Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What's up people (or should I say men)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

What's up people (or should I say men)

Postby DaveMoody » April 7th, 2012, 5:13 pm

I'm a 28 year old black man in shape.   I'm originally from Nigeria but I was born and raised mostly here in the states. I am very frustrated with my love life here in the states as well. At first I thought it was an all woman thing but coming to this site (as well as what a friend of mine told me) it is abundantly clear to me that the problem is not women in general but the women in THIS devil worshipping country called America lol the women here have absolutely no soul whatsoever and sadly its only gonna get a lot worse. I haven't really explored the rest of the western countries so I can't really judge them 

To view more my rants and raves in the future to come, you can definitely find me on the rants and raves forum[/i]
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 2:56 pm
Location: Maryland




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: What's up people (or should I say men)

Postby E_Irizarry » April 7th, 2012, 6:54 pm

DaveMoody wrote:I'm a 28 year old black man in shape.   I'm originally from Nigeria but I was born and raised mostly here in the states. I am very frustrated with my love life here in the states as well. At first I thought it was an all woman thing but coming to this site (as well as what a friend of mine told me) it is abundantly clear to me that the problem is not women in general but the women in THIS devil worshipping country called America lol the women here have absolutely no soul whatsoever and sadly its only gonna get a lot worse. I haven't really explored the rest of the western countries so I can't really judge them 

To view more my rants and raves in the future to come, you can definitely find me on the rants and raves forum[/i]


I'm not a big fanatic of forming friendships with Nigerian/Nigerian-American men stateside; I'm heterosexual by the way. So is there anything that makes you different?? And another thing, how can you be "originally" from Nigeria, YET you claim that you were BORN and raised here???
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: What's up people (or should I say men)

Postby DaveMoody » April 7th, 2012, 8:42 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:And another thing, how can you be "originally" from Nigeria, YET you claim that you were BORN and raised here???


My mistake, I was meant to say "I'm of Nigerian descent"



E_Irizarry wrote:I'm not a big fanatic of forming friendships with Nigerian/Nigerian-American men stateside; I'm heterosexual by the way


Okayyyyyy, and I should care about that because? Or what, they don't have discussion forum websites where you can talk about how much you hate or dislike Nigerians or any other race?



E_Irizarry wrote:So is there anything that makes you different??


Like???
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 2:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: What's up people (or should I say men)

Postby zboy1 » April 7th, 2012, 8:57 pm

DaveMoody wrote:I'm a 28 year old black man in shape.   I'm originally from Nigeria but I was born and raised mostly here in the states. I am very frustrated with my love life here in the states as well. At first I thought it was an all woman thing but coming to this site (as well as what a friend of mine told me) it is abundantly clear to me that the problem is not women in general but the women in THIS devil worshipping country called America lol the women here have absolutely no soul whatsoever and sadly its only gonna get a lot worse. I haven't really explored the rest of the western countries so I can't really judge them 

To view more my rants and raves in the future to come, you can definitely find me on the rants and raves forum[/i]


Welcome to the forum Dave. You'll find many like minded people here including a lot of black posters on HA. I look forward to your posts in the future.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: What's up people (or should I say men)

Postby DaveMoody » April 7th, 2012, 9:28 pm

zboy1 wrote:
DaveMoody wrote:I'm a 28 year old black man in shape.   I'm originally from Nigeria but I was born and raised mostly here in the states. I am very frustrated with my love life here in the states as well. At first I thought it was an all woman thing but coming to this site (as well as what a friend of mine told me) it is abundantly clear to me that the problem is not women in general but the women in THIS devil worshipping country called America lol the women here have absolutely no soul whatsoever and sadly its only gonna get a lot worse. I haven't really explored the rest of the western countries so I can't really judge them 

To view more my rants and raves in the future to come, you can definitely find me on the rants and raves forum[/i]


Welcome to the forum Dave. You'll find many like minded people here including a lot of black posters on HA. I look forward to your posts in the future.


Appreciate it Z
DaveM
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 2:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: What's up people (or should I say men)

Postby E_Irizarry » April 7th, 2012, 9:36 pm

DaveMoody wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:And another thing, how can you be "originally" from Nigeria, YET you claim that you were BORN and raised here???


My mistake, I was meant to say "I'm of Nigerian descent"



E_Irizarry wrote:I'm not a big fanatic of forming friendships with Nigerian/Nigerian-American men stateside; I'm heterosexual by the way


Okayyyyyy, and I should care about that because? Or what, they don't have discussion forum websites where you can talk about how much you hate or dislike Nigerians or any other race?



E_Irizarry wrote:So is there anything that makes you different??


Like???


You are not scathing the surface.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest