Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How I Got Here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Sun May 13, 2012 8:05 pm

This is an old thread. Nolan is trying to find an outlet to flame me because i made him admit that he has not accomplished anything in his life. His anarchist movement to topple the australian government has not gotten any traction but yet he feels like he can talk down to others. That what makes you an idiot Peter. There is your evidence.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 14, 2012 1:39 am

Ned Zeppelin wrote:This is an old thread. Nolan is trying to find an outlet to flame me because i made him admit that he has not accomplished anything in his life. His anarchist movement to topple the australian government has not gotten any traction but yet he feels like he can talk down to others. That what makes you an idiot Peter. There is your evidence.

And men get upset when I call them stupid and ignorant and arrogant about their stupidity and arrogance! LOL!!

You are stupid and ignorant and arrogant about your stupidity and arrogance Ned.

I talk down to you because you are stupid and ignorant and arrogant about your stupidity and arrogance. If you showed a little intelligence I might talk to you a little better.

By the way? Where is your show of the respect I have EARNED, eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Peter, maybe in your ass :) sorry :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Billy wrote:Peter, maybe in your ass :) sorry :)

Yes Billy..this is the sort of respect young men show older men who have earned their respect. And then young men get "upset" when I point out their stupidity and ignorance.

The vast majority of young men are so arrogant and so full of themselves that they refuse to listen to the truth preferring to listen to lies. They care almost nothing about other young men or other people and then wonder why no one cares about them when they need help.

The state of the world today can be put down to one very simple thing. People not actually caring about their fellow people. Indifference is far more destructive than hatred.

I am a man who happens to care about young men even when they do not care about themselves. I also care about the small boys who are going to grow into men in the future. These boys are people you and Ned and others simply do not care about at all. You could not care less at the world you are creating and leaving for the children of the future. And worse still you are willing to speak down to one of your betters who is actually working very hard for the future of those young boys and young men.

And even worse again? You are such a dysfunctional human being that you can not even see anything wrong in what you are doing. That the Illuminati want to kill people like you? I can't fault them for that. I would not kill you myself. But I certainly would not defend you as you have demonstrated you would not defend others less able to defend themselves.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

How do you stack up to that golden rule Billy? Not very well it would seem.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Peter, I wonder what my uncle Dschingis Khan would have said :) Illimunati my ass. Why should one be afraid of death? We will die anyway. Nobody will survive. Quit whining :) Most guys and specially you have problems with their ego. The problems are in our head. they are not real. We are primitive animals. End of story :) Have fun scamming people :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Billy wrote:Peter, I wonder what my uncle Dschingis Khan would have said :) Illimunati my ass. Why should one be afraid of death? We will die anyway. Nobody will survive. Quit whining :) Most guys and specially you have problems with their ego. The problems are in our head. they are not real. We are primitive animals. End of story :) Have fun scamming people :)

What exactly are you doing to help young men and defenseless boys Billy?

And by the way....quote one post I have put in this place that could possibly be called "whining". As I have said many times. I am happier than I have ever been in my life now.

What is it with men that they tell lies so readily now? Why are you so willing to mark yourself as a liar Billy? Men didn't lie so blatantly and openly 30 years ago.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Fri May 18, 2012 7:54 pm

We in Bavaria have a saying: A guader hoilts aus und um an schlechten is net schot. That translates in: A tough boy will survive it and the rest well don´t matter. Yeah I know that sounds harsh and nazi :). Truth ist there is no free will. Dschinigs Khan was a great leader he proved that there is no mercy in life. :). There is no free will, so I don´t blame you for your SCAMMING :). Quit whining and telling you don´t get money yaba yaba :) Be a man and a teacher. But I acknowledge scamming is also an art and teaches something :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself