Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi I found this through propaganda page

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi I found this through propaganda page

Postby zacherystaylor » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi I actually joined a couple of days ago after finding this through the "Debunking the Myth of Freedom and Democracy" page when preparing a post of my own; but I didn't have time to look around too much then.

That page brought up many of the same issues as I intend to raise in a post about "Semi-secret fundamentals of democracy" which I expect to finish within a day or two. I recognized some of Winston's pictures from several other forums and they're quite good so I'm guessing that he won't object if I use one or two with a citation and link. I haven't finished reviewing the article but I agree with most of it. After I finish my own post on the subject I'll probably look closer and comment on that string.

What little I have seen of this forum so far does seem pretty good though.

Zack
zacherystaylor
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself