Ive been getting sick of Americans lately.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Ive been getting sick of Americans lately.

Post by Futureexpat »

Honestly Americans are the most stupid people I have ever encountered in the world. I live in California supposedly we are the most liberal progressive open minded state in the US. I have been through the country, and I found this how stupid as a whole Americans are. Americans generally are choosing to be ignorant, and its f***ing retarded how fake, and superficial everything, and everyone is.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yup, I came to that conclusion nearly a decade ago--especially after 9/11. You'll fit in just fine here as almost everybody on this forum feels the way you do. Most of the members here have either moved abroad or are in the process of doing so. I'm trying to go to Asia myself--but it's not easy because I'm being turned down for every English teaching job I've been applying to. It's getting to be quite frustrating tbh...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I am really starting to dislike americans.But i have to say the sub culture i can't stand to most has to be the thug subculture which is why in philly i only associate with hispanics and brasilians primarily brasilians.They tend to be pretty laid back for the most part and they know a lot about things in the world like cultures,languages and trades.

Another thing i hate is all the male enablers that just don't get it and will defend a women to the death no matter if she is in the wrong or not and these same men think that they are better men for it that is until they are on the wrong side of the law.

They want to continue the insane cycle of the dating process getting f***ed over again and again.I just don't get it and if you even talk of the idea of going abroad they look at you as if you had two heads.

I am sick of americans who like to think that have other countries figured out when they don't even speak other languages nor know how to point out countries on the map.

People ask me why brasil as if me going there was a crime.Actually it has been other men who have giving me more shit about getting my passport to go abroad than women have.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Welcome to California

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah, i am getting sick of americans on this site. to many stupid ranting assholes ;-)

no, just kidding. you are doing a good job here. maybe too good ;-)
zacherystaylor
Freshman Poster

Post by zacherystaylor »

Hey I'm one of those Americans!

Well not from the west Coast; the other coast; and I suppose we have plenty of idiots here too so I guess you must have a point.

I like to think I'm different from those idiots but I suspect they think I'm the one that is an idiot.

BTW Falcon 9/11 was in 1973; just ask Salvador.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

let me tell you about L.A. or L.A. county in general ( this includes the surrounding cities outside l.a. that encompass l.a. county.)

racism abounds, fear, phobia of men. just truly not great at all.