Greetings from Mexico's belly button

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Greetings from Mexico's belly button

Post by colibri »

Hola :) !
Im K. and in from a small city right in the middle of Mexico,i just turned 23 i ve been kind more of lurker in this forums so i finally decided to join .

I can say i started reading topics here just for merely curiosity more especific the dating diferences betwen AW and well the rest of woman in earth ha, for me is kinda shocking sum opinions and experinces expresed here , ive been in the us several times but just for holidays no more than 2 weeks. So i really dont have a built opinion of AW . Ilike how ppl here is very straightfoward in their Q&A ,it gives me a good and new inside look on males view .

So gladly ill reply or help in any question refering to Mexico or dating in here .

I graduated 2 years ago

(ive always been bad at introducing T_T...)( I can fully understand or speak eng , but my writing isnt that good :oops: )
Last edited by colibri on April 11th, 2014, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome colibri,
Hola. There are a lot of Spanish speakers here. You can post with them in Spanish.

Maybe you can share some things about Mexico and Mexican women in the Mexico section of our forum?

Any advice about Mexican women?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

THANKS ! i Winston!

i cecertainly will be rplying in the forums :D. !
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is your name? Are you male or female?

Oh sorry, I didn't know you were a girl. ::: bowing to you ::: Please have a seat. May I get you a glass of champagne? hehe
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

hahaha thanx , just a sip of champagne please hah

im a female , and maybe i ve to check my profile settings i though that point was clear... :I
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh well welcome. So have you been to the Mexico pyramids and ancient ruins?

How did you find this forum? There isn't anyone from Mexico here, I don't think.

Btw, maybe you can comment on these threads about dating Mexican women?

viewtopic.php?t=10324
viewtopic.php?t=11842
viewtopic.php?t=10281

colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

hi!
Ofcourse i had !
ive been in Teotihuacan,wich is one of the bigest and more important ruins in Mex. and several others near my state :) !

:) i found this forum, by cliking lots of links ha ..but i think it was an article about cultural diferences in dating :P
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

HA....your from mexico huh....the land of super friendly, polite, family-oriented people.

the reason why i am responding now. is because i love mexican women especially the white ones with gorgeous black hair hhaahaha. :lol:

but in all seriousness join in on the fun. definitely connect with us here.

i personally do not like american society. anti-social, unfriendly, rude, and straight prejudice against black people, hispanic and asian. i am especially talking about the women.

welcome to the forum.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

:P thanx 4 the welcome , :) sorry to disapoint u but im not white i look more like coffe with milk :3 , i look brighter in that pic maybe because im in front of my window with all the light and stuff , i actually had another pic before this one where i look more morena n_n !
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Welcome to the forum Colibri. I love mexican women, there beautiful, friendly and talented!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome colibri, were glad you found our forum. I have been to Mexico once a long time ago. I have found Mexicans here in the USA to be friendly and down to earth. Mexican women in America are FAR more friendly and approachable than American women are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

colibri wrote::P thanx 4 the welcome , :) sorry to disapoint u but im not white i look more like coffe with milk :3 , i look brighter in that pic maybe because im in front of my window with all the light and stuff , i actually had another pic before this one where i look more morena n_n !
im not disappointed. who said i only like white chica's.

how is it where you live clean, safe, peaceful ?

how do your people respond to black males, do your women date black men there ?
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote::P thanx 4 the welcome , :) sorry to disapoint u but im not white i look more like coffe with milk :3 , i look brighter in that pic maybe because im in front of my window with all the light and stuff , i actually had another pic before this one where i look more morena n_n !
im not disappointed. who said i only like white chica's.

how is it where you live clean, safe, peaceful ?

how do your people respond to black males, do your women date black men there ?
Hi there , !

inf of my city in wikipedia is very acurate --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuernavaca

like any city it has the turistic pretty places and the non so pretty and dangerous sites :P , but yes its quite peaceful.

earlier i had a similar question ffrom another black male member ,

this is what i answer him :

See , this is what i ve seen with my friends

At collegue, we once had a frindly football match with a school that has a lot of foreing students(exchange students) , so my and my frind spot two black students that were near the stadium , i knew my frind had a thing on black males haha .. so i just went straight to them speaking in eng , my frind was behind me cause her eng was bad and sort of felt intimidated i guess haahh , anyway we just say hello to them and chat a lil , my frind kinda frezze and all red , this guys werent american , i belive they were from south africa , they had a weird accent ... i ve to say my frind is really pretty and jolly.

case number two, i ve another friend that also likes black males , she even goes in to chatroulete sometimes to see if she can find one to chat , shes also really pretty .

U will see , black or asian males are rare around here , by living here so far i ve seen 2 (without counting the foreing students) --... and thats it haha i sware.

anywayi guess being an old fashion gentlemen here is more important than ur skin color , it has more weight.

( i say old fashioned gent because thats what i ve red in the forums , that that iant work in the U.S)

AS FOR ME i ve always have had a thing about asian guys
:oops: , this ofcourse doesnt mean i dont apreciate certains features or black males that i find atractive,

both asian and black males are rare..very rare here....
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

jamesbond wrote:Welcome colibri, were glad you found our forum. I have been to Mexico once a long time ago. I have found Mexicans here in the USA to be friendly and down to earth. Mexican women in America are FAR more friendly and approachable than American women are.
hi!there ive been very active in the forum today haha tanx 4 teh welcome james,

Which part of Mex. u visited? , and btw ive heard a lot the adjective "down to earth" i know is a colloquialism but not sure what it stands for .. :Plike not beeing a shallow person ?

:)