Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello...

Postby Mangus the Red » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi everyone.

I am in my late 20s, was born outside of the Angloshere, lived in the Anglosphere for many years, and currently work in Europe.

I have traveled extensively (except to Africa) for business and conferences. Nonetheless, it has opened my eyes to the bigger world outside of the Anglosphere.

While not working and researching potential expat countries to live, I enjoy outdoor sports, exercising, traveling, music (listening and playing), books, and just challenging myself and abilities.

I look forward to getting to know, and learning from, all of you.
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello Mangus the Red, glad you found our forum. What countries have you visited in Europe? Are there any that you like more than others? How are the women in those countries as far as being friendly and approachable?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Welcome Mangus.

What kind of work do you have that lets you travel all over the world like that? Sounds ideal.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mangus the Red » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:59 pm

jamesbond wrote:Hello Mangus the Red, glad you found our forum. What countries have you visited in Europe? Are there any that you like more than others? How are the women in those countries as far as being friendly and approachable?

Hi Jamesbond! Thus far, Spain, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Turkey (for those who count Turkey as part of Europe...if not, to each his own), Greece, UK, Finland, Sweden, and Norway.

As far as which ones I liked, I would say I enjoyed the Mediterranean countries more.

Regarding the women, I found that the Mediterranean women were more open and friendly, especially if you knew people from their group. The women from the north took more time to open up but they understood that I was not a player/PUA they opened up (albeit slowly).

Winston wrote:Welcome Mangus.

What kind of work do you have that lets you travel all over the world like that? Sounds ideal.

Thank you Winston! I work in healthcare profession.
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself