Female Member From Dominican Republic!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Domino. Wow you look cute. How did you find us?

Your dad is black? But you don't look half black. How come?

Are American guys valued in your country? Are girls approachable and sweet there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:Wow you look cute.
Winston, I've the perfect website for you: http://www.interpals.net/.

Anyone who's been following the "Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum" thread will understand why I'm saying this :wink: lol.
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

Bienvenida al foro! I've never been in the DR but I know a few people from there.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Domino_Dominguez wrote:
zboy1 wrote: Dominican women don't see skin color. As long as you are a nice guy, you will be a goldmine there!
I have to say that was not my experiene in the DR. Dominicans associate dark skin with Haitians and they can give major attitude if they do not know you are not Haitian.

Granted, I only traveled to Santo Domingo so perhaps it is only there.

Might one have more success in this regard in Santiago? I understand that city has the most attractive women in the DR.
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

Post by Domino_Dominguez »

Falcon wrote:It's wonderful to know your story of how black American guys can get along so well with Latinas. Do you know anything about Asians with Latinas?

Zboy1 has visited the Dominican Republic and said he got lots of attention from the local dominicanas. :P

There are also plenty of people with mixed Chinese blood in Perú (over 10%), Panamá, Cuba, and even México. Peruvians of mixed Asian descent number in the millions, and are known locally as "tusán" (from Chinese tusheng 土生, which means "native born"). Here's what they look like - Notice their last names too (they come in 2 parts - father's surname and mother's surname). http://www.missperutusan.com/home/?q=node%2F31

My girlfriend is also Mexican, and she is from the south-central state of Michoacán (I am a young Asian college student in my early 20's). We both feel incredibly compatible and happy with each other (PM me if you want pics). Forum members Colibri and Adria2789 are both mexicanas, and they both say they love Asian guys. :D
Yes, one of my best friends is a Latina and she drools over Asian men! She gets no attention in real life. She has to go online to get any type of responses. She is very unique and she has like two tone hair lol. There are plenty of Latinas dating Asians. I saw it many times in the Dominican Republic.

Happy for you! I have never been to Mexico, but I know people that have and they have a love affair with it :) I think Asian men and Latina women look so good together! It's a good match! Congrats!

Thanks for the information :D
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
Domino_Dominguez wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Hello Domino. I happen to live in NYC as well. Do you like living here? I'm not a particularly big fan of the city and want to move out one day. I'm an Asian American male that wants to live overseas one of these days. I'm planning on teaching English overseas soon and currently in the process of getting my documents ready. Do Dominican women like Asian men? I know I've been attracted to some Dominican girls growing up in the city, but never asked one of them out on a date. Welcome to the forum.
Hi! That's great that you live in NY! Yes and no lol. It's too damn cold and I miss the warmer climates! In my personal opinion, Dominican women don't see skin color. As long as you are a nice guy, you will be a goldmine there! One of my Asian friends has been to DR and the women love him! Where are you going abroad?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone here is so nice! :wink:
So the women in DR don't see color? I believe you, but can you explain the phenomenon of why it seems like so many Quisqueyas or just Dominicana women in general that live in Washington Heights, Richmond Hill, Inwood, and the Bronx even - act like they don't like "prietos", "morenotos"?

Be straight up. Please. :O)
I think DR women don't see color. What's your ethnicity? Dominican women in those parts are not Dominicanas to me. They act weird. They would be ostracized back home. Have you been to DR or do you only associate with ones in NY?
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

DarkMinxMish wrote:I'm doing fine!
I liked your story and I'm glad it worked out for your folks. Yeah my Aunt recently got married to someone from South America. It was nice and she's pretty happy about it. Plus they have this little girl named Ashanti (well who's not so little anymore...) and I hope she gets to learn a lot about her fathers side. He seems very sweet.

Thanks! Sorry for accusing you of being someone else. I just thought it was weird how everything turned out in that thread. I apologize :) Thanks for being so sweet! I am happy for your friend! I hope it works out! Ashanti is a beautiful name :D
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

Rock wrote:Hey welcome. I was just in Santo Domingo for nearly a month last year and met many people including a very nice girl who I'm in touch with and sometimes posts here (Jeygonza or something like that). I'm white but that seems ok. It's pretty diverse racially except u don[t see many pure whites (like me) or asians (well there is a Chinatown but I was told Chinese tend to keep to themselves and even send their kids to special schools).
Hello, thank you for the welcome! Really? Is that your first time in the capital? I will PM Jeygonza and say hello! I hope you had a nice time in my country! I really do miss it :D I don't really like Santo Domingo. I like the weather and the food, but that's the only thing I like! It is really diverse there. Are you planning on visiting again?
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

jamesbond wrote:
Domino_Dominguez wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone here is so nice! :wink:
Welcome to the forum Domino_Dominguez. Good to hear your story, glad you found our forum. :D
Thank you :D I hope people can learn from me.
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:Welcome Domino. Wow you look cute. How did you find us?

Are American guys valued in your country? Are girls approachable and sweet there?
Thank you Winston! Thank you for the compliment :) I was doing a random web search on international living and I read a few threads and I was furious with one particular thread and I joined.

My dad is black. Jaja, what do you mean I don't look half black? I look more like my mother! Please tell me what you mean by I don't look half black.

As long as you can speak conversational Spanish, are a nice guy and know the culture, American men can find a great gf and/wife in DR.

Dominicanas are approached and sweet. Many of them will approach you!
Last edited by Domino_Dominguez on April 13th, 2012, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

mehendicant wrote:Bienvenida al foro! I've never been in the DR but I know a few people from there.
Gracias! Me encanta la cálida bienvenida! Really? I love it! Please come to the DR someday! You will love it!
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Domino_Dominguez wrote:
zboy1 wrote: Dominican women don't see skin color. As long as you are a nice guy, you will be a goldmine there!
I have to say that was not my experiene in the DR. Dominicans associate dark skin with Haitians and they can give major attitude if they do not know you are not Haitian.

Granted, I only traveled to Santo Domingo so perhaps it is only there.

Might one have more success in this regard in Santiago? I understand that city has the most attractive women in the DR.
I don't recommend the capital. The people act too snobby for my taste. I would recommend a 3rd, 4th or 5th city.

Santiago women are very pretty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Domino_Dominguez wrote:
Winston wrote:Welcome Domino. Wow you look cute. How did you find us?

Thank you Winston! Thank you for the compliment :) I was doing a random web search on international living and I read a few threads and I was furious with one particular thread and I joined.

My dad is black. Jaja, what do you mean I don't look half black? I look more like my mother! Please tell me what you mean by I don't look half black.

As long as you can speak conversational Spanish, are a nice guy and know the culture, American men can find a great gf and/wife in DR.

Dominicanas are approached and sweet. Many of them will approach you!
I mean your skin looks caramel and light, not black. So you don't look black.

Do most girls in the DR speak English as good as you?

Why were you searching for info on international living?
Yes, one of my best friends is a Latina and she drools over Asian men! She gets no attention in real life. She has to go online to get any type of responses. She is very unique and she has like two tone hair lol. There are plenty of Latinas dating Asians. I saw it many times in the Dominican Republic.

Happy for you! I have never been to Mexico, but I know people that have and they have a love affair with it Smile I think Asian men and Latina women look so good together! It's a good match! Congrats!

Thanks for the information Very Happy
Oh really. Can you introduce some of the girls you know from DR to the Asian guys here? Tell them that we have many intelligent single guys here for your friends to meet. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Domino_Dominguez wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Domino_Dominguez wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Hello Domino. I happen to live in NYC as well. Do you like living here? I'm not a particularly big fan of the city and want to move out one day. I'm an Asian American male that wants to live overseas one of these days. I'm planning on teaching English overseas soon and currently in the process of getting my documents ready. Do Dominican women like Asian men? I know I've been attracted to some Dominican girls growing up in the city, but never asked one of them out on a date. Welcome to the forum.
Hi! That's great that you live in NY! Yes and no lol. It's too damn cold and I miss the warmer climates! In my personal opinion, Dominican women don't see skin color. As long as you are a nice guy, you will be a goldmine there! One of my Asian friends has been to DR and the women love him! Where are you going abroad?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone here is so nice! :wink:
So the women in DR don't see color? I believe you, but can you explain the phenomenon of why it seems like so many Quisqueyas or just Dominicana women in general that live in Washington Heights, Richmond Hill, Inwood, and the Bronx even - act like they don't like "prietos", "morenotos"?

Be straight up. Please. :O)
I think DR women don't see color. What's your ethnicity? Dominican women in those parts are not Dominicanas to me. They act weird. They would be ostracized back home. Have you been to DR or do you only associate with ones in NY?
Either you are ego-stroking the shit out of me, or you really are like this! LOL! Yeah you are right; they aren't Domincanas: they are Dominican-Americans straight up and down. My ethnicity is Afro-Brasilian-American 4 generations American strong with distant Puerto Rican ancestry. I was called out on misrepresenting myself before, but that was because I didn't know exactly who I was and where my roots had begun so now I know after some research.

I only know the ones in NYC that piss me off for the most part. However, online, women from DR love conversing with me (en español lo obvio). I can speak perversely to them, and they do not become offended. Sometimes they don't like it when guys just want them for their "galletas", "bizcocho", or their "culazo" only. Jajajajaa! ...but otherwise, they are very candid to converse with me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

lol

Give up Winston. She´s not gonna f**k you.