looking for a job and a new home

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

looking for a job and a new home

Post by algernonsidney »

I will turn 41 in May. I have worked in information technology since 1998. I am still single with no kids.

I am becoming increasingly disillusioned with many aspects of America. I believe that the country has declined greatly in the past ten years, even more than the previous 30. I am also hearing more and more good things about women in other countries. With the coming collapse and failure of America, I naturally want to have a second citizenship somewhere else.

Of course, I will need to find some kind of job when I go abroad. I have looked into Dave's ESL Cafe, but found the people there to be extremely negative and rude. I figure it might be easiest to find a job teaching English, and I pretty much fed up with IT work. Is IT work any better abroad than it is in America?

Ideally, I would like to go to South America. Chile looks very good to me, and I want to go to a country that is in good shape financially. I also figure if I have to learn a local language, Spanish is the best.

What do I do for work in a foreign country? What countries offer easier paths to citizenship?

What countries have good women?