Long time reader, first time poster

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Long time reader, first time poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Hi,

I've been reading this forum for months but only now decided to register. I am tired of AWs, not bc I've been with a lot of them (I'm mostly ignored by AWs), but bc of all the rejection and arrogance.

I'd like to go abroad, of course. I have spoken to some Colombian women and they seem very nice.

Btw, I'm in Miami, Fl and am a graduate student.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Welcome to the forum, Shiryu. I'm kind of in the same boat because I haven't been with many AW myself. Like you, I can't stand their arrogance and the way they treat good men. AW aren't worth the time of day anymore, and it's good to see other men waking up to this. Where do you want to go overseas?
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Cool, thanks. I'm Hispanic and Spanish is my first language so I'd like to go to South America. Colombia is my first pick since I've met many Colombian girls in person and online and most seem really sweet. Also I like their accents.

I've met some Colombian girls in Miami that really are girlfriend material since they're the complete antithesis of AWs. However, these girls are ALWAYS either in a serious relationship or married. It comes to show you that many guys here can indeed see a good thing when they've got it.

Where do you wanna travel?
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

You make a good point. Thanks.

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

shiryu400 wrote:Cool, thanks. I'm Hispanic and Spanish is my first language so I'd like to go to South America. Colombia is my first pick since I've met many Colombian girls in person and online and most seem really sweet. Also I like their accents.

I've met some Colombian girls in Miami that really are girlfriend material since they're the complete antithesis of AWs. However, these girls are ALWAYS either in a serious relationship or married. It comes to show you that many guys here can indeed see a good thing when they've got it.

Where do you wanna travel?
That's cool, Shiryu, I haven't met any Columbian women but I hear they are super feminine, beautiful, and treat men well. It sounds like you are on the right track. As for me, I would like to go to Eastern Europe. Krakow, Poland is supposed to be culturally nice with kind, humble, and intelligent women overall. Also, I might stop by parts of Ukraine. We'll see how things go.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Welcome to the forum as a registered member, shiryu!

So anyways, here is a funny Colombian norteño music video about how the guy is a "mujeriego" (womanizer). Enjoy.