Just thought I would say hi...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Just thought I would say hi...

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I've been following this site for a while now and thought I would officially become a member. It's good to see all the positive support on here. I still live in Womerica but I've traveled quite a bit and plan to continue extensively. I'm considering the Ukraine and Romania around august. Any advice/information would be helpful.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome flyingmonkey9, glad you joined our forum. What countries have you visited so far? You said you will might be visiting Ukraine and Romania around August, there are some guys here who have visited those countries, maybe they can give you some insight into those countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I've been to canada, mexico, china (briefly), Philippines, holland, france, belgium, Luxembourg, germany, and england. Still not enough. Friends (originally from eastern europe) want to get married in the Ukraine and invited me along. Hells yeah! I would much rather visit/travel with people who can show you around, not just tourist crap. And if I meet some lovely ladies, even better.
Im 40, got most my bills paid off, and tired of the hoops and loops american women run men through. So now I must travel. If I find a society/culture that appeals to me, I might even move there. Who knows...
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Which city in Ukraine are you going to? Ah, is that going to be a Ukrainian wedding? Prepare your livers! :) And try not to get into a fight because men get drunk over there and fights happen. Not that it happens all the time, but just watch out for it. Also there should be lots of food and TONS of FUN! Weddings are very fun over there!

Also should be many women attending, just make friends with some of the locals and directly ask which women are single - they will show you, no problem. Also if you ask a woman directly if she is single - it is normal. No one will blame you for being "creepy" or "pervert" as they do in the U.S. I mean what is wrong with asking woman if she is single? Only in the U.S. personal questions are taboo.

Romania is pretty poor, although it is getting better, but it most likely is the poorest country of Eastern Europe. However, they have lots of expensive cars in large cities, westerners get shocked seeing poverty next to such luxury.

You are well traveled, glad to have you here.
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

Thanks for the welcomes and advice. It is supposed to be a small wedding but we shall see. They are planning to rent a house by the black sea outside of Odessa. I'm planning to do research of the area to see what else is around. Im already training my liver with vodka but I'm sure it'll never be enough.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...