hello everyone, I'm from Argentina!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
kunita
Freshman Poster

hello everyone, I'm from Argentina!

Post by kunita »

HI

i read the forum for a while but i have decided to write a lil 8)

i'm kunita from argentina and i love to travel and meet new people, so i'm open to make new friends here 2 :wink:

kisses
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

no one there to say hi ?

:cry:

i would let you know more about me..

i'm 28 and i'm a fashion designer, i'm a very open person and i have plans to keep travelling all over the world
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

kunita wrote:no one there to say hi ?

i'm 28 and i'm a fashion designer, i'm a very open person and i have plans to keep travelling all over the world
Welcome to the forum kunita! How is it being a fashion designer? How is the Argentinian culture?
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

Iawesome60 wrote:
kunita wrote:no one there to say hi ?

Welcome to the forum kunita! How is it being a fashion designer? How is the Argentinian culture?

hello!

it's nice, i love it but it's hard too

how's the culture? well i like living here, people are very friendly and warm, the culture is very rich and varied

the european immigration has given a lot of influence
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Welcome to the forum, Kunita. So you joined the site to make some friends here? Does being a fashion designer allow you to travel? Which part of Argentina are you from?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome. Are you a girl? Only a girl would write "kisses" at the end of a post/letter. And most fashion designers are women too. lol

How did you find us?

Where have you traveled to? Does your job let you travel? If so, you are very lucky.

I heard Latinas are very open, fun and carefree. It sounds like an ideal place to be for people who like to meet new people.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

yes i'm a girl (it wasn't obvious?)

i love to travel, i had been in lot of countries from south america and i have plans to reach asian one day (soon i hope)

i'm living in buenos aires right now but i was born in another city called rosario
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Holla kunita, I worked in Zarate some 15 years ago for 3 month. The girls were hot and warm ;-). But I had to work too much and could not speak spanish. But the best thing was that at that time Thalia was popular with her hit "a piel morena". Nowadays through Youtube I am watching and hearing her clips ;-). Love it. First I thought she was Argeninian but later I learned she is Mexican. Olé ;-). And? Que pasa en la casa?
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

Billy wrote:Holla kunita, I worked in Zarate some 15 years ago for 3 month. The girls were hot and warm ;-). But I had to work too much and could not speak spanish. But the best thing was that at that time Thalia was popular with her hit "a piel morena". Nowadays through Youtube I am watching and hearing her clips ;-). Love it. First I thought she was Argeninian but later I learned she is Mexican. Olé ;-). And? Que pasa en la casa?
hola

jaja thalia ! yes i remember that very well, i was very lill when that song was a hit

ooh i'm so sorry that you couldn't learn the lenguage :cry:
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yes it was bad. But I train my spanish with thalia music ;-). Many people learned spanish because of her. I think spanish which is spoken in SA is the most beautiful language in the world. Though italian is very close ;-). Not that I am an italian ;-)

What brought you to this crazy forum? ;-) I suppose bad luck ;-)
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

you know.. you start to look and sailing over the net and there you go

i allways liked the idea of meet people from other cultures and the exchange that comes with it
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

kunita, that´s cool ;-)

so what are your interests? what would you like to do in asia?

I knew a german girl she was in love with bali. But then the attack happened a few years ago. But she used to be a great fan of the island and of the lifestyle.
kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita »

i allways feel atractted to their culture, it's fascinating really
Andrew
Freshman Poster

Hi kunita

Post by Andrew »

im new too :) :) welcome :)
Hi there, trying to surround myself with influentail people i can learn from, and get the best tools and trade secrets.
Tell me what you think in private about the Keyword Scout Review vs Market Samurai or off course in the comments below my posts or articles.

I need your help
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Wow that's great new people in the forum. Welcome Andrew and Kunita is good to know you're a girl, i'm not alone. Y lo mejor de todo es que eres latina.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner