy chido a ver otra mujer Latina aqui! Yo soy una muchacha de 22 anos y ascendencia mexicana. Yo vivo en la area de bahia en California. Yo naci y creci en sureste de Los Angeles en un communidad hispana. Mis padres son de San Luis Potosi, MX. Me gustaria ir a Mexico otravez un dia. Yo fue por dos semanas cuando tenia 9 anos con mis padres. Fue intersante a ver de donde mis padres son.

Ojala que te quedas aqui a ensenar y aprender de nosotros. Y feliz ano nuevo :)

(Sorry for any errors, my Spanish grammar and spelling isn't the best)
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez