Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Born and raised in So. California: My life, my pic, my story

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby ladislav » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:45 am

It is easier for a Saudi Arabian man or any Arab man to meet a woman to marry than it is for many American guys and I am not shitting you. It is just that they do not "date" per se. They have a meet up between families and then they find the guy the best looking girl and she takes off he hijab and then they arrange a wedding. End of the story.
If those Gulf Arabs want dating, they take their cash and go to London and have fun paying GBP 1000 for a hooker - they do have the money.
But they watch Hollywood movies and sigh wistfully- Oh I wish I could live in the USA- so easy to meet people- just walk up to a woman and say you wanna f*ck? and she says- your place or mine. And the girls are all so slim and blond and everyone is so friendly!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Born and raised in So. California: My life, my pic, my s

Postby eurobrat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Veteran Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself